Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 15056
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sat May 30, 2009 4:39 pm

sauna with shin......
YES please

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10577
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sat May 30, 2009 4:52 pm

ohhh, i remember it now. Finnish is the language of gods lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:26 am

shin you little hear breaker.
and hate i already got my running boots ready and oiled in case she sees it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:25 pm

Woot nice! thank you guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10799
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:52 pm

dave- get drunk..and go to a DT concert (even if im not a big fan ) then discuss about the meaning of life while playing Gears of war 2

Brute- Take you to a Black Metal Fest...then play some football and drink a couple of beers in a local bar.

Styx- Go to the nearest whorehouse get some pretty ladies some alcohol..and have a gooooood night (with the girls....)

Hate- Record some Lps while drinkng...probably