Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25352
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Mon May 25, 2009 10:46 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8XleA5csRM
This guy goes insane on xbox 360 in all his videos screaming and singing
But its hilarious

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16055
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 3:02 pm

That's pretty funny...

but the reason I play the 360 is

1.) the replace it when it fails
2.) ten times better game library
3.) The console itself is a lot more user friendly
4.) American made
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
That's pretty funny...

4.) American made

1.) PS3s don't need replacing: they don't break down.
2.) You mean 10 times bigger library: Sony developed titles and PS3 exclusives are superior to the Xbox exclusives: Killzone is better than Halo for example.
3.) The XMB bar couldn't be more user friendly, whereas the Xbox interface is to cluttered. PS3 is easier to personalize as well.
4.) Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... you call that a positive?! Thats why they break down all the time. The japs are the electrical goods masters!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14933
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 3:16 pm

i think both companies should get on trains heading towards each other and crash, then make a vastly superior product

i will admit, microsoft has its downfalls, but so does ps3....majorly becuase hardly anybody bought it and it was 10 times more expensive (well, i use that in hyperbole, only becuase i was slightly mocking you. and you are right....killzone is way better than halo, but i still dont like killzone, i had 1 for ps2)

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 3:23 pm

I would rather play Call of Duty than Killzone, Halo, or Resistance......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Axeforhire66 wrote:
That's pretty funny...

4.) American made

2.) You mean 10 times bigger library: Sony developed titles and PS3 exclusives are superior to the Xbox exclusives: Killzone is better than Halo for example.
3.) The XMB bar couldn't be more user friendly, whereas the Xbox interface is to cluttered. PS3 is easier to personalize as well.
4.) Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... you call that a positive?! Thats why they break down all the time. The japs are the electrical goods masters!

Im not saying that makes it higher quality, I'm just saying I like supporting the American economy..... or.... Bill Gates bank account.

And I for one think GTA exclusive content, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, Crackdown, Blue Dragon, and Eternal Sonata are all fantastic exclusives. I'm not one of those douchebags who only cares about halo. That game doesn't make a difference for me. It's fun, but not that fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Axeforhire66 wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:
Axeforhire66 wrote:
That's pretty funny...

4.) American made

Im not saying that makes it higher quality, I'm just saying I like supporting the American economy..... or.... Bill Gates bank account.

And I for one think GTA exclusive content, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, Crackdown, Blue Dragon, and Eternal Sonata are all fantastic exclusives. I'm not one of those douchebags who only cares about halo. That game doesn't make a difference for me. It's fun, but not that fun

Eternal Sonata is not an Xbox exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Oh.... excuse me then. Still yet, ps3 doesn't have all that many exclusive titles I care for. and there are still more for 360, I just can't remember which ones are exclusive. Honestly, the only titles I want to get for my bro's ps3 is Metal Gear Solid 4 and Little Big Planet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14933
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 3:35 pm

settle down everybody.....
game console affiliation and trust is like politics....very hard to change peoples way of thinking

put it to you this way.....i go where the party is. ha ha

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 5:23 pm

This guy literally has over 100 videos
Most of which are insulting xbox and wii lol

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11758
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 6:27 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
settle down everybody.....
game console affiliation and trust is like politics....very hard to change peoples way of thinking

put it to you this way.....i go where the party is. ha ha

I'm with brute all the way on this one lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   Tue May 26, 2009 7:18 pm

I am a fan of xbox I will say that it has kept me throughoutly entertained and I enjoy watching reviews and previews of upcoming games and the like. But I have to say that the amount of problems I've had with the system is pure bullshit. So frustrating. But for the amount of fun I've had with it, I can still forgive it comfortably. The month that it was gone, I didn't really miss it

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever   

Back to top Go down

Holy ****ing ****. This is the biggest PS3 Fan ever
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1