Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This is why people talk about inbreeding ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Ok , Everyone knows im was born in west virginia .The 1st 18 years of my life was spent in west virginia , I spent 10 years in san diego california .I did part of that 10 years out of the states , After i left san diego i went to mexico for a while then back home to west virginia .. Now thats over with This is something that hurts the great state of west virginia . When i was in san diego i got every " inbreeding " joke thats out there and this guy makes me wonder if its true .. Please take the time to watch this funny sum ***** and know " HE BELEAVES THIS CRAP " !!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10673
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Diemon Daves Ninja School is in session. Watch this clip and learn some of Diemon Daves kung fu secrets. Don't try this at home.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA ****ing RETARDED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:00 am

incest is a game for the whole family........................
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4457
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:26 am

Holy **** I think my IQ just droped. o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is why people talk about inbreeding ...   

Back to top Go down

This is why people talk about inbreeding ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1