Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nachtreich - Sturmgang

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9789
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Nachtreich - Sturmgang   Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:44 am

Nachtreich - Sturmgang (2009)

My download (heavytorrent) finished around 5:00 am this morning. Since I didn't go to bed I saved listening to it for later on when I would be awake and have no distractions whatsoever. That happened to be just a few moments ago. Once again I will point out that I only heard the second song of the album and the first 5 seconds of the fifth song before falling in love. What I heard in those five seconds was so great that I couldn't listen to any more until I heard the whole thing.

So the reason I'm saying all this is because I want to note that it was just as great, if not a bit greater, than what I had made it out to be. The production has an amazingly floaty feel to it. I don't know really how to put it but this album could be the best thing I have ever heard. The album is essentially a single 55 minute long song, and should be heard as such to be appreciated most. The last thing I'll say about the album is that it tends to surprise you. It will be going slow and soft and suddenly erupt. And the surprises don't always end there either.

Anyways I'm just going to shut my mouth right now. The point is I'm putting it on youtube so if anyone wants to hear it let me know. I'm going to make it private (this is my first time uploading music, bare with me) so if you want to hear it (which I recommend you do, unless dark classical ambient music sounds like a turn off to you) then just tell me your youtube account and I can add you on the VIP list. As of right now the music is still being uploaded and processed.

Quick question: Can you upload mp3 files to youtube? It seems like you should be able to but at the bottom of the video it says, "Failed (unable to convert video file)." Also, how do I add a picture to the "video"?

Edit: Okay I found the answer. I just wasn't sure but I can figure out how to do everything pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11756
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Nachtreich - Sturmgang   Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Let me know when you get it up mate I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Nachtreich - Sturmgang   Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:20 am

Okay forget youtube. It was proving to be difficult and imeem will be a lot better. The only requirement here is that you create an account but registering to imeem is easier than registering to the M&E forums and took me maybe two minutes.

Here is the link to the album in playlist format:
http://www.imeem.com/people/5LZMOBD/playlist/LZtlJgW9/playlist-1-music-playlist/

Also here is their other demo prior to the above. Also limited to 200 copies. The three before this one I believe were for friends only.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FA05DDE7ECA9EF15

Also extremely good, especially for a shorter listen.

Last edited by VacuousReality on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Nachtreich - Sturmgang   Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:05 am

Whoa I put the songs in the wrong order somehow. I was looking at the numbers but maybe it got mixed up somehow. I just fixed it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nachtreich - Sturmgang   

Back to top Go down

Nachtreich - Sturmgang
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: