Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My words forgotten .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 am

As a lay in my bed with my wife who is fast asleep my mind goes far away . I remember back when i was a kid ,care free days of running down to the river and hanging out with my friends . The day i truned 14 i remember getting a new motorcycle and just wanting to ride it in the snow , And i did . How when i would just ride , Free nothing in my way no trouble my life was full and con'tent with just being . Now 23 years later with a wife that i love and my little girl that i hope and pray never has to see what my eyes have seen . I guess the reson im writing this down is to ease my own mind . Its been almost 20 years ago that i joined the U.S.MARINE CORP and to this day i wonder why . I was just out of school , A feeling of worth'lessness had come over me , I felt i had nothing to do anymore . My dad was in the marines and i just though why not . The worst thing i could of ever did !! When i went to boot camp it was HELL , I had people i did not know telling me to move my ass , run run run , I had never been yelled at like that in my life , But it was the corp way . I wanted to work on tanks and stuff but one day on the range SGT . SCHMIDT pulled me to the side . He asked me where i had learned to shoot ? I told him that growing up in west virginia all kids want and love to hunt and it was something i was good at . The game i had hunted back home had just made my life hell !
I was told that i had to take A.I.T. in 29 palms cali , I had never been more than 200 miles from home in my life and this was crazy to me . As i got on the c130 i thought to my self " am i doing the right thing "?. After weeks and weeks and weeks of shooting , scoutting , I started moving up in rank . At this time talks about a war started going through the base like a wild fire . I knew i was going to go , I just knew it ! We were told that ground troops would not be going in till after the air rads were over .. Thats what they said but thay were not talking to the 2nd marines ! I called my mom and dad and told them " i think im going to war " And my mom cryed , It broke my heart , But i had a job to do right ? When we got there this place was like hell on earth ! Everything was messed up , All the bombs just layed thing to waste , All you could smell was piss and **** , It was over 100* in the cover of darkness .. Hell ! My scout SGT TOMMY WILLS and i would go out at night . We hunted for people that were on " the list " At first . Months of my life were spent there . I think more than just time was left there . I got a break or so i thought when they sent me to africa .. WRONG ! It was worse there , I got shot and took frag from a rpg , That sent me state side for almost 2 months . When i was home everyone said " the war is over , ITS OVER " , Why did i get sent back ? I pulled almost a full year with out a break in iraq that time , It was alwas the same **** , Go to the oil fealds and DO YOUR JOB ! I got hit in iraq and this time it was bad , The marines dont have any use for a gimp sniper . So i pulled the rest of my time in the gun cage , Getting ready for the " real " world.. I never thought i was ready .. Now for my words , If your thinking about going in think about it hard ! Its not fun and games .... I pulled 8 years and i have the scars from it not only on my body but in my head as well . I wake up every night with shots going over my head and bombs hitting next to me . I got metals that say i was heroic but thats the last thing i feel . HERO is a word thats used alot when talking about vets but hellish is more like what going on in the minds of vets . I guess im just going on about alot of nothing but think before you ever join and please dont let "
My words be forgotten " ...

I blacked out the info on the board out of respect for my brothers .( 2nd over top right is me )

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:53 am

hate that's something that never should have been so... there are a lot of things in our lives that are like that... but you're forgetting a few small details. you're forgetting that you're being the father and the husband that any guy here can only aspire to be, that you're cool head and experience can guide us all........... there are a lot of other things to be added but i'm not gonna do that....

and your words forgotten........ they can't be silenced. the fact that you wrote them here is enough. take a look at who is here. we got ppl from their preteen years to brute, lina and i that are about the same age and then all the way to you. we have ppl from europe, latin and anglo america. we got ppl that have seen things and will see things beyond the wildest imaginations of the rest of us. but the important thing is you said it. you had the balls to say it. and don't think that it's useless. you gave a warning and first hand experience... a lot of ppl will think twice after reading what you said
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25348
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:01 am

I feel extremely fortunate to have someone like you to be apart of this community. The only thing that I would know about war is what the media chooses to show and what I learn in English and History classes. Its one thing to watch a two hour movie and to think that must have been a challenge. It is also another thing to actually be that person in that situation for months on end with people who only yell orders. Well written hate, we all look up to you

Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4315
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:46 am

I agree with byd, you're a true inspiration to many people here, and we all look up to you, i'm only 16 and I hope through my years I will never have to experience the things you have had too but hopefully by sharing your experiences with us it has helped you overcome the nightmares and you may not think much of your medals but to have to live with the memories and be able to battle those psychological blows makes you a Hero to me and I think the rest of this community also.

