Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

10 CC Songs we all Love.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11811
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sat May 23, 2009 6:51 pm

This is why I never win arguments with him. He does something like that and I just start laughing my ass off and can't come up with anything back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14986
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sat May 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
blackstar wrote:
I like em both. George is pretty good in his own right and I personally like him better than Barnes. But Barnes is good as well I just can't get into 6FU quite like CC.

And Dies Irae to save you the trouble of saying it yourself. Barnes should get sodomized by a horse and die of his organs exploding and blood and semen pouring out of his mouth. (Did I do ok? lol)

Not bad: I agree, Barnes is a spunk monkey who deserves to be orally raped by everyone of San Quentin's inmates, while having his tiny, twattish prick mutilated by savage, rabid chickens, before being decapitating, slowly with a million paper cuts to the neck and having pigs defecate down the resulting hole, while I drink gasoline and piss on him, before lighting him up and laughing manically as I watch his worthless, sh*t stinking ashes blow away inconsequencially with the wind, a wind that whispers with mocking jibes to his memory.

AHHHH so you know of herman lii as well!
Laughing

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4372
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sat May 23, 2009 7:17 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
blackstar wrote:
I like em both. George is pretty good in his own right and I personally like him better than Barnes. But Barnes is good as well I just can't get into 6FU quite like CC.

And Dies Irae to save you the trouble of saying it yourself. Barnes should get sodomized by a horse and die of his organs exploding and blood and semen pouring out of his mouth. (Did I do ok? lol)

Not bad: I agree, Barnes is a spunk monkey who deserves to be orally raped by everyone of San Quentin's inmates, while having his tiny, twattish prick mutilated by savage, rabid chickens, before being decapitating, slowly with a million paper cuts to the neck and having pigs defecate down the resulting hole, while I drink gasoline and piss on him, before lighting him up and laughing manically as I watch his worthless, sh*t stinking ashes blow away inconsequencially with the wind, a wind that whispers with mocking jibes to his memory.

Laughing

Haha brute, xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sun May 24, 2009 7:49 am

Laughing

Yes, and Dave Mustaine, Vince Neil, Varg Vikernes, Axl Rose, Lars Ulric... spunk monkeys all.
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5569
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sun May 24, 2009 9:57 am

Shady wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:
You Metallica weenies act as if you've never heard death metal lyrics before, though maybe that's the case after all.

Metallica weenies? I try not to dis your bands, try not to dis mine.

Congratulations, you're a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9844
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sun May 24, 2009 3:37 pm

I have a fear of death and pain so a lot of horror stuff kind of freaks me out. It's not that I can't stomach it, it just reminds me of the 1000 different ways I could die at any moment without escape etc.

When I was younger I used to write some pretty fucked up stories, like one about a girl who is kidnapped and killed by having a hot metal post shoved up her vagina among other things. I take care to go into details about the steam etc. etc. If you put your mind to it and go into details you can be just like Cannibal Corpse. Cannibal Corpse touches upon only a few themes so I think you could probably surpass them. However writings things as catchy and awesome...that might take some time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sun May 24, 2009 4:48 pm

well, i an see how that might affect you, but its not like i get grossed out, it just seems like......in a really odd sense...Glam metal.
i mean, the Glammies played decently, but they dressed up quite ridiculously. i think there is a corollary with extreme death metal. i think that they honestly want to make music like that, but there is a point at which you overdo things to be "hardcore" and i think CC crossed that line

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4372
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sun May 24, 2009 4:52 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Shady wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:
You Metallica weenies act as if you've never heard death metal lyrics before, though maybe that's the case after all.

Metallica weenies? I try not to dis your bands, try not to dis mine.

Congratulations, you're a hypocrite.

Your comment (to me) suggested you think people who listen to Metallica are all weenies, and i'm the hypocrite? well I'm just gonna stay out of this topic from now on, before I say something I regret, I also apologise if I offended anyone or sounded hypocritical, it wasn't my intention.

Peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sun May 24, 2009 4:54 pm

children.....
play nice
i dont want to have to go and get daddy styx do i?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10507
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sun May 24, 2009 5:05 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Laughing

Yes, and Dave Mustaine, Vince Neil, Varg Vikernes, Axl Rose, Lars Ulric... spunk monkeys all.
I agree with all cept for Varg a lil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   Sun May 24, 2009 5:06 pm

yeah, im going to give you a hell yeah on lars...

what a wuss

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 CC Songs we all Love.   

Back to top Go down

10 CC Songs we all Love.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2