Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Bullet for my valentine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 12:03 am

Bullet For My Valentine - All These Things I Hate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBDAeO7_XTc

Bullet For My Valentine - Scream Aim Fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoT1oRnSK88

Bullet For My Valentine - 4 Words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rlc8_BKQtU

Bullet For My Valentine - Waking The Demon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYGQjYi2A30
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14934
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 am

damn tootin hate

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 12:24 am

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
damn tootin hate
I just busted up hard over that brother ... :haha:
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10455
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 1:06 am

why? WHHHYYYYYYYY?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 3:34 am

Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10677
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 4:11 am

OMG hate
WTF?
not you...pls.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 4:46 am

well at one point they actually were good. a bunch of my friends and i got hold of their music before they signed a record deal, and you'd be surprised how good they were. really reminded us of metallica in ride the lightning days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 4:47 am

link23417 wrote:
why? WHHHYYYYYYYY?!
Have you played any of there stuff ??
Our babysitter turned me on to em and there fast . heavy and i dig em ,, Play some stuff from the new lp and then talk **** about BFMV ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 4:49 am

styx wrote:
well at one point they actually were good. a bunch of my friends and i got hold of their music before they signed a record deal, and you'd be surprised how good they were. really reminded us of metallica in ride the lightning days
There a bad ass band .. The drums are fuckin great ..Just a great band ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 4:53 am

wait.... how old is that babysitter? and i admit they know how to play (there is a vid of an insane solo that they do) but somehow the corporate music industry is trying to turn them into an emo band
and that, dearly beloved that are gathered here today, is the definition of sad ****
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 4:58 am

Shes 16/17 .. I made a deal that i would try out BFMV for a week and she would do the same with slayer ... We both got hooked on new bands ...BTW she is going with kim and i to the SLAYER/BFMV show in pitt or nyc ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 5:05 am

i....... errr we want pics
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 5:44 am

She is the one in the BFMV hoodie in those picks of lexi ..
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5517
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16056
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm sorry, I just cannot contain my rage....

BFMV is talented, no doubt about it, but their music is sooooo boring imo! There is almost no guitar solos, the guitar riffs are usually just syncopated drumming (which is good, but they do it ALL THE TIME), and the choruses.... oh the choruses. The guy has a singing voice like he should be fronting Blink 182 or Reliant K or something. Just not my thing....

They are talented though, and can play well. Just the style of music is a HUGE turn off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10455
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 3:29 pm

hate, one thing about bfmv, they are TRYING to be something they aren't. They may be talented but my god i can't stand them anymore, I liked them AT A POINT
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10677
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 3:53 pm

agree with axe and link.
also.
they are too generic if you ask me.

yeah theres BFMV...and also 94674655 othaer bands that sounds exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 5:08 pm

Here's better BMFV Songs, listen to them before judging or critisizing.

Eye of the Storm

Suffocating under words of Sorrow

The Poison

Seven Days

Just another star

Curses

Hit the floor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 6:15 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
I have never laughed at something so hard as i did at this ! + REP
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar

Number of posts : 276
Hedonistic Glory : 3496
Joined In : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 7:27 pm

I think the reason most people don't like them is because they are 'mainstream' not because their music isn't any good.

I actually like some of their songs...then again I've actually like some of slipknots stuff as well.

I am a fan of metal, but I'm not that hardcore omg Disturbed and Drowning Pool is the most over played yada yada...at one point before 'bodies' was over played that song ****ing kicked ass and you know it! if they weren't 'mainstream' then you know some people would rave over that song.

either way I may agree that some of the 'mainstream' bands are over played or unoriginal...i will disagree by saying that they still make good music on occasion.

/ uneducated new 'metal fan' rant. I listen to what my ears like. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 7:30 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hij1b1kG0Mw

This song was one of the first 'metal' songs that got me into this whole fascination of this music.

It's probably the only song I really like by them.

It's the emo sound part to them I never really became a fan of...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I think the reason most people don't like them is because they are 'mainstream' not because their music isn't any good.

I actually like some of their songs...then again I've actually like some of slipknots stuff as well.

I am a fan of metal, but I'm not that hardcore omg Disturbed and Drowning Pool is the most over played yada yada...at one point before 'bodies' was over played that song ****ing kicked ass and you know it! if they weren't 'mainstream' then you know some people would rave over that song.

either way I may agree that some of the 'mainstream' bands are over played or unoriginal...i will disagree by saying that they still make good music on occasion.

Honestly, I couldn't care less that a band is mainstream, but usually when a band is mainstream their music is unoriginal and boring. Take mainstream rock radio - almost every band you will hear sounds the same. It's like that with almost all mainstream music these days, it is all copy-cat generic music that people who don't listen to much enjoy. That's why most of the music I enjoy is considered underground - not because I want to be a non-conformist, but because you can tell Sonata Arctica from Kamelot, or Children of Bodom from Kalmah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:19 pm

well, here are all my thoughts
you dont have to like them. i admitted it. there. but i really dont like uniformed desiscions. sometimes, poeple just say things cuse thats what society makes them do. for instance AND IM NOT PICKING ON IB, but i posted a trivium song, and without listening to it, he said it wasnt his thing. he later listened to it and was surprised at what it sounded like. he then told me that he still didnt like them, but admitted they had talent. way to go IB.

now, for BFMV. the name alone makes it seem like they are a bunch of fags. i will give you that, but if you just lisented to one of their new songs, i would like to think you would think otherwise. their new album is incredibly talented and CHOC FULL of solos. i really dont know where you got that from axe. for a recent metalcore band, they are ****ing spectacular.....but for metal, they are decent,

this is the same agrument that happens on youtube all the time. people argue genre **** and tbh, it annoys the hell out of me. i dont like when people nitpick over genres. it is pointless. they are musicians. BMFV can play their instruments, and well for that matter, and that is more than 80% of bands can do today

i will go toe-to-toe with anybody on this matter. just ask away

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

Honestly, I couldn't care less that a band is mainstream, but usually when a band is mainstream their music is unoriginal and boring. Take mainstream rock radio - almost every band you will hear sounds the same. It's like that with almost all mainstream music these days, it is all copy-cat generic music that people who don't listen to much enjoy. That's why most of the music I enjoy is considered underground - not because I want to be a non-conformist, but because you can tell Sonata Arctica from Kamelot, or Children of Bodom from Kalmah.

ummm sorry, but no
COB and Kalmahs songs are incredibly repetitve and alike sounding.
thats why we listen to certain bands. we like it when their songs sound the same. hell, we find one song off of an album, and we whish they were all slightly similar.

i personally, think all doors songs are incredibly repetitive and boring. but i recognize that during their time, they could play. and im SURE they were "mainstream" during their hayday. same with the Floyd and other major bands we listen to know

the only non-mainstream band that comes to mind right now that is huge is oddly Slayer. i have never heard their songs on tv or radio, yet they have a massive following

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:24 pm

well, here are all my thoughts
you dont have to like them. i admitted it. there. but i really dont like uniformed desiscions. sometimes, poeple just say things cuse thats what society makes them do. for instance AND IM NOT PICKING ON IB, but i posted a trivium song, and without listening to it, he said it wasnt his thing. he later listened to it and was surprised at what it sounded like. he then told me that he still didnt like them, but admitted they had talent. way to go IB.

now, for BFMV. the name alone makes it seem like they are a bunch of fags. i will give you that, but if you just lisented to one of their new songs, i would like to think you would think otherwise. their new album is incredibly talented and CHOC FULL of solos. i really dont know where you got that from axe. for a recent metalcore band, they are ****ing spectacular.....but for metal, they are decent,

this is the same agrument that happens on youtube all the time. people argue genre **** and tbh, it annoys the hell out of me. i dont like when people nitpick over genres. it is pointless. they are musicians. BMFV can play their instruments, and well for that matter, and that is more than 80% of bands can do today

i will go toe-to-toe with anybody on this matter. just ask away

I stand by my argument. I never said they didn't have talent or that they sucked, I just said it isn't my thing. And the BFMV songs that I have heard, there was either no solo or tiny solos that seemed like they were put in because they had to be. And my ideas on mainstream music I also stand by. I have said many times, and I think people choose not to notice, that I do not choose to like or dislike a band because of the GENRE or POPULARITY. I choose to like what I like because it sounds good, it just seems that A LOT of mainstream music, such as BFMV or ATREYU, is boring and unoriginal. Hell, those two bands played side by side sound very similar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:

ummm sorry, but no
COB and Kalmahs songs are incredibly repetitve and alike sounding.
thats why we listen to certain bands. we like it when their songs sound the same. hell, we find one song off of an album, and we whish they were all slightly similar.

i personally, think all doors songs are incredibly repetitive and boring. but i recognize that during their time, they could play. and im SURE they were "mainstream" during their hayday. same with the Floyd and other major bands we listen to know

the only non-mainstream band that comes to mind right now that is huge is oddly Slayer. i have never heard their songs on tv or radio, yet they have a massive following

The Doors were massively mainstream, but I challenge you to find A band, ANY band, that sounds EVEN REMOTELY like them.... BFMV sounds like a lot of other bands, and I can personally tell if a song is CoB or Kalmah. BFMV would be a lot better to me if they didn't sound like a lot of other metalcore bands out there. Being repetitive is good, but not when it's the same thing over and over that someone else has done. The Doors did something that no one ever did, and no one else has attempted to recreate. But, they were incredibly mainstream. Hell, they were one of the first bands inducted into the R&R hall of fame. They are very obscure NOW, because they only had 6 studio albums (9 if you count the poetry album and the two without Jim).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:30 pm

i completely disagree that BMFV and atreyu sound similar.
i think you are biased (IM not saying im not as well) because of the people you are surrounded by
you told me yourself that the music scene where you live sucks. that all that plays is shitty mainstream.
you dont have to like it, but i dont like the fact it is simply lumped into mainstream and then labeled "crap" because most mainstream bands arent good.
bmfv arent bad by association. they can be bad, but not by purely a label

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:31 pm

And I am prepared to debate this for hours : )

*gets out a large, blood-stained axe*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:32 pm

name me a band that sounds like bmfv and i willl (very nicely) tell you otherwise.
sort of a "gentleman's challenge" if you will

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:33 pm

i completely disagree that BMFV and atreyu sound similar.
i think you are biased (IM not saying im not as well) because of the people you are surrounded by
you told me yourself that the music scene where you live sucks. that all that plays is shitty mainstream.
you dont have to like it, but i dont like the fact it is simply lumped into mainstream and then labeled "crap" because most mainstream bands arent good.
bmfv arent bad by association. they can be bad, but not by purely a label

Holy crap, do you read? I never said because of their label! And I know I'm biased, everyone is. I just think that their sound is a replica of many other bands. There may be some things that set them apart if I listened to it further, but I haven't listened to more than 10 or 20 of their songs. I think I have heard enough of them to realize that I wouldn't care for much of their material.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:37 pm

As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Underoath, Atreyu, Shadows Fall.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:43 pm

shadows fall.....doesnt sound like bullet. they are very low vocals and simply solos. kind of bland but genreally good.

underoath....havent listened
atreyu. their recent album has alot of clean harmonic vocals. much more differnet from bullet and shadows fall

all that remains. one of the bets bands i know of today. if you listened to their first album and theur last album, you would be blown out of the water. check out, (a fairly last days) it will blow you out of the water.

have not lsitend to AILD

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:46 pm

I will check them out, but I just listened to most of those bands for a little while. Enough to get a first impression. To tell you the truth, I would probably actually like BFMV if it wasn't for their faggy clean vocalist. He sounds god awful imo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:46 pm