Your words shall not be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16051
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Yeah dude all i can say is thanks for serving, and that no one will forget and veterans of any war. I've been thinking about joining the marines after i graduate next year. I want to serve like all the people before me, but everyone tells me that it is a bad idea. I hope it will be the right decision, but the only thing i can think of is that if everyone decides not to, who will fight for our country. Who will fill the shoes that you filled, and that many others filled before you? Well written though, my friend, and thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:34 pm

And i agree with everyone else here, that's what a hero is - someone who uts their life on the line and deals with the psychological aftermath like you. You are a true hero
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:49 pm

Guys thank you for the kind words , I have hope that i can cope with the **** in my head as i get older . My wife and i talked a lot about everything , She said she worries about me , she thinks it G,W,S, Its bad dreams . I thank you all for being there for me .. When we need someone to lean on you guys are there .. THANK YOU !
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Thank you for sharing hate
I would sing for you anytime

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Thank you for sharing hate
I would sing for you anytime
Thank you dave , It means alot ..
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:25 pm

No problem man, i'm new here and all but that's the reason i joined - it seemed like a cool place for like minded individuals to talk and piss each other off lol. We will always bee there for you man
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 pm

My wife and i sat down today and talked about alot of things , One being my dreams and how they affect me and my famly . I had been to a V.A. when i was in but i told my self i would never go back as long as i could chose . I dont feel like this is something that a doctor can fix , I just dont see how talking to someone that has never " been there " could help me . My wife said that she was worried that later in my life that the stuff i had to do would come back to haunt me .. Haunting me it is , My best friend from the marines was my scout SGT, TOMMY WILLS started telling me about his dreams about 2 1/2 years ago . I had never had any bad dreams like the ones he talked about so he would say " you will never understand " well now i do tom . He called me and we talked about the old times , The good times , And there were alot .. Then he started asking me about why ? Why did we fight Shi´ite Muslim like his sisters husband ? And why he was there , He told me that he knew that i alwas had his back and there was no other man he would of trusted with his life , He asked why did we have to go to BAGHDAD ? Baghdad was so hard on us , It was the frist time that we were sent to do " our job " . There were alot of places that i never wanted to be in my life and that was one of them ! We , tom and i were watchers , We had to cover other marines as they kicked down doors and dragged people out in the streets . Face down men , women and kids . But that was the time that they would strike . When there was " collateral damage " at risk .. I watched kids with ak's and rpgs they would fight as hard if not harder than most others. Tom asked me if i remember what happened in Mogadishu ? I told him yea most of it , He told me thats what haunts hime the most . And it does me now , We were there with army rangers ( I have tons of respect for those guys now ) It was hell , After he got off the phone i told my wife i was worried about tom . He was still in cali with his wife and 3 boys , My wife told me that maybe i could ask my boss for some time and we would fly out to spend some time with her famly and tom and his famly . Tom took his 45 colt and shot his self in the head after he and i talked . That haunts me everyday , I lost my best friend and the world lost a great man . My wife and i went out to see him one last time , He was in his dress blues and i told myself i did not want to go out like that ! I think im going to take a day off this week and go talk to someone at the V.A. and see if i cant get things taken care of before i reach the end of my rope .. R.I.P. SGT , TOMMY WILLS .
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Sad That's so sad man
I know nothing in my life compares to the hardship of what you have gone through
All I can note is the tremendous respect I have to you
I'm so sorry man

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14929
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm

this is a long shot......but they have a 22 yearold man who served for the us army on the recent eddition of Real World. He is going through "roughly" the same thing

first i want to show my gratitude. im too much of a pussy to ever do that and im glad there are stronger men and women out there that will take the place of pussies such as myself.

and secondly....there are very few reported cases of GWS. im not anywhere close to a doctor....but my best diagnosis is PTSD....post traumatic stress disorder.

on the show, they had a small talk with a counselor. he was saying hate, that people such as yourself and their comrades dont necessarily want to go get help for metal health. they think it is a sign of weakness. the counselor said this was hogwash. that PTSD is a normal response to a condition. it isnt about being strong enough or stoic enough. I never want to experience a M&E forum w/o hate. so do your brother a favor and go see someone at the V.A and look into post war mental health.

again. thanks for doing what you do

and being a sniper is about the manliest thing ever. srsly big balls dude

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:51 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Sad That's so sad man
I know nothing in my life compares to the hardship of what you have gone through
All I can note is the tremendous respect I have to you
I'm so sorry man
I need to fix this so i dont go through that . You guys are like my famly and hope and pray that i work through this and still hve your respect in the end . I think this fight i will need more than myself .Thank you so much dave , Beleave me i have more respect for you brother !
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:56 pm

Whatever you do hate, you have my full support
Nobody deserves to lose their best friend and live with trama
You are truly admirable

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
this is a long shot......but they have a 22 yearold man who served for the us army on the recent eddition of Real World. He is going through "roughly" the same thing

first i want to show my gratitude. im too much of a pussy to ever do that and im glad there are stronger men and women out there that will take the place of pussies such as myself.

and secondly....there are very few reported cases of GWS. im not anywhere close to a doctor....but my best diagnosis is PTSD....post traumatic stress disorder.

on the show, they had a small talk with a counselor. he was saying hate, that people such as yourself and their comrades dont necessarily want to go get help for metal health. they think it is a sign of weakness. the counselor said this was hogwash. that PTSD is a normal response to a condition. it isnt about being strong enough or stoic enough. I never want to experience a M&E forum w/o hate. so do your brother a favor and go see someone at the V.A and look into post war mental health.

again. thanks for doing what you do

and being a sniper is about the manliest thing ever. srsly big balls dude
I am going to do just that . I havent been able to sleep for a while now and work just dont cover it up anymore .After i read what you and dave wrote i feel like there are people that know , There are people i can trust with this . I know you have never been in and i understand not wanting to go in but you are not a pussy !! A pussy is someone that cant face there own life , someone that has no ideas of there own , AND YOU ARE NOT THAT ! Weakness is something that the marines beat out of you , weekness will make you think before you pull the trigger , and not pulling the trigger first will get you dead ! But i am man enough to know when i need help and i need help , This is a fight i will lose if i go it alone . I dont like to lose .. THANK YOU SO MUCH BRUTE YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND ! THANK YOU ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:05 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Whatever you do hate, you have my full support
Nobody deserves to lose their best friend and live with trama
You are truly admirable
I lost tom to the past but i have gained friend and brothers ,, And its all because of you ! I would of never felt that i could let this go without friends like you guys .. Thank you guys for being there !
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10672

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Hate.
I wont write a big speech like my buds did here..since i think u already know how much i respect you and how i feel about being hand to hand with such a hero.
I know I know..."Im just a lucky soldier" thats what u always say...But my perception of you will never change...you are a hero...and im proud of being here..and get to know someone like you..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:20 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
Hate.
I wont write a big speech like my buds did here..since i think u already know how much i respect you and how i feel about being hand to hand with such a hero.
I know I know..."Im just a lucky soldier" thats what u always say...But my perception of you will never change...you are a hero...and im proud of being here..and get to know someone like you..
After i read this I.B. i sware a tear came to my eye . I have never felt like this in my life , My life is a mess and i need to fix things before it gets bad .. Dave , brute, styx and ib you guys are my friends and i thank you all so much for your friendship , Everyone here are great people and im so thankfull that you guys let me come here and hang out .. I.B. i say " I was just a lucky soldier " because i dont think i did anything to make me great . I did my job and i was lucky enough to make it home but now its like im back there fighting again ,
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9787
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:39 am

Hate I want you to know that I have been reading this and am really blown away. I have a hard time finding what to say. What happened to you really sucks but you made it and you stayed tough. That's what makes you a hero. We are all your friends here and will always be around to support you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:55 am

to bring it back a bit lol
im going to level with you with a little dark humor

none of us went to medical school. and i prefer to trust them with how to help me rather than some rope and a stool, or a bottle of wild turkey, or a gun. they spent 8 years in schoiol, they can have at me

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:32 am

to bring it back a bit lol
im going to level with you with a little dark humor

none of us went to medical school. and i prefer to trust them with how to help me rather than some rope and a stool, or a bottle of wild turkey, or a gun. they spent 8 years in schoiol, they can have at me
Well brother the wild turkey dont work very long .. Trust me .. I have drank enough to flot a ship the last few weeks . Kim and i are going to the V.A. to start to fix this . She told me ( her words )" Its time to show me how strong you really are " I need to do this for me but i want to be a good dad and i need to have some peice of mind to be a good anything .
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 am

there is the true fighter! good man. if you ever need any armchair psychology, M&E are always here to help!

im glad you have you significant other to help you through these hard times

i have a question,...you dont have to answer it if you dont want to. but your recent dreams and thoughts.....has that been a recent development? or has this always happened since you returned and it has become to heavy to bear?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:28 am

When i 1st got home i had them like once a week , I would wake up swinging and kicking . But they died down for maybe 2 years where i would only have maybe one a month but now its every time i try to sleep . I cant remember when i had a good nites sleep . I have tryed all the things that marines do . I would drink before i went to bed and when i say drink i mean wild turkey and not just a shot . I tryed to fight it out by going to the bar and when someone started **** i would just step up . I just got in trouble . The dreams i had years ago are not like these dreams .. These dreams are almost real ! I hope this is the last night wild turkey is the one i sleep with ...
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 am

well, i can only hope you seek proper help. i dont want to sound rude or inconsiderate...but this is normal for the circumstances you have encountered. and the best news....it is treatable!. i only wish more poeple knew about it and is was more accessible.

best of luck brother.

and another WAYYYY more personal question....You REALLY DONT have to answer.
are they dreams that REALLY happened? like a single or several horrendous images that get played over and over again? or is it like a "typical" bad dream where the sunbject is only slightly haunting...but your brain exacerbates it. I remember haveing a really scarey dream about my parents being robots....but that sounds silly. Maybe not just like that. But you understand what im saying right?

i also hear that veterans, especially from iraq get set off or have flashbacks from simple things. like sudden loud noises. the guy on the tv show also said that he will see a brown paper lunch sack and have a small panic attack sometimes. Hate....is your gaurd always up? do you always feel extremely tense?

sorry for the questions. do what you will with them.... i wont be offended

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:41 am

When someone shhots a gun or a pop it messes me up sometimes but im not as bad as is i was .

99 % of the time my dreams are about my time in Mogadishu africa , I know why and even understand it but i cant get it out of my head . My job was to watch / cover and i did my best ! I went through over 120 rounds for my m101 and 4 clips for my 91af , And i still watched my brothers get slaughted . We got lifted in and it was calm but when the black hawks started to come in it went all to hell . 2 black hawks were shot down and tom and my self along with another sniper team were told to moved from our spots and go to cover the black hawks till they could get troops in for a evac . Tom and i moved to the center of the city , We were lucky we had got dropped on top , So we moved from roof to roof till we got to the 1st black hawk and it was all over .. We layed cover fire for over 3 hours and they would not stop coming ! We got the call to pull out if we could , pull back about 20 blocks to where un troops were . We did at this time we were out of m101 rounds and was using our 91 afs . We made it to where the un troops were and it was like a blood bath ! There were dead and wonded everywhere , humvees full of guys that had got hit . We made it back to the un camp and got water and rounds . We were told that they were going back out for the bodys in the black hawks so tom and i got in a humvee and went back out . By this time road blocks were everywhere and there were still alot of guys out there that were in a bad way . Tom and i made our way to high ground and it just went bad from there , This is all i want to tell right now , Im sorry brute .

Last edited by hateyou1st on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:45 am

thanks for sharing. no more questions from me for awhile.

listen to some slayer. that is the best medicine!

