Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

what if you are wrongż

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BrokenHeart
A Good Fellow

Number of posts : 68
Hedonistic Glory : 3260
Joined In : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: what if you are wrongż   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:33 am

=O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmskXXetcg
thes best anser xD ever ****!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16111
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:58 pm

That guy's a nutjob. I respect everyones opinion, but I think it's idiotic to try to disprove God. If you don't believe in God, fine, but it doesn't mean you have to try to convince people that religion is a fraud. It cannot be proven or disproven, and you are no better than the religious fanatics when you try to do that. (I am not talking about you BrokenHeart, i'm talking about all of the crazed lunatics out there)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9847
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:58 pm

I've read several debates between atheists and theists who are actual debaters (Dawkins is more of an activist than an actual debater when it comes to almost everything except evolution, his own expertise). Although many atheists seem to take it for granted that any debate on the subject is a cake walk I actually find that the theists out right win the debates many times. I also find that the debate flow (point, counter-point, counter-counter-point, counter-counter-counter-point, etc.) often follow the same paths that I have gone through myself. The debates range from easy to understand to very difficult to understand. I think the most important thing for anyone is just to be civilized and maintain their individuality. A debate is a learning experience and whether a person is right or not about their beliefs doesn't determine how intelligent they are or how good of a person they are. From everything I know about Dawkins he never tried to disprove God. He is an aggressive activist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:34 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
I've read several debates between atheists and theists who are actual debaters (Dawkins is more of an activist than an actual debater when it comes to almost everything except evolution, his own expertise). Although many atheists seem to take it for granted that any debate on the subject is a cake walk I actually find that the theists out right win the debates many times. I also find that the debate flow (point, counter-point, counter-counter-point, counter-counter-counter-point, etc.) often follow the same paths that I have gone through myself. The debates range from easy to understand to very difficult to understand. I think the most important thing for anyone is just to be civilized and maintain their individuality. A debate is a learning experience and whether a person is right or not about their beliefs doesn't determine how intelligent they are or how good of a person they are. From everything I know about Dawkins he never tried to disprove God. He is an aggressive activist.

Im pretty sure the guy had like a documentary that tried to completely slander religion. He also has been known to say that "Faith in a religion is just delusion". I dunno, it's just my personal opinion that if you don't believe in God, you shouldn't tell others they are wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BrokenHeart
A Good Fellow

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 pm

=S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11814
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:14 pm

It's been my personal expierence to live and let live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14989
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:07 pm

dawkins has officially pissed me off. that was such a crazy ridiculous answer. he didnt answer a question, he simply turned the question around on the girl. hell, americamn politicians do that every day.

and im all for a debate, but now some douchbag with a british accent telling me that "oh dear, you might be wrong because you dont believe in what i believe"

he should shut up, and everybody else, including the theists and the atheists
DONE!

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:13 pm

This shows how smart Dawkins is. lol, what an idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKryi3605g
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:14 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
dawkins has officially pissed me off. that was such a crazy ridiculous answer. he didnt answer a question, he simply turned the question around on the girl. hell, americamn politicians do that every day.

and im all for a debate, but now some douchbag with a british accent telling me that "oh dear, you might be wrong because you dont believe in what i believe"

he should shut up, and everybody else, including the theists and the atheists
DONE!

And i definitely agree. he pretty much gave examples of HOW people could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10510
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:56 pm

if someone ****ing challenges me to a religous debate and won't leave it alone, i am definately gonna fight back. I am not religous, but that doesnt man I can have some christian coming to me and challenging me on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:17 am

Axeforhire66 wrote:
This shows how smart Dawkins is. lol, what an idiot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaKryi3605g

Meh...horribly out of context. Even I know an answer to that question...someone who studied the subject in college would know. The important thing to realize is that a person's idea isn't better or worse depending on how intelligent the creator of the idea is (and vice versa). An idea stands on its own to be evaluated by your own choice of objective standards. I pretty much ignore the person and only focus on the ideas being presented. For example, most people would probably find the idea of considering something Hitler says to be atrocious...however he has said many insightful things (like things he has said about propaganda). I could not care less whose mouth some words come out from...only what comes out.

I think I've already explained my approach to debate but I'll reiterate. I find a debate to be an opportunity to learn. If I think a person cannot stand up against my ideas and arguments then I will take the role as tester and mentor. If a person is putting up a good fight then I will do my own best fight and *evaluate* each side at the end. If I liked their arguments better I have no issue adopting them as my own and probably tweaking and fitting them here and there. If someone is above my level then I will ask them lots of questions and approach as a student and at the end evaluate their answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 am

When i was a kid i went to church , And i did beleave .. Now im not telling you i dont have faith because i do but because of the stuff i did in the marines i know im going to eat a rat turd in hell for it .. Now everynight my little girl gets donw on her knees and prays . I am not going to tell her to stop or start in just going to let her do what she feels is right .. BTW in the marines every christmas we would sing happy birthday to the baby christ ..
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4516
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Debating has nothing to do with what you actually beleive. If you're really good at it you can argue and win with either side of any debate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
BrokenHeart
A Good Fellow

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:18 pm

Lina wrote:
Debating has nothing to do with what you actually beleive. If you're really good at it you can argue and win with either side of any debate.
yes! at the the true can ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:35 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
When i was a kid i went to church , And i did beleave .. Now im not telling you i dont have faith because i do but because of the stuff i did in the marines i know im going to eat a rat turd in hell for it .. Now everynight my little girl gets donw on her knees and prays . I am not going to tell her to stop or start in just going to let her do what she feels is right .. BTW in the marines every christmas we would sing happy birthday to the baby christ ..

The thing that a lot of people don't realize is that God works in weird ways. And I'm not trying to preach to anyone, but the way I see it is when bad things happen to us, it gives us a chance to grow and mature and all that. Why should God make each of our lives a perfect little cake-walk? He shouldn't, it should be filled with trials so we can better ourselves. And I also don't believe that anyone in the military will rot in hell. The new testament tells us to fight for our country and homeland, so I feel we have all the right to do so. But that's just my beliefs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:38 pm

i believe that the world is a horrifying and complicated place and we as a human race dont have many answers of how we came to be. so to help to deal with those horrible feelings of death and loss, we create a happy place with all of our loved ones where we can cisit them when we die.

just not for me.....

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:54 pm

I found a very respectable theist here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/grammastola

And I can't really find many respectable atheists at the moment but I'm always willing to discuss anything brought up.

There are lots of ways to learn more about the topic besides focusing on the superficial conflict between the aggressive yet less disciplined of both sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:22 pm

i believe that the world is a horrifying and complicated place and we as a human race dont have many answers of how we came to be. so to help to deal with those horrible feelings of death and loss, we create a happy place with all of our loved ones where we can cisit them when we die.

just not for me.....

You don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but I'm interested in what religion you follow, if any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:34 pm

I dont claim to follow any church. I have always been accepting of other peoples beliefs. i know little 'ole me isnt the sole decider in what is crazy and what-not, but usually the stuff you see on FOX is considered CRAZY to me. if people insist on hitting me with all of their wacky religion ideas...i completely shut down. my dad was raised Jewish....my mom some for of Catholicism/Christianity...idk.
i at one point had a friend who was uber into God and all that stuff. i though my friend was just a cool dude, so went to church a couple times. i just never got into it. i guess recently in my life...since 18 or so....i have made up my mind that i live in a godless world. I dont choose to prescribe to any religion. Im horrified of death....as any sane human should be. The only religipon i think icould get behind or my own body-made brain drugs thinks that's true would be Buddhism and reincarnation. i get feelings of deja-vu all the time....sometimes i wonder if i had experienced this in another life before.
I think it is a feeble attempt for my minuscule brain to find meaning in life. But i think that we all have one life to live. i also am raised like a sane human being....killing is wrong....do onto others stuff....the usual 10 commandments stuff.
i just live in a world where i dont think there is eternal happiness with a man guarding the pearly gates.

discuss.......

oh, and just because im godless.....doesnt mean im an ape (very ironic ha),. i have a very sane set of standards and im an all around nice guy who probably curses too much....just like a normal man of 20

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25408
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:38 pm

I usually do not want to contribute to religious threads just because its impossible to prove anything. But I will say that its hard to believe that the beginning there was nothing. But it is also hard to believe that there the universe was always there and will be for all eternity

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 pm

i can get behind that.
or more simply put.....nobody knows

*oohs and ahhs*
scary thought. srsly

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 pm

I dont claim to follow any church. I have always been accepting of other peoples beliefs. i know little 'ole me isnt the sole decider in what is crazy and what-not, but usually the stuff you see on FOX is considered CRAZY to me. if people insist on hitting me with all of their wacky religion ideas...i completely shut down. my dad was raised Jewish....my mom some for of Catholicism/Christianity...idk.
i at one point had a friend who was uber into God and all that stuff. i though my friend was just a cool dude, so went to church a couple times. i just never got into it. i guess recently in my life...since 18 or so....i have made up my mind that i live in a godless world. I dont choose to prescribe to any religion. Im horrified of death....as any sane human should be. The only religipon i think icould get behind or my own body-made brain drugs thinks that's true would be Buddhism and reincarnation. i get feelings of deja-vu all the time....sometimes i wonder if i had experienced this in another life before.
I think it is a feeble attempt for my minuscule brain to find meaning in life. But i think that we all have one life to live. i also am raised like a sane human being....killing is wrong....do onto others stuff....the usual 10 commandments stuff.
i just live in a world where i dont think there is eternal happiness with a man guarding the pearly gates.

discuss.......

oh, and just because im godless.....doesnt mean im an ape (very ironic ha),. i have a very sane set of standards and im an all around nice guy who probably curses too much....just like a normal man of 20

breakyoudown wrote:
I usually do not want to contribute to religious threads just because its impossible to prove anything. But I will say that its hard to believe that the beginning there was nothing. But it is also hard to believe that there the universe was always there and will be for all eternity

Well I just wanted this to be about sharing your beliefs. No arguments, no debate. Religion really interests me because for most it's the basis of the way they live. But any, to Brute. I kinda agree with what you say in my belief system. I don't follow any church. Most of my family is baptist, but I consider myself a non-denominational Christian. I believe that Christ died on the cross to save us from our sins, and I believe in all the usual "be nice" stuff. The thing that made up my mind was the complexity of the world. If you look around at how complex organisms are, it just blows my mind to think that stuff like that could just "be". I also believe a lot of the scientific points of view, but I don't think it is the answer to "why". I think it is just the answer to "how". Science can show us how God made the world, but not why. Well, that's my belief anyway. Just thought I'd share, I love discussing religion because there is something fascinating about it to me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Nothingness as the default state of things seems to me to just be an arbitrary assumption. That's a long ways away from answering the question of existence but it opens some breathing room for thought. I have further thoughts on the matter but it doesn't really all work out in my head. It's incredibly intuitive to me but when I tried to write a proof of sorts there were some...infinite regresses, and probably not in the way you think. Anyways maybe someone can comment on the general topic of origins because it's one of the most interesting to discuss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25408
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:07 pm

It is too late at night for a convo this deep

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 pm

only 10 dave
here it is 7. time for the part-ayyyyy
ha ha
understand
hey, whenever you want my point of view (i will give it nicely) just ask. here to help lol

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Not a problem, just thought it would make for an interesting discussion lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:21 pm

Well anyway, TIME FOR FALLOUT 2! Man that game is EPIC WIN!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 pm

ha ha, topic change.
well, i will continmue.....but im beat for today (beat as in tired)
just want to listen (rather, HAVE TO) listen to my school lecture before tomorrow so i can do well on the test....have to remember to get scantrons.....
do that, and simultaneously work on my pictures. i have to tag a ****-ton of pictures

all that, after i get done listening to "To Tame a Land - Dreamtheater" yes, the Iron Maiden cover. awesome

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:33 pm

Hahaha kickass. So you record the lectures and sh!t? interesting. I usually do the opposite and listen to my zune while the teacher rants lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 pm

ha ha yeah
well., this class is a once-a-week-er. so i have difficulty remembering. history class. he tells it like a grand story, so i like listening to them again.
it is a good college habit to get into. when you get to a difficult college class, use your MP3 palyer or simple Mic recorder and tape 2 hour lectures. it really helps. med students do it all the time

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:13 am

Cool, thanks for the advice. I guess that makes sense if the teacher rants on and on for two hours straight, it would be hard to take thorough notes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:25 am

no, he doesnt rant. he tells it like a sotry. in a story there are lots of details, but ultimately not important for a quiz on that story. i love to listen to it. right now he is going over the Ford Model T. while the model t itself isnt important and all that stuff.....he is telling us that it was the birth of ingenuity....and that after the war moral was high......if im dicking around on the comp, why not listen to school and maybe it will seep into my brain

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 am

Hahaha like that idea that if you listen to something over and over again, it will sink into your brain lol. Yeah I love when cool teachers actually tell you about interesting things rather than just the required curriculum. My U.S. History teacher this year (I'm taking a class that gets me a college credit) always shows us all these great war films and stuff, mostly things that he wouldn't really NEED to show us, but stuff that actually sparks more interest in the subject. We also get to read a lot of great material, like Tom Brokaw's "The Greatest Generation", which is pretty much a collection of firsthand interviews of people who lived through the great depression and survived World War II. It's pretty interesting actually, and it's not just stories about average people. They have interviews from a soldier from one of the Japanese infantry units during the war, which of course came under a lot of racial prejudice. Dammit, i'm ranting now lol. Sorry for going off topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:32 am

naw, its cool
we are the kings of off topic-ness.

i would never think of studying history and making it a profession, but when taught correctly, it is really interesting

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm

I've actually considered becoming a History teacher of some sort, but I just don't think it would work out with me lol. I'd pretty much just another student if I was to become a teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Well, i wouldnt mind teaching a photo course or Photoshop. i love graphic editing and am a whiz. i just dont have much creativity

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:19 pm

I gotta find a flashdrive so I can show you some of my photoshop art. They are all on my Mac at school, but i've made a lot of stuff that i'd like your input on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:20 pm

psshh. put em up! (in the non-defensive way)

i would LOVE to see any and all art.
you can email iffin you like. it is on my FB page

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 pm

I might do that, I just gotta figure out how lol. I figured out how to bypass the schools blocking so I have access to every website, but for some reason it doesn't give me the option to post pics when I access this site at school. But yeah, I have probably 6 or so projects I've been working on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:34 pm

is it cTunnel.com
or some proxy avoider?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Yeah it's a proxy thing, its like Electricmoo or some sh!t lol. Large amounts of popups, and it's slow as hell, BUT I can access all the stuff that they're hellbent on blocking, so TAKE THAT ADMINISTRATION!!!! BWA HA HA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 pm

yeah, i have done a fair ammount of sticking it to the man. kudos

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:04 pm

It's such a rush because we have like 3 tech people at our schools who's job is pretty much

A.) Block porn, games, and social networking sites
B.) Fix all the crap computers
C.) Find new ways to block stuff because the students get around them lol

So, naturally, I am happy when I beat them : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:08 pm

yeah, i can understand the porn. games......ehhhhh people should be more responsible. if there are 100 comps and 10 people using them and they want to play games...fine. but if it a week before finals than sorry, no games.

there are always lots of busted computers.

i even kinda understand myspace. there have been harrassing suits going around. but that is just from stupid people. FB should never be locked. much more high class

on my home comp, keep in mind im 20, almost 21 and my bro is 17. we still have a filter. one day their dumb asses lef tthe code out so i can do as i please. unfortunately my bro hacked it, so sometimes it is hit or miss and now the code wont work., but **** all that, cuse i have a laptop

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:32 pm

yeah, i can understand the porn. games......ehhhhh people should be more responsible. if there are 100 comps and 10 people using them and they want to play games...fine. but if it a week before finals than sorry, no games.

there are always lots of busted computers.

i even kinda understand myspace. there have been harrassing suits going around. but that is just from stupid people. FB should never be locked. much more high class

on my home comp, keep in mind im 20, almost 21 and my bro is 17. we still have a filter. one day their dumb asses lef tthe code out so i can do as i please. unfortunately my bro hacked it, so sometimes it is hit or miss and now the code wont work., but **** all that, cuse i have a laptop

That blows hard. But yeah, they put comps in a lot of class rooms, and for stuff that really isn't computer related. WE have these crappy things called thin clients in a lot of English and history rooms for each student, so students have a lot more access to that sort of thing. But I say if I'm finished with my work, I should be allowed to play flash games online or something. But, of course, people would abuse the privilege (me too, most likely), so they block it. Doesn't bother me too much, because I can get past it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Are there any restrictions on the internet when you are in college? If there are then that would suck super hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:47 pm

yeah
depeneds though
most P2P sites are blocked....but like megaupload is still good
there is no restriction on the wireless where i go, but if they catch you ****ing around they can bar you.

it depends. my friend at the air force academy has ALOT of stuff that is not accessible.
but social networking and game sites are good

porn is up in the air......
but a general no no. so save up now kiddies

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
BrokenHeart
A Good Fellow

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:08 pm

you two get a room
and don´t chanche my topic =S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:14 pm

BrokenHeart wrote:
you two get a room
and don´t chanche my topic =S
ha ha ha ok BH....that was quite funny

oh, back to topic.
im not wrong.
so arrogant.
but this should be inspiring for someone to reply to that

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4516
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Not really. I had something really important to say and that just totally made me forget. @_@

Oh well, let's just hope lives weren't at stake lol.

So how 'bout that God hm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what if you are wrongż   

Back to top Go down

what if you are wrongż
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: