Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Strange Encounters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Strange Encounters   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:18 pm

So as I was on my routine bike ride home, I came across a strange encounter. I was waiting at a cross walk when this old man on a bike speeds in front of me and yells "Your not supposed to bike there you ****ing retard!" First of all, I was standing there waiting for the light to turn red. Second of all, who the **** does this old man think he is? His high pitched voice and his little jumpsuit are supposed to be intimidating? I feel as if these people were at one time able to gain leverage and are just looking to entertain themselves at the cost of others. I can think of no other reason then to boost his own ego then to do this.

Second strange encounter was on a walk home. This car randomly stops beside me. The guy pops his head out the window and says "Hey can you help us? My friend here lost her wallet and I need you to come to the bank with us to get us certified because were stranded. I'll give you twenty bucks." So I say, "Okay wait, what do you want me to do?" He replies "What bank do you use?"
"TD Canada Trust"
"The bank is just over here come with us"
"Uhh I'm not sure what you want me to do exactly"
"I just need you to go to the bank with us so we can sign a form to give you the twenty bucks in your account, also for you to sign a form to help us find this wallet."
"You know what, I don't know what your talking about so maybe you can ask someone over there, sorry man. Bye."

That was extremely uncomfortable, I have no idea what they were planning to do but it sounded very sketchy. Do I look like an easy target for these people? This was in a period of one week. This leaves a residue of insecurity.

VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9727
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:58 pm

I would have yelled at you too if you turned down 20 dollars. LOL jk. Yeah that's weird stuff. I'm pretty good at avoiding strange encounters. I think people take one look at me and figure I don't even know what city I'm in and so they avoid me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10390
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:59 pm

that is uncomfortable dude
and the most random **** ever
though i get that all the time
like when a hot chick asked me for a condom.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 pm

Another time I was just standing waiting for a bus and this city worker is going through the garbage. He pulls out a ****ing chicken head and shows it to me. What the ****? I mean seriously, that was probably the most random thing that has ever happened to me. A bloody chicken head. That night I was walking home and this guy was staring at me and said something incomprehensible and I ignored him and he's like "OHHHH MAN HE KEEPS WALKING!"
Then his friend started following me and asked "I have a question for you."
So I say "Yeah?"
"I was wondering if you have any money."
"No sorry."
*Speeds up.*
I need to gain more height

link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:36 pm

one time i was just walking by when probably the hottest chick i have ever seen walked by and asked. "You have a condom?" and I am like "Uhhhhhh..........Yea?" so she pretty much just says give it to me and i gave it to her. Then she gave me a dirty look (sexy dirty not mean dirty". I also had a hobo chase me with a knife, but thats another story
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11694
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:11 am

Oh dear, now I'm interested.

I had a stoned guy talk to me about a Slipknot concert one tme and he thought he knew me and I went with him to it. That was a little bit uncomfortable. But more about your knife weilding hobo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:11 am

DAMNIT! lol

So, i went on a adventure with my friends right? Just down to the local river to jump around on rocks and make forts and such. But when we got down there, we heard a radio playing, so being our curious selves, we went and looked around and found a hobo village with one hobo. All of a sudden, hes like "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU LIL FUGGERS DOIN EN HERE? GET OUT OF HERE! THIS IS MY PLACE!" So, we just tried to say that we were just going by and having some fun, which i believe he interpreted to be something like "We came here to destroy your house". So he pulls out a knife, a butterfly knife to be exact and goes ranting on about how we were evil. So, being instinctual, we ran. And I swear to you, that was the best time i ever ran away because that guy was nuts. That week, we had a big rainstorm, so mr hobos village got destroyed anyway, and we never saw him again, though i did find his switchblade under a rock.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:53 am

Wow thats .... ****ing epic mate.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9727
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 am

I went to a Slipknot concert with my mom and dad back in like the 9th grade or something. I never really told anyone. I have always like Slipknot but just as another band. I only really like their older stuff.

One of these days I'm going to go to a concert that I really want to go to and it will be awesome.

Being chased by a hobo with a knife is intense. I used to get chased around my kindergarten class by two kids every time the teacher would leave. One time when I was young my mom left me over at some friend's house. The old man was always really mean to me and it scared the **** out of me. They would hide me from him and ****. One day they took me into a room and put on skull masks. They started some weird blue/black light flashing stuff and tried to scare the **** out of me. To this day I have no ****ing idea what was up with all of that.

When I was young my mom dated some guy who was obsessed with me. My mom got separated from him because...he was convicted of murder. Apparently he turned up music really really loud and killed his girl friend. Blood was all over the place I believe.

I was kicked in the stomach pretty hard by one of my mother's boyfriends because I threw his cigarettes out of the window when I was really young after he through my toy out the window. One time he attacked my mom (or was it a few times...) and she would tell me to go away but I would offer her help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:46 am

Wow man that sounds rough.
On a more comedic note I went to a Korn show with my mom and dad so I can feel you on that one lol.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 pm

lol wow that sucks
i have ALOT of stories i can tell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Okie my turn, me and my friends went to the beach last summer for a picnic we were swimming, screaming, listening to music and even playing beach volleyball. Then suddenly there come these guys like (20-25 year olds) there and they just say hi to us and disappear in the forest near by. After another 10 minutes they come but and they just stare at us and we start feeling really uncomfortable so we begin to pack our stuff up. But as we are packing they keeping walking closer to us and sometimes stop and just keep on talking then one of them leaves. We start walking away and then we notice that they are following us (2 guys) so we start walking faster and practically running. Then as we continue walking we notice they get in to their car I'm kinda relieved that they aren't following us until when they drive by us they start slowing down. One of my friend who has a bicycle with her cycles away and leaves us there (what a friend) and I hurry after her as the one of the guys asks us "Do you want to go for a ride" then we all answer at the same time "No!" and then they ask "Are you girls afraid" and that's when we say "yes now go away". We just stand there frozen until I just force myself to move forward when the guy pulls over infront of me and asks "Where are you going?". I wanted to scream but I couldn't open my mouth I was so scared and I could even hear my heartbeat until my friend started screaming for help. The guy's friend told his friend to just leave us alone and then they drove off. Then we walked to the bus stop from there and we saw that the bus wasn't coming till another hour and we were out of town. Anyway I just begged my friends practically crying for us to walk to the town and I was so paranoid; everything a car passed by my heart started racing and I let out a little squel. So finally me and my friends decide to just walk to the town and on the way we are re-united with our friend left us and she just said: "I rather have you guys kidnapped than stay there and get kidnapped myself". Anyway we all laughed when she said that and just got home safely.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10612
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Strange encounters:
i was walking fro school to my house...and this dude "INdian dude" Says:
-Hey Mr...DO you have any Black Jeans i can use?
-NO sorry...
-Were do you live?
-I cant tell you.
-Maybe we can go to your house and ill give you these brown jeans for your black jeans.
then the dude starts to walk towards me and im thinking.
"oh ****...ima hav to get into a figth with a indian?"
Suddenly 2 cops appear from out of nowhere.
they are like:

-Hey little dude...Keep walking...we will handle this.

Im like...okay.....i keep walking towards my homestreet...and the dude keeps following me...but then the cops are like
-Stop rite there.

I stopped.
The policeman runs towards the indian. and beat the **** out of him with a Stick...then taze him...Andim like

"Holy **** thats Sooo Kewl. Take it biatch"

Then i continue walking home.

That was the most akward thing i've ever been involved into..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:37 pm

To both of you ....wow
lol I don't really have any stories like this.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:59 pm

IB, yours is insane

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Lol things like that happen a lot in Latin america...Luckily...i live in the most safest country of central america..so things chilled out when the cop started to taze that man..and he started convulsion-mania
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:05 pm

I think mine is the most strange though
A chicken head
I mean really now? In the city?
Wat

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 pm

LOl yeah..the old man was funny...and the dudes un the car....probably pedophiles LOL
you are one sexy Son of a ***** dave..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Encounters   

Back to top Go down

Strange Encounters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1