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:48 am

thanks for sharing. no more questions from me for awhile.

listen to some slayer. that is the best medicine!
No slayer everyones in bed , Just pour another shot down till the memery fades .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:11 am

Brute , It may have alot of mispelled words but here is the rest . Tom and i made it up top and by this time everyone was all over , There were rangers that were cutoff from any help and it was like everyone was alone . Tom asked me if we should move cause our cover was gone . The 1st few shot i sent they had no idea where they were coming from , But then it was like they found us and dumped hell on us . Ak rounds ratteled off and rpgs went over head so i told tom to rope down to the back street and i would cover . He started down and we started taking fire from the back side that was clear . We got help from some rangers that were making there way through tho . Tom and i joined up with the rangers and moved to the 2nd black hawk and it was crazy . We had kids shooting at us and yes we had to send them back . The had set cars on fire as road blocks all over to stop the humvees from moving through . Tom and i set up near a over truned truck and at this time we were cover only cause we were taking so much fire we had to cover our selfs . Tom yells at me " RPG " but its to late , It hits a few feet from me throwing frag all over me . My leg and back and some in the back of my head . It hit so hard it blew my cover off my head . I rolled over cause i thought i was on fire but it was the hot frag . Tom got in his mollie and tryed to tape me up best he could and i had to keep the fire up . I told tom that i did not think we were going to make it out of this one and i guess GOD was looking down on us . 4 rangers came in hard and layed cover as tom and i pulled back to them . We took cover in this door way and the one of the rangers yelled for everyone to go through and out the backside . We came out and it was a fight . All we did was back up and fire ..Tom took to rounds to the upper leg I told him to take cover and help would come . You have to understand it was 6 of us tom , myself , and 4 rangers and maybe 200 of them . We were DEAD ! 3 more rangers started coming from the back side and told us that there were un troops with ampcs about 50 yards down around the been . So we pulled back two rangers lost there lives trying to get to the ampcs . When we got there they had got to the men in the black hawks 1 alive 2 dead . And all that were hit ware trying to tram out . The un troops pulled out and left us with the fuckin' place comeing down on us . We ran as best as we could to try to keep up with the ampcs but they just left us . There was about 30 of us running and i would say over 300 after us . I would say out of the 30 , 20 made it . Now we never left anyone ! If you got hit someone would grab you and GO ! We all were hit everyone was shot up or dead , I got hit with a round that went through someone i think . It hit me in the back of the head , It cracked my skull but never made it in , I knocked me down and when i went down tom went with me . A ranger picked tom up and i layed down my last 91af rounds . A ranger pulled me up buy my mollie straps . Then they just stopped i guess i passed out or blacked out the next thing i remember was being face down on a cot with **** all over me . Tom was right beside me getting his leg rapped up . We were told we were going to pull out and let the UN take over . With in 2 hours i was on a black hawk getting moved to a safer place . This was when my life as a marine was over . When i made it back state side i was wanting to re up for 4 more years and was told that the corp did not need me anymore . My knees and lower back that was full of frag and the marines said that they did not think that i could do my job anymore . I had time left so i had to pull it in the gun cage at 29 palms , I did my best to do my new job ,I think it was the 1st time a SGT had to work the gun cage , Im glad im out of the cage . Now i think about the men that lost there lives there because we were not ready for them , and it haunts me because of all the people that were killed ,us and them . And knowing i was a part of that is the hardest thing ..

Got to go to work in about a hour , So im going take a cold shower drink me a few cokes and get ready to go ...Got to sober up, To much turkey tonight .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Well guys , My wife called the V.A. and got me in today . So Here goes .. Brothers thank you , I could not do this without you .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:14 pm

don't worry hate.. we're all here for you
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 pm

I just hope you get well bro....and i know we all want thatç
HAILS! headbanger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Well guys the diagnosis was post traumatic stress disorder / GWS . I got pills that will help with the dreams so they say . I have to start going to the V.A. once a week for " treatment ". I have to tell everything out to a shrink till im better . I dont like to give up or lose any fight !
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:03 pm

Give em hell hate!

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 pm

That i will brother , that i will ...
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:58 pm

your not really giving up. you are using a more tactical way to beat something

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:23 am

If it works im all for it .. Im going to try the pills tonight to see if they help . The turkey is getting hard on mw so something has to work !
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10450
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:49 am

I salute you Hate
My dad was a veteran too from the vietnam war
he didnt get hit, but he did suffer alot of p.t.s. afterwards
took the bottle pretty hard i think. I am proud you served
no kidding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:11 am

hate believe me you going there is not giving up. you're fighting it with all you have. and i'll give you a tip that i see is working for my grandfather, my father and my uncle - work therapy. if you like fishing go fishing, and so on..... i mean my granddad turned 8 recently and he's still working with electrical installations because it relaxes him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:06 am

I love to fish , hike and getting out in the woods but with my hours it so hard to do . My wife wants time , Lexi gets as much time i can give . My mom and dad want to see once a week , My band / my music its just so hard to find anytime . The only time i ever had to my self was after the dreams woke me and i would sit up . Kim has been getting up and checking on me the last few weeks cause when i wake up i get some of my guns so i can clean then as i have fun here or at the M&E myspcae or ebay . I guess she thought i was going to eat my guns , Thats one thing i cant do ! But a dirty gun is a bad one and it takes a while for me to clean all of them . Styx i am going to fight this as hard as i can ! I have alwas been a fighter , I just never thought i would be fighting my oun mind . In Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm we were told to over come and adapt and thats what im am doing now .. I want to thank each and everone of you guys for your help and support it means so much to know i have friends as great as you guys .. You are my brothers and i will be there for you !!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:42 pm

hate, i can understand the love of the outdoors
can i suggest that maybe you take your family on a camping weekend? one or two nights. you can hike for a couple miles and carry your daughter and you and your wife can take a leisurely stroll.
it is very calming. thats my escape...outside of the boozing. you may find that spending even a saturday in the outdoors is the very thing that may make you feel better

just a thought. oh...and the outdoors. thats where i take ALL of my pictures.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:42 pm

I agree with brute 100%

i mean...to clear your mind..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

hate, i can understand the love of the outdoors
can i suggest that maybe you take your family on a camping weekend? one or two nights. you can hike for a couple miles and carry your daughter and you and your wife can take a leisurely stroll.
it is very calming. thats my escape...outside of the boozing. you may find that spending even a saturday in the outdoors is the very thing that may make you feel better

just a thought. oh...and the outdoors. thats where i take ALL of my pictures.
We are going on a fishing trip this weekend . It will help ..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm

yay for you. nothing like sitting in the fishing chair propping up your feet and enjoying the breeze.
You lean back and hear the small shore waves crashing lightly against the shore line. there is a cool breeze that caresses your warm face. birds chirp merrily in the background. the trees groan as the sway from side to side. you cast out once more, then slowly reach up to poully our oversized hat down over your eyes. sleep comes over you and you cant help but......nod....offfff.......

woah, sorry, i most have been day-dream-typing

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:29 pm

yay for you. nothing like sitting in the fishing chair propping up your feet and enjoying the breeze.
You lean back and hear the small shore waves crashing lightly against the shore line. there is a cool breeze that caresses your warm face. birds chirp merrily in the background. the trees groan as the sway from side to side. you cast out once more, then slowly reach up to poully our oversized hat down over your eyes. sleep comes over you and you cant help but......nod....offfff.......

woah, sorry, i most have been day-dream-typing
You must of been in a dream brother .. It will be more like " daddy put my worm back on , Tony help me help me , Daddy put my worm back on , daddy put my worm back on , Tony help me help me , Daddy put my worm back on , daddy put my worm back on , Tony help me help me , Daddy put my worm back on , daddy put my worm back on , Tony help me help me , Daddy put my worm back on , daddy put my worm back on , Tony help me help me , Daddy put my worm back on " But i will love every second of it ...
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10450
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:40 pm

lol
get better hate
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Thank you link !
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:11 pm

Hahah yeah it reminds me of my sister...
when we go fishing shes like..."PLS IGNACIO PUT THE SARDINE ON THE HOOK PLS"
over and over...But i do get tired of that. LOL
Back to top Go down
Thor
Manly man of metal

Number of posts : 243
Hedonistic Glory : 3510
Joined In : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:02 am

i am sorry you had to experience the disorder and hate of war
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:02 am

Thor wrote:
i am sorry you had to experience the disorder and hate of war
I think in a way it made me a better man , The only thing that ever fucks me up is the dreams . I can lose my keys and nothing , My wife can yell and nothing , I dont lose it or get mad or anything for that matter . I just cant deal with the dreams . Its like a bad tv show that never ends . Cant turn it off or shut it out .BTW im on here at 3 so the pills are not working ... Just my damn luck ,, But im not going to drink like i have been anymore eather ! I will fix this if it kills me .. I got to much to let this **** drive me crazy . Back to what you said , Im not sorry about the war .. If not me someone else would of had to be there and there luck may have not been as good as mine ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My words forgotten .   

Back to top Go down

My words forgotten .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next