Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4395
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Fri May 15, 2009 2:34 am

styx wrote:
just because you can procreate doesn't mean you should?

Exactally lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Fri May 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Right now I'm about 99.9% sure I don't want a child. First of all I don't understand little kids and they don't seem to like me... There was this incident where my mom's friend came over with her little boy and when I held him he just wanted to get away from me, at first I thought it was just because the boy was attached to his mother so much but then when my sister held him he didn't do anything and my sister made him laugh somehow.
Then there's the whole 9 month pregnancy thing you have to go through and
definetely don't wanna give birth to a child. I know there's adoption but I really wouldn't like to adopt a child knowing that it's not anyhow part of me.
But the biggest reason why is that when I look at my parents and see what they've become I just really don't want to have children. They argue constantly and sometimes I think the only reason why they don't go ahead and file a divorce is because they have children.
I've also heard there are some people that eventhough have a good marriage and stuff they just don't love their children after they are born and I'm really sure that would happen to me if i'd change my mind and I just don't want to feel trapped.
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4395
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Fri May 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Basically I don't think anyone should have kids unless they're absolutely commited and capable of taking care of them. Sadly most of the people whon think they are that commited and supposedly "capable" are just stupid and don't really have any business being in the same room with a child, much less raising one.

I read that people with above average intelligence have 1 kid on average and people with less than average intelligence have 6. Seriously speaking, what do you think that's doing to our gene pool? lol I'm not saying I have any idea of what can be don't to fix it without being totally unethical etc. but it's something to think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Sat May 16, 2009 5:48 am

it's a bit odd arguing... well talking about it like this since we're not arguing. the thing is 99.9% leave that 0.01% open. and chances are if you don't like kids, if you don't want kids, if you're not into marriage, and all of that - it can change in a blink of an eye. how do i know that? i really don't wanna go there anymore because i've seen a few ppl, mostly women but a lot of men as well, change in a blink of an eye just because of some reason.

ok truth e told those same ppl mostly did end up getting divorced, miserable, kids suffering from all that crap (yep i'm the product of one happy marriage where a duchebag wanted to get married and have kids). but not all.

now to lina because she loves numbers. i know numbers pretty well and in fact you know that a lot of my life is now revolving around them. so let me tell you sth, those statistics are true, but they are also made by the ppl who try to put everything in a formula. mathematicians understand only 5 things: 0, 1, i, e and π. those ppl try to sum everything up in a simple formula: ei*π + 1 = 0

that's not life, it's a formula. even one of the greats (Richard Feynman) said that.
hell here are some of his words:
  • I'm smart enough to know that I'm dumb.
  • Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts.
  • Poets say science takes away from the beauty of the stars - mere globs of gas atoms. I, too, can see the stars on a desert night, and feel them. But do I see less or more?
  • The theoretical broadening which comes from having many humanities subjects on the campus is offset by the general dopiness of the people who study these things...

and there you see a mastermind practically telling the world that not everything is in numbers because human nature can't be explained by them.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14868
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Sat May 16, 2009 10:03 pm

i can come back with now witty comment. the forum can end here. ha ha

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15990
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Sat May 16, 2009 10:12 pm

I may want to have kids some day, but I don't want to settle down for a while.... she is a very cute little girl man. I just hope that when I finally do have kids and raise a family, I have done all of the wild and crazy things I want to do. If and when I become a father, I want to be the best parent that I can be.

Brute: I didn't know you liked bfmv. Those guys make me verrrrrrry angry....

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Sat May 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
I may want to have kids some day, but I don't want to settle down for a while.... she is a very cute little girl man. I just hope that when I finally do have kids and raise a family, I have done all of the wild and crazy things I want to do. If and when I become a father, I want to be the best parent that I can be.

Brute: I didn't know you liked bfmv. Those guys make me verrrrrrry angry....
Thank you .. Also brutes not the only one that likes BFMV .. You now have back up brute ...
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Sat May 16, 2009 11:56 pm

thanks hate

but axe doesnt scare me....

HEY-OOOOO MAJOR DIS!!!!!!!!!

yeah, sorry about that.
hey, tell ya what. ill put them as song of the day one of these days

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Sat May 16, 2009 11:56 pm

Tears Don't Fall , Waking The Demon ,7 Days,my fist, your mouth, her scars, are kick ass .. I know metal and bfmv is metal .....
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Sun May 17, 2009 12:12 am

omg.
plus rep

hate, can i call you dad now? that was the best.

and to everyone out there who dont like them....understandable. you have probably preconceived notions that they are weird emo freaks. i bet that nobody (aside from hate and myself) has heard the new album) it is very good. not awesome....but they have vastly succeeded as a band.

i can understand how their early stuff would have turned people away. just you wait, i will showcase them shortly. i feel a 3-fer coming on

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15990
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Sun May 17, 2009 2:00 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
thanks hate

but axe doesnt scare me....

HEY-OOOOO MAJOR DIS!!!!!!!!!

yeah, sorry about that.
hey, tell ya what. ill put them as song of the day one of these days

I posted an excuse for not liking them in the BFMV post in the metal section... and I reall couldn't care less that you like them man, everyone has the right to listen to what they want, I just didn't think that they would be a band that you enjoyed.... that's all. I don't persecute people because of what kind of music they like

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   Sun May 17, 2009 9:01 pm

yep, i think we have beat this horse quite dead

at least you make an informed descison. that is the most i can ask for.
on a more happy note
on of my fav stratovarius songs....instrumental. the sweeping is ****ing epic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-i-LhRudP4

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else   

Back to top Go down

I ask Hate and Styx this question as well as everyone else
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2