Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10450
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:23 am

Are you afraid of growing up?
i know im not really that much but when i look at my future
i see a boring life after college because i cant see the good things
i wanna know whats good to come? Kids? Careers? Life in general?
I just don't really know anymore. I am growing up fast and dont know where to go
i have plans for a career in engineering and i plan on having kids with my wife in the future
but the way my life is going right now, im not sure if that's gonna possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25348
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:29 am

Well all of our lives we work towards being an adult so if anything we are leaving being everything that we will slowly not miss anymore

link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 am

good insight byd
ive just had serious thoughts on if i want to pursue my career in engineering or
go towards what i have always wanted to do, luthiery
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16051
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:39 am

Link I've felt the same way lately. I've been thinking about when i was younger, and i honestly miss it. I miss when I was a kid and i had no worries. And every year it seems like things get worse, if you know what i mean. The best thing for us to do is to work hard to make the future better - to make your dreams and plans a reality. I have dreams of becoming a musician, one that makes music that a lot of people enjoy, and even though sometimes it seems farther and farther away, I know I'm ultimately in control.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:41 am

well, im decent at luthiery, seeing that i made 2 guitars and the people said i did a great job with them whom i made the guitars for. I dont really wanna grow up, but i dont wanna stay young forever. I feel as if i dont know where im going with my life. Seeing i cant probably go to college without going into debt, ive considered the military.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 am

I've considered the military but they would never accept me. Too big lol. What you gotta do is just move on. I've tried to stay the same as best as I can, but all my friends change and do new things, and I kinda got left behind. You have to keep moving on because the rest of the world isn't going to sit and wait around. Definitely think about it though Link, the military is a huge commitment, make sure you really want to do it if you decide to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:47 am

Everyone in my family has been a sniper in the military. And apparently, I got the skill for it says alot of people at the gun range, because I can track targets decently. I doubt I would be a sniper though, since its so hard to get into it. Anyway, I am thinking to any possiblity.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:49 am

I would love to be a USMC Sniper, but i am way to big to even be considered for that. You just have to keep looking forward, there are a lot of options that will give you a fulfilling life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 am

Yea, the only thing that would get me in the exams in sniping is my eyesight. I can see fine, but It usually is in blurs. I feel as if being a luthier would make my life as fufilling as i could see.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:57 am

i would love to make instruments and repair them. That's kind been my plan for after high school. Study music and if that doesn't work out, open my own music store where i will sell and repair instruments. There is a little music shop downtown where i live and the owner just sits in there repairing instruments and listening to music. hell, i bet he even plays when business is slow. That would be an incredibly fun job
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:00 am

I have built two, I should put up the pictures of them. I also have repaired about 20, including a violin.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:02 am

Cool! Yeah definitely, post some pics man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:35 am

moar feedback please 0.0
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14929
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:53 am

well im back

i would NEVER consider the military....im just not made of the stuff to participate in that. i honestly cant see why other people do it....but they are heroes. not for me i guess

i have always wanted to leave the house. i still live at home and i dont like it at all. but my fear is being stuck in a cubicle doing sth i dont want to do.
i have never been keen on the idea of going to college. hell, elemenatry and high school was enough....but i think to do well in society, we dont have the choice anymore to go to college or not.

well, the only thing we can do in life is to surround ourselves with enjoyable people. we may not like what we will do in the future, but when Friday night rolls around...we better have someone to party with or do fun things and forget about what we have to do on Monday

to take it even deeper and even more creepy, i think some are aware i have never been in a relationship. as a 14 year old, a 16 year old, thats fine......but im closer to 21 than 20. i have never been in a relationship. i really want to spend my time with someone i love and can be friends with....but starting college away from home without a significant other is starting to scare me.

those are my thoughts........hope it helps

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 am

it kinda does
you should try a relationship brute
its either good or bad actually
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:57 am

who will have me?

i think that saying, "hey you wanna date" or today's trendy equivalent is so stupid....but i really want someone more than a friend

and you forget, i think im older than styx. i could be mistaken

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:00 am

i see
well give it a shot brute
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:22 am

Well brute, you're out of highschool so you're in the real world now. Now is when dating matters for you. in highschool it's almost pointless to date - unless you're planning on staying in the sh!t town you grew up in. Overall, relationships do more harm than good, so you need to make sure you are in ones that count. Not dating every person you see. The main thing we all have to do is find something we enjoy, be it serving the country, taking pictures of crap, making sh!tty music, or fixing instruments. You've just gotta have a positive outlook on what you're doing, even if people tell it's no good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:42 am

are you, sir, implying i take pictures of crap. lol. i know you are joking

yeah, i guess. i guess im scared about a relationship.
i dont know what about. just too much commitment. id rather someone ask me out than me ask someone out. idk why.......

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:58 am

it's not about not growing up, it's not even about being old or young. you are who and what you are. see for me music is life. i have the same kind of passion for only 2 more things. but if i'm to be a professor one day does that mean that i'll have to wear a suit and a tie. does that mean that i'll have to neglect who i am for the sake of others?

hell no. it just means that the choices we make are different. there really isn't a need to be any body's clone. i am Matej Viher, born on July 2nd 1988, and that's who i'm gonna be for the rest of my life. with all the good and all the bad that goes with that name. someone told me once that i have the intelligence to be the next Tesla and then they were wondering why i just had a smirk on my face. it's all easy - we're unique.
the question is a good one and it does hold the ground, but every day i come home and see a sight that tells me "you don't have to grow up to be what somebody wants you to be". now this is maybe a bit hard to understand since most here don't know this - but my parents are separated. so from the age of 3 i have been living alone with my mother, and it's been quite a wild ride. imagine me a bit smaller in size and with at least twice the attitude. and she hasn't changed. got smarter - yes, but "grown up" - no.

see growing up is sth that old folks say when they mean you should start taking care of things and stop doing the things you enjoy the most. and that was true in their era back in 1850s, but we live in a golden age. we can do what we want and our lives don't have to suffer on that behalf. so until the day you die you'll be making bad and good decisions. and that my friend is what growing up is all about, not just being more serious. because you can be serious when you need to, but all the time would just be too dull
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Well put styx, +rep. You pretty much said what i couldn't say lol, and that makes a lot of sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:52 pm

damn, i was wrong....styx is 40+ days older than me

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:06 pm

I just don't wanna get wrinkles Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:02 pm

brute it's so cool to see when you're wrong about your age. as we'd put it here where i come from - i can send you to buy me some matches kid.

and shin don't worry. wrinkles don't come until later on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 pm

PrincessZeldasHAWT wrote:
Everyone in my family has been a sniper in the military. And apparently, I got the skill for it says alot of people at the gun range, because I can track targets decently. I doubt I would be a sniper though, since its so hard to get into it. Anyway, I am thinking to any possiblity.
LINK ... STOP AND STOP RIGHT NOW ! Its not about if your a good shot , Of if you can cut the grade ! Its about can you live with taking anoter mans life ! Can you kill a father ? brother ? mother ? or child ? YOU ASK YOURSELF THAT .. I am 37 years old , I have a wife and a child . And i cant live with what i had to do ! When i was young all i wanted to do was be a U.S.MARINE and when i hit 18 i was in ! My life has never been the same . The marines dont make you a man , killing dont make you a man . What makes you a man is being true to yourself and the ones your around . Alwas give 110% and know that you did your best . The bset thing i can tell everyone is to kiss the kiss , drink the drink and never ever give in or give up . If you want to join something join the N.R.A. or a band but dont let the goverment use you as a pawn in chess .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:36 pm

brutalitythynmeisfrancis wrote:
who will have me?

i think that saying, "hey you wanna date" or today's trendy equivalent is so stupid....but i really want someone more than a friend

and you forget, i think im older than styx. i could be mistaken
Brother your a great guy , And there is someone thats your match out there . She will give you a run for your money , She will give you fits of rage and most of all she will give you her heart .. I know this because my wife was my match . I was not looking for anyone and that when she found me ! When your looking for a woman remember to look under every stone .Because the one you leave unturned is where she is .. Now i know all men dream what they think is " the one " but most of the time the dream woman is a stripper .. Everything comes to those who wait .. Trust me brother . My wife is the love of my life and i want to grow old with her and i know that NO other woman could ever take her place ! Your woman is out there brother and she is looking for you ...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Shin wrote:
Age is not what gives you wrinkles ... Worrie does that , And kids , And bills , And ... well life .
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10672
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Lol silly Hate...Wrinkles are for womens...i thin we man..just get..bigger..and larger...hair..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm

k thanks for the heads up hate
and thank you for the advice styx
greatly apprectiated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
Well brute, you're out of highschool so you're in the real world now. Now is when dating matters for you. in highschool it's almost pointless to date - unless you're planning on staying in the sh!t town you grew up in. Overall, relationships do more harm than good, so you need to make sure you are in ones that count. Not dating every person you see. The main thing we all have to do is find something we enjoy, be it serving the country, taking pictures of crap, making sh!tty music, or fixing instruments. You've just gotta have a positive outlook on what you're doing, even if people tell it's no good
Guys a job you love is the best thing you can ever do .. Not everyone will have the " dream job " because some people take money over happyness but we all can find the middle ground . I work just like everone else out there but my job is great for me . Im out doors and im doing something new everyday . The pay is great and i can take care of my famly and thats all that matters to me .. Now if making guitars make you happy and you get payed doing it ... DO IT BROTHER ! If you want to dig a ditch do it as best as you can , Hold your head up high and know your not slinging drugs or robbing anyone .. Your doing a job that needs done and your doing your best !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:31 am

yea... pretty much everything what hate said
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4456
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:27 pm

link23417 wrote:
Are you afraid of growing up?
i know im not really that much but when i look at my future
i see a boring life after college because i cant see the good things
i wanna know whats good to come? Kids? Careers? Life in general?
I just don't really know anymore. I am growing up fast and dont know where to go
i have plans for a career in engineering and i plan on having kids with my wife in the future
but the way my life is going right now, im not sure if that's gonna possible

I've been afraid of growing up since I was about 10 or so lol. Fight it every step of the way lol.

Just never let your self get bored with life. Remember to laugh and have fun and always make time for what's really important to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:03 pm

and we all raise our glasses to hail hate's words
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:57 pm

styx wrote:
and we all raise our glasses to hail hate's words

I'll second that. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Tue May 12, 2009 2:19 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Shin wrote:
Age is not what gives you wrinkles ... Worrie does that , And kids , And bills , And ... well life .

Perfect solution for that I won't have any kids and marry a rich guy Razz Razz j/k
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Tue May 12, 2009 4:59 pm

or even a rich man.... 🆒

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Tue May 12, 2009 5:24 pm

not again!!!!!
yabba dibbi dibbi dibbi dibbi dibbi dibbi dum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Wed May 13, 2009 10:14 am

Oh god...
I was only joking about the marrying the rich guy part but I've already decided I don't want to have any children.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25348
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Wed May 13, 2009 6:08 pm

For the longest think I've been thinking
I hate kids, don't want any
But honestly, how can you live a complete life without raising a kid that will look like you

Lina
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Wed May 13, 2009 11:29 pm

I don't know. Some days I think really want a kid one day, and then other days I'm like "There is no way in hell I'm ever having any children."
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11754
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Wed May 13, 2009 11:36 pm

Same here lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Thu May 14, 2009 12:11 am

some days i think, " i dont want a kid"
other days.... i think " i REALLY dont want a kid"

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Thu May 14, 2009 12:57 am

I got to get in on this . I never wanted kids and i mean NEVER ! Every girlfriend i had ever had knew i did not want kids . Now kim when we got together i told her " Take that pill " Cause i dont want kids .. Well kim brother left his 2 sons over the house for a weekend and it was like a new world . I played ball and took them fishing , It was like i was a kid again . After i got out of the corp kim and i tryed to have babys for about 5 years and nothing .. But one of the best days of my life was when kim told me that i was going to be a dad .The best day of my life was when lexi was born and everyday i think how lucky i am to have her ! Kids are the best part of life , Well making kids is up high on the list lol ..

Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Thu May 14, 2009 1:06 am

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT PERSON IS WEARING A BFMV SWEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn hate.....shes a cutie. you are going to be a troubled dad when she gets older.
yeah, at times i think...why would i want to be bogged down with kids....but i can understand how that will all change.
that one of here laughing on the couch.....hell I SMILED

i guess its because i volunteer in a scouting organization, and some of the kids make me go "wow, no thanks"

but one day hate.....not completely ruling it out

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Thu May 14, 2009 1:16 am

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT PERSON IS WEARING A BFMV SWEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn hate.....shes a cutie. you are going to be a troubled dad when she gets older.
yeah, at times i think...why would i want to be bogged down with kids....but i can understand how that will all change.
that one of here laughing on the couch.....hell I SMILED

i guess its because i volunteer in a scouting organization, and some of the kids make me go "wow, no thanks"

but one day hate.....not completely ruling it out
The girl with the BFMV hoddie on is the baby sitter .. She is a good girl and lexi just loves her .. I think shes around 16 / 17 ... When you have kids brute it will change everything you know ..
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Thu May 14, 2009 10:08 am

Damn it Hate, now I have to go find an awful kid to remind me of why I don't want any. Razz

Cute kid btw lol.

EDIT: Hahaha done and done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zifBk53nZvM
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Thu May 14, 2009 12:22 pm

wow lina.....thanks
i really didnt need that

man i hate kids....lol

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Thu May 14, 2009 12:43 pm

lol sorry, but you've got to ask yourself: Where are the parents?
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Thu May 14, 2009 12:50 pm

yes., i know

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Thu May 14, 2009 1:27 pm

just because you can procreate doesn't mean you should?

well in any case kids can be a pain in the ass and they can be the joy of life. if i wanna little hellraiser to carry on the legacy - hell yea. but you can't say i don't want kids or that i want kids. you don't know what's gonna happen and how it's gonna go. interesting thing i've met more than enough ppl that changed in a sec just because the opportunity was there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   

Back to top Go down

I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next