Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Omfg

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:14 pm

IRON MAIDEN! 2 DAYS TO GO!

*DROOLS
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10452
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 pm

i wish i could go
could you guys tell me what you think about my friends band
?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:52 pm

what band?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25350
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:57 pm

Video tape some of that for me
I bet you'll have a blast!

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10452
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:44 pm

ill give you the link
www.myspace.com/iiserotoninii
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:30 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Video tape some of that for me
I bet you'll have a blast!

Yeah dude, imma die!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:34 pm

link23417 wrote:
ill give you the link
www.myspace.com/iiserotoninii

That voice... He's trying too hard to sing like lemmy. The music sounds disorganized, sounds like a bad copy of crappy metal band. Sorry if im a bit too honest. Sounds a bit punk lol, not really my thing, there's no harmony, voices dont match nor follow the rythm of the music.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10452
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:49 pm

is the guitars at least any good?
the vocalist is trying to sound like dio lol
its fine that youre honest
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14931
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:57 pm

DUDE, i saw Iron maiden live. Best night i have had in a long time. they put on a hell of a show
Rime of the ancient mariner was amazing

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25350
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:32 pm

I have never been to an actual famous band concert
I am such a fag
I had so many chances to go but I was like nah I'm saving money
Now all the money is going to prom
**** lol

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14931
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:39 am

nah, saving money is worth it. i only paid for iron maiden, and it was 30. that was the only money i have spent for concerts.

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:03 am

dudes maiden are a classic and a must to see in life for anyone who dares to call him or herself a metlahead
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:17 am

AeldraAvitus wrote:
link23417 wrote:
ill give you the link
www.myspace.com/iiserotoninii

That voice... He's trying too hard to sing like lemmy. The music sounds disorganized, sounds like a bad copy of crappy metal band. Sorry if im a bit too honest. Sounds a bit punk lol, not really my thing, there's no harmony, voices dont match nor follow the rythm of the music.

Sorry
Damn your right on point ! And also They need to spend a little more time on the mix , Have the drummer and guitar player to play on top of the note , The vox needs something ??? FX's maybe but the 1 great thing i can add is that there out there doing it ! Its gets better the longer you do it .......I hope
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14931
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:42 pm

oh jeez, at first i thought you were talking about maiden, hate. then i realized you were talking about the other band

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:29 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
oh jeez, at first i thought you were talking about maiden, hate. then i realized you were talking about the other band
No brother IRON MAIDEN are true GODS of METAL !
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14931
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:31 pm

glad we cleared that up lol

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10452
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:48 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
AeldraAvitus wrote:
link23417 wrote:
ill give you the link
www.myspace.com/iiserotoninii

That voice... He's trying too hard to sing like lemmy. The music sounds disorganized, sounds like a bad copy of crappy metal band. Sorry if im a bit too honest. Sounds a bit punk lol, not really my thing, there's no harmony, voices dont match nor follow the rythm of the music.

Sorry
Damn your right on point ! And also They need to spend a little more time on the mix , Have the drummer and guitar player to play on top of the note , The vox needs something ??? FX's maybe but the 1 great thing i can add is that there out there doing it ! Its gets better the longer you do it .......I hope


i get this
that is their first recording done last week
the guitar player is one of the best i have ever seen
and the drummer is damn good
the vocals are shot because the guy that is doing
them is in the school musical.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Its not bad at all for there 1st , but telling someone that there stuff is great when its not will hurt them in the long run . Work work work till you can shut everyone up , Then you will have the last laugh . Dude 95% of my stuff sucks ass just because im in a rut and to damn lazy to get on it , Work , life , wife , kid , and music .... i just dont have the time .


Last edited by hateyou1st on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10452
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:32 am

yea dude, we wrote some black metal stuff and we will put it on myspace this week
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:40 am

Dont forget the Metal and Entertainment myspace page .. www.myspace.com/metalandentertainment
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10452
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:39 am

i added it already
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Omfg   Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 am

KICK ASS ... we will make sure your on the top TOP friend list ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Omfg   

Back to top Go down
 
Omfg
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: