Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14870
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sat May 30, 2009 4:39 pm

sauna with shin......
YES please

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10391
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sat May 30, 2009 4:52 pm

ohhh, i remember it now. Finnish is the language of gods lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:26 am

shin you little hear breaker.
and hate i already got my running boots ready and oiled in case she sees it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Woot nice! thank you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10613
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:52 pm

dave- get drunk..and go to a DT concert (even if im not a big fan ) then discuss about the meaning of life while playing Gears of war 2

Brute- Take you to a Black Metal Fest...then play some football and drink a couple of beers in a local bar.

Styx- Go to the nearest whorehouse get some pretty ladies some alcohol..and have a gooooood night (with the girls....)

Hate- Record some Lps while drinkng...probably go to disney world with lexi and your family.or..Mayhem Metal fest..its up to you..drink hell a lot of beers....and wild turkey...hunt some wild real turkeys lol and cook a nice bbq.

Links- Kill emos and burn a couple of churches. while on crack..(jk on the crack)

Axe- Get you a decent haircut (jk) go to a bar...get in a masive free for all figth in front of it....get arrested...then released to chase those motherfuckers cops.

aeldy- Matar a chavez.

Lina- try to create a hybrid zombie/vampire/cheezburger Monster to kill osama.

and if we had a big ass m&e convention- just kill emos with a baseball bat until our arms explode
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:35 pm

ha ha ha, matar a chavez....
i love knowing a little spanish

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10613
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 am

muy bien...excellente hijo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:44 am

What's it mean?

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:07 am

matar is the verb - to kill
so they want to havea revolucion! lol

and muy bien hijo is good job kiddo or son or brother....i can never remember

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
dave- get drunk..and go to a DT concert (even if im not a big fan ) then discuss about the meaning of life while playing Gears of war 2

Brute- Take you to a Black Metal Fest...then play some football and drink a couple of beers in a local bar.

Styx- Go to the nearest whorehouse get some pretty ladies some alcohol..and have a gooooood night (with the girls....)

Hate- Record some Lps while drinkng...probably go to disney world with lexi and your family.or..Mayhem Metal fest..its up to you..drink hell a lot of beers....and wild turkey...hunt some wild real turkeys lol and cook a nice bbq.

Links- Kill emos and burn a couple of churches. while on crack..(jk on the crack)

Axe- Get you a decent haircut (jk) go to a bar...get in a masive free for all figth in front of it....get arrested...then released to chase those motherfuckers cops.

aeldy- Matar a chavez.

Lina- try to create a hybrid zombie/vampire/cheezburger Monster to kill osama.

and if we had a big ass m&e convention- just kill emos with a baseball bat until our arms explode

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH oh i love you IB xD
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11695
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Well IB does seem to have the combat exp lol : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   

Back to top Go down

If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2