Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 What are you described as?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10508
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: What are you described as?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:30 pm

I was described as a viking because of what my hair looks like now along with my kinda beard.
I also was said to be a noob in general.
What do your friends describe you as?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
ImendiaBurzum
Elder
avatar

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10730
Reputation : 105
Joined In : 2008-08-30
Location : The depths of Hell..

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:44 pm

Im described as a Mentaly unstable person.
Almost No feelings.
and uhm...Crazy "ROCKER"
**** i hate when ppl call me a ROCKER

FFS IM A METALHEAD PPL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
link
Deliciously Fat
avatar

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10508
Reputation : 94
Joined In : 2008-09-05
Age : 24
Location : Kansas!

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 pm

lol imendia
people dont recognize difference that well, so
let that be your description.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:51 am

COLD , HEARTLESS , AND EVEN MY WIFE SAID I LOOK THROUGH YOU .. But what do they know lol
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4514
Reputation : 25
Joined In : 2008-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:17 am

Well people who didn't know me in high school told my friends they thought I was scarry and that they thought I might kill them...which I found profusely amusing of couse. Very Happy

Ah most of the people who get to know me a little better say nice things about me, to my face anyway. I think people just say nice things about me around me because they're trying to be nice, even though I try to make it clear that I prefer honesty. I can't see how I'm so likable really, if I met someone identical to me personality wise I think I would dislike them for one reason or another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:20 pm

How my friends would describe me?
For the negative stuff I would say that they think I'm pretty dumb, ignorant, clumsy, moody, clingy, selfish and sometimes kinda slutty (idk why though)
Positive stuff are cute, sweet (I'm the 1# ass kisser in the whole wide world), funny and also I get people going like when were at a friends place and were totally bored I just jump up and put my hands together to wake everyone up and we end up doing something fun (and stupid) in the end and people like the fact I'm so open-minded about stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4514
Reputation : 25
Joined In : 2008-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Shin, don't forget AWESOME. ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:06 pm

dumb and slutty? where did anyone see that from you??

i'm just a bastard. actually i'm not a bastard, i'm the king of bastards
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4514
Reputation : 25
Joined In : 2008-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Whatever you say Styxie. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16109
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:53 pm

Most of my friends describe me as

- Fat
- Lazy
- 80's Child
- Metalhead
- Did I mention fat & lazy?
- Fat
- Funny
- Fat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25406
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:19 pm

This is usually what people will think of me
-He is really smart
-He is really nice
-He is funny
-He is kinda slow sometimes
-Why is he so quiet, ****ing talk
-Gtfo

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16109
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:21 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
This is usually what people will think of me
-He is really smart
-He is really nice
-He is funny
-He is kinda slow sometimes
-Why is he so quiet, ****ing talk
-Gtfo

lol nice. That is funny. I thought you were going to make it all super-positives when I first saw it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25406
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:31 pm

haha if only it were all positives
ahahaha
heheheh
heh
Sad

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16109
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:35 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
haha if only it were all positives
ahahaha
heheheh
heh
Sad

You just got +rep for making me laugh out loud. And this time I actually did!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lina
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4514
Reputation : 25
Joined In : 2008-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 pm

Like I said, people say a lot of nice things to me to my face but I really don't know how they really feel. I think this would be better if we started discribing eachother instead of ourselves. We're waaay too biased with ourselves lol and that can't be helped really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:15 am

I had my boss tell me today that i was " one very evil motherfucker " Because i would not tram my dozer for a hour to pull this clown back up the hill he went over .. He got his self there ..HE CAN WALK OUT ..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14987
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:38 am

well, the only celebrity i look like would be thins guy....the allmighty Simon Pegg


id like to think of myself as somewhat funny at times..
outgoing
easy to talk to
interesting

the cons...
way too loud
frenetic
stubborn

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Lina
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4514
Reputation : 25
Joined In : 2008-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:35 am

I think the worst thing I've been consistantly called would be "smart ass"...but usually I'm just trying to help people so they don't continue to beleive something that's obviously inccorect. It seems like a lot of people would rather be ignorant of the truth than be corrected though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:31 pm

styx wrote:
dumb and slutty? where did anyone see that from you??

i'm just a bastard. actually i'm not a bastard, i'm the king of bastards

My friends are honest and brutal, sometimes I really love them but most of the times I hate them. And come on Styx we all know your not a bastard and that under all that bitterness you have a soft heart.
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4514
Reputation : 25
Joined In : 2008-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Maybe I'm too picky about my friends but unless you are actually being slutty then they should stfu imho. Seriously speaking Shin I don't think you should put up with undue insults from anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 pm

Well I don't get offended that easily by what people call me because I know what I am myself I don't need anyone to tell me that and besides that means I get to call them something worse Razz
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4514
Reputation : 25
Joined In : 2008-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:48 pm

You're choice. Of couse it doesn't really matter what they call you, because you are yourself and all that, it's the priciple of staying around and letting them call you things that seems ridiculous me.

I can't see staying around people I don't like just so that they can insult me for their own petty reasons, especially when I could be around better people or atlest enjoying myself elsewhere. Of course that is nothing more than my own personal veiw on things and I don't expect you or anyone else for that matter to see things the same way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:04 pm

But the thing is I do like my friends they wouldn't be my friends if I didn't, yes I get annoyed of them and sometimes I'm really annoyed I think the word hate is a too strong word for this so i'll say annoyed) of them but it's not because of the name calling there are other reasons too and It's not like they always call me something and eventhough they do so sometimes they are actually really sweet people inside.


Last edited by Shin on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4514
Reputation : 25
Joined In : 2008-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:43 pm

"I really love them but most of the times I hate them." Hahaha I suppose I took that the wrong way? That's absolutely fine though. You do what you want with your life. There's no need for you to justify your decisions to me what so ever. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:13 pm

I did say in my earlier statement though that hate is a too strong word and I didn't want to edit my post to confuse people Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4514
Reputation : 25
Joined In : 2008-11-20
Age : 29
Location : Pandemonium

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:55 pm

That is true now but I couldn't have known really because you had to edit your post after I had replied when you hadn't specified what you were referring to. Therefore there is no reason to patronize me for replying to your post promptly before you edited it.

I have meant you no harm and I do apologize if it has seemed otherwise but I honestly don't care what you do with your life, friends and what not. I was simply stating my own views. I also don't mean to seem defensive, however when other people start to defend themselves and justify their actions it often means that they feel threatened in one way or another and I have no intention of making anyone feel threatened what so ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9845
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:05 pm

I thought about this and I really have no idea whatsoever what people think of me. My behavior is very inconsistent.

I am not a very judgmental person when it comes to other people. If I see something bad then I give it the benefit of the doubt and if I see something good I take note. However even if I did find a person to be a bad person I still wouldn't hate them, feel ill towards them, better than them, or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25406
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:10 pm

THis happens to me a lot
Ppl I have never spoken to will say hi to me outside of school just so people they are with will see that they have other friends...er know other ppl

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:23 am

Lina wrote:
That is true now but I couldn't have known really because you had to edit your post after I had replied when you hadn't specified what you were referring to. Therefore there is no reason to patronize me for replying to your post promptly before you edited it.


I'm sorry it's really all my fault, I had been writing too fast and left out the word "hate" from it (it happens to me alot that i leave out words) then later on I edited my post and added it there, once again I'm really sorry.

Lina wrote:
I have meant you no harm and I do apologize if it has seemed otherwise but I honestly don't care what you do with your life, friends and what not. I was simply stating my own views. I also don't mean to seem defensive, however when other people start to defend themselves and justify their actions it often means that they feel threatened in one way or another and I have no intention of making anyone feel threatened what so ever.

And for the third time I'm sorry for being so defensive and for not simply understanding you were just stating your views. I just didn't want you to jump in to conclusions that I'm the type of person who doesn't stand up for myself because I'm not like that I just really don't mind if people call me silly names. Sowwy Sad
Back to top Go down
Burbeg
A Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 409
Hedonistic Glory : 3440
Reputation : 1
Joined In : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:16 am

well my friends would describe me as a weird, headbanging, freaky psykopat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician
avatar

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6735
Reputation : 73
Joined In : 2008-09-23
Age : 25
Location : The fourth Dimension

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Sat May 02, 2009 8:53 am

we have a word in the english language to DEscribe me and it is NINJA
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25406
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   Sat May 02, 2009 11:10 am

Do you wear orange?

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What are you described as?   

Back to top Go down
 
What are you described as?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: