Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

By far, the best COD player i've ever seen.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10505
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: By far, the best COD player i've ever seen.   Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:10 pm

The G3 is my worst gun, I just can't use it. My best gun is probably the skorpian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: By far, the best COD player i've ever seen.   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:34 am

g3 is great for hardcore, mini uzi can be used in regular but again it kicks ass in hardcore. i actually pared it up with rpd, and it was a rape situation for the other team.chopper after chopper... they were being raped by some chick and me. and ofc she was using the g3
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10505
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: By far, the best COD player i've ever seen.   Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:36 am

My favorite gun is.............I don't know. I think the AK because its one of my best and I like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14984
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: By far, the best COD player i've ever seen.   Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:40 am

yes, g3 is one of the best guns for hardcore. sorry i forgot to specify. as for non-hardcore....i like the m4 silenced with double tap and bandoleer and deep penetration.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: By far, the best COD player i've ever seen.   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:11 pm

i just used that set up and got my ass handed to me. just doesn't work for me i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By far, the best COD player i've ever seen.   Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:20 am

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:
So did COD 5 suck or something?

CoD5 is good...worth the money...and yeah, its more bloody than cod4...but imo cod4 is better..i hate WWII weapons...i mean...they are good. but they are just 5

WWII weapons are the best! M1 Garand for Hardcore mode (one shot kill), Double Barrell for use on Station and Dome maps and on normal Free for All and TDM I use the Mosin Nagant with Rifle Grenades (stopping power makes this a one shot kill weapon too. The only weapons that suck on WaW is the Pssh (way to much kickback, a proper noob gun) and the heavy machine guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By far, the best COD player i've ever seen.   

Back to top Go down

By far, the best COD player i've ever seen.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2