EDIT!!!
song i suggested i was confused
try Chiron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCkG0jUxdYg

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:48 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
I will check them out, but I just listened to most of those bands for a little while. Enough to get a first impression. To tell you the truth, I would probably actually like BFMV if it wasn't for their faggy clean vocalist. He sounds god awful imo.

clean vocals? you must share them with me sometime. he has a rough voice, not very high pitched. not well,....gay. it is fairly decent
the backup vocalist is kinda screamy

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:51 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m_MJX58qk8

...sounds like he should be in a crappy mainstream punk band
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:53 pm

well, did you listen to the solo on this song.
it still amazes me to this day
and are you at all familiar with power ballads?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 8:55 pm

I love power ballads.... I was just talking about his voice my friend, nothing else. No vibrato, he sounds like he's 6. There are a lot of great high pitched vocalists in power metal, but they can all sing. This guy just sounds like he should be fronting Taking Back Sunday or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 9:08 pm

I agree with Axe about radio becoming boring and how many things sound the same...

BUT...

DO NOT compare All That Remains to BFMV...All That Remains are MUCH better.

Very Happy Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:

that was the turn off for me too...

but they were one of the first bands that got me into metal, etc...along with sonic syndicate and killswitch engage, trivium, etc...all the metalcore bands were my first and then I just realized that it gets much better lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 9:13 pm

yeah, i turned way metal head before i knew about sonic syndicate. im waiting for their next album, they might get more of an edge. but i will admit i have only heard a couple songs, but they werent my thing

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 9:15 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRrU2RFX3_U&feature=channel

Two Weeks - All That Remains

this may be one song that can even remotely be considered even in the same category of BFMV because of the somewhat clean vocals.

But this song fuckin kicks ass! The solo is crazy and this is one song I can listen too and once it's over I'm sweating and my hearts pounding like I just hooked up with some chick! lol

Brute I'm going to have to make you a playlist for sonic syndicate...I can't see why you don't like em. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 9:25 pm

yes
sonic playlist i demand

and have i mentioned today that im super amazed that i might see all that remains?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 9:26 pm

yes
sonic playlist i demand

and have i mentioned today that im super amazed that i might see all that remains?

after those songs I sent you, you will be a Sonic Syndicate fan. If you don't like those songs then they sadly have no chance with you...which breaks my heart. LOL

Me too. A couple more days man and I will be placing an order for tickets...just gotta get the ducks aligned you know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Sun May 17, 2009 9:33 pm

yep yep
well, i didnt like it for almost the same reason axe didnt like bfmv. they looked really.....douchy. but i wont admit that.
i want to give them a try
they video for "jack of.....sth" made me cringe. the chicks....the motor bikes....eww,...
and i heard the ballad. so i dont thnik that was a fair listen eaither. but you gave me more than 2 songs, so there is still hope for me yet lol

just let me know what you bought and when i should purchase. also, send me the link you are buying them from. to make sure i get the right tickets lol

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5517
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Mon May 18, 2009 11:25 am

I like Sonic Syndicate actually, I'd really recommend them. Especially over BFMV and ATR.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Mon May 18, 2009 1:06 pm

well, i listened to a fair amount, idk if i would listen to them over ATR, but i was pleasently surprised. they have a very unique keyboard sound

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Mon May 18, 2009 2:44 pm

yea I don't really like them over all that remains...but they are good. I think their new album 'love and other disasters' blows...

Eden Fire and Only Inhuman are sick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11759
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Mon May 18, 2009 8:58 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
I like Sonic Syndicate actually, I'd really recommend them. Especially over BFMV and ATR.....

And I like BFMV and ATR over Sonic Syndicate anyday lol. All down to personal taste in the end haha. I would be interested in a list of some Sonic songs to check out though just to give em a fair chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   Mon May 18, 2009 9:34 pm

If you guys give BFMV a chance and play more than just a few songs you will know why there a kick ass band ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullet for my valentine   

Back to top Go down

Bullet for my valentine
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next