Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This is why people talk about inbreeding ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Ok , Everyone knows im was born in west virginia .The 1st 18 years of my life was spent in west virginia , I spent 10 years in san diego california .I did part of that 10 years out of the states , After i left san diego i went to mexico for a while then back home to west virginia .. Now thats over with This is something that hurts the great state of west virginia . When i was in san diego i got every " inbreeding " joke thats out there and this guy makes me wonder if its true .. Please take the time to watch this funny sum ***** and know " HE BELEAVES THIS CRAP " !!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10801
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Diemon Daves Ninja School is in session. Watch this clip and learn some of Diemon Daves kung fu secrets. Don't try this at home.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA ****ing RETARDED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:00 am

incest is a game for the whole family........................
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4585
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 am

Holy **** I think my IQ just droped. o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   

Back to top Go down

This is why people talk about inbreeding ...
Page 1 of 1