Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Happy Early B-day <3

But if I'd get stabbed and died you wouldn't know I'm dead O.o So you couldn't avenge me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:04 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
same here lina. i dont know what to do for a party

Throw a sauna party, I bet it's creative wherever you live in
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14933
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:10 pm

i have always wanted to go to a sauna

you ladies will laugh.....but im going on a very big hike in june. like 70 miles in 2 weeks. they people im going with made an offhand comment that we should get pedicures before we go so as to avoid any foot problems.

that sounds great, and very odd and slightly embarrasing. they should make a movie out of it, "Brute goes to get a Pedi"

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:16 pm

But still Sauna party = Great idea

I'll be your 1# fan if you make a movie out of it Very Happy There's nothing more macho then a guy going to get a pedicure.
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4460
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Shin wrote:
Happy Early B-day <3

But if I'd get stabbed and died you wouldn't know I'm dead O.o So you couldn't avenge me

I would know. @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Shin wrote:
That stuff scares me, once when I was coming out of practise some guy came pointing that at me to intimidate me and then his other friend just pulled him away, but still my heart sinks when I see knives

Its a common knowledge that the person who assaults with a weapon is 100% more scared that the victim....of course this is not EVERYONE...but the great majority does...

And that was a good advice from Lina.

You should do that.

I was in KArate for about a year ...and the sensei pointed that...ppl with guns are more often afraid to mug you than decided to kill or attack you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:54 am

yea women and martial arts.... not gonna do that mistake again. **** i was showing my mom a shoulder lock and almost ended up with a torn off arm. good thing i wasn't showing her how to do the electric chair or gogoplata because that would just suck to have my balls torn apart or to have my wind pipe crushed...

anyway if someone gets in your face with a gun - he's right. no point in arguing because it will go on and on with bigger and bigger guns until someone gets shot. now no one will rape you in your grave and i'm yet to see someone come out of jail and have a normal life. really your choice about where you wanna end up from those 2 places.

and knives - i actually carry a swiss army knife that has no defensive purposes. it would simply be faster to rip someone's head off than to pull it out, then to open it, and realize that the blade is practically blunt. so i carry it because of my job (and yes i should sharpen it). a real defensive knife should be a folding edc knife that doesn't have a lot of reach. remember - self defense does excludes lethal weapons and tactics in almost every case. so if you ask me a spyderco native would be a pretty good show of a blade that you can use in everyday tasks but can still be used it those bad situations.

btw edc means every day carry.

so shin if anyone tries to show off with a knife again hit them on the outside of the fist, or grab it and push it so that the wrist folds toward the body. the structure of a human body makes you release the grip because of the pain or shock so that will do the trick in 99.9% of the time. if you need more advices just ask... kinda know them because my mom at one point dated a spec ops guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:11 am

I think I'd be too scared to do that so I'll practise on screaming and running like hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:17 am

that can work too
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14933
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:57 pm

just watch miss congeniality.....lol
sandra bullock will tell you all the self defense rules

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:29 am

she failed to mention the look at the bird technique
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.   

Back to top Go down

M&E BirthDay/DeathDay Calendar.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2