Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:30 pm

What does Metal and Entertainment mean to me ? Its a place i feel at home , BYDs brain child is a god send to me . I found a place were i can speak my mind ( and not get flamed for it ).Its a place where my friend are ( brothers is more like it .. You know how you are ) .Its a place where i FIT in . Myself , Metal and Entertainment is HOME .Let us know what Metal and Entertainment means to you ...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25285
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:38 pm

The place where I spend pretty much all my free time
The place where I can actually talk about stuff since nobody at my school has much interest in metal or the insane jokes we have. Metalisfav is similar to a house
Brute is the roof that keeps us warm
Styx is the alarm system that will destroy invaders
IB is the door that allows people to enter and leave freely
Hate is the cool guy at the party who sings and gets all the ladies afterwards
Vacuous is that mystery guy that nobody can say his name so everyone is attracted to him
Lina, Shin, Aeldy, are the ones who everyone makes up excuses to talk to
Axe, Blackstar, you guys are the steps, which are there when you need to sleep on, or to climb your way to new heights of diversity and uniqueness
Link is the foundation where the dream world starts
I am out of metaphors, sorry guys lol

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:53 pm

That was sweet^

Umm.. I can't really say much yet because I haven't been here long enough nor haven't gotten to know most of you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Shin wrote:
That was sweet^

Umm.. I can't really say much yet because I haven't been here long enough nor haven't gotten to know most of you guys.
Hay shin , This is my hello .. + rep
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10387
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:25 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
What does Metal and Entertainment mean to me ? Its a place i feel at home , BYDs brain child is a god send to me . I found a place were i can speak my mind ( and not get flamed for it ).Its a place where my friend are ( brothers is more like it .. You know how you are ) .Its a place where i FIT in . Myself , Metal and Entertainment is HOME .Let us know what Metal and Entertainment means to you ...
couldnt have stated it better
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:58 pm

this is a place far away from home and yet it's just that
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14866
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:11 pm

well, i think that i have gotten to know you guys more than i initially anticipated. i expected to learn about metal and increase my library, that has happened. but i didnt expect to walk away with new friends. you guys are soo cool
lol, im a roof

BYD, is the hot naked mermaid on the front of the ship, leading us into the sunset.
styx is the salty captain that may or may not leave the helm cuse of last night's drinking extravaganza

Roker is the rat
mustard is the cheese that the rat eats

IB, the peg legged man that will talk your ear off, yaeh, he has a parrot too
VC, the guy in the mast that spots land

yeah, wow, sorry im done

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11691
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:48 pm

Sweet I get to be the steps lol thanks mate .... I think :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:48 am

ok ok my turn for drunk descriptions

byd - the guy that always thinks up of new mixes that we older will try out

brute - the one who says "enough is enough and it's time for a change" and then orders tequila instead of whiskey

hate - the brother with the hot wife that always has time for a drink and a chat. and an artistically blessed daughter

ib - that younger dude that is always trying to out drink you. the effort counts

link, blackstar and vc - those guys that are considered to be kids in the family and that always end up drooling after the waitress

aeldy, shin and lina - those few females that no one can look at because they WILL DIE OF OUR HANDS. and they never fail to remind us that we're a bunch of drunk idiots and we love 'em for that. also in their honor byd names his drinks

and i just have to say this to all of you - Of Course I Love You Now Get Me A Beer!
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4252
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:47 pm

<gay speech>

Place I come to chill after a hard days .. "work"
Place I can speak my mind without fear of ridicule.
Place I can share my stories without feeling I may be jeered.
Place I can discuss awesome music with awesome people.

It's my place Smile

</gay speech>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15988
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Metal & Entertainment is a place where i immediately fit in. It's the place where i share my idiotic stories and my terrible songs, and you guys say it's good anyway lol. It's where i come to share my thoughts, opinions, and tastes with like-minded (or sorta like minded) individuals and you guys listen to them, instead of making fun of me or harassing me. Basically it's the website that my internet browser is always running whenever I am at my computer. Thanks for being so cool to me guys : )

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25285
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:55 pm

I am giving you all rep for making me happy

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:06 pm

styx wrote:
ok ok my turn for drunk descriptions

byd - the guy that always thinks up of new mixes that we older will try out

brute - the one who says "enough is enough and it's time for a change" and then orders tequila instead of whiskey

hate - the brother with the hot wife that always has time for a drink and a chat. and an artistically blessed daughter

ib - that younger dude that is always trying to out drink you. the effort counts

link, blackstar and vc - those guys that are considered to be kids in the family and that always end up drooling after the waitress

aeldy, shin and lina - those few females that no one can look at because they WILL DIE OF OUR HANDS. and they never fail to remind us that we're a bunch of drunk idiots and we love 'em for that. also in their honor byd names his drinks

and i just have to say this to all of you - Of Course I Love You Now Get Me A Beer!

Hahahaha nice one Styx. That bout sums it up lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm

thx although i think i missed out a few peeps. they are probably drunk and sleeping under the table
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:04 pm

True, like

<-----------------------------------

I'm a newcomer though : )

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:41 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Shin wrote:
That was sweet^

Hay shin , This is my hello .. + rep

Hello Hateyou1st! Razz
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10609
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm

http://tipofthehat.forumsmusic.com = Brothers and Sisters From different Mothers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?   

Back to top Go down

What does Metal and Entertainment mean to you ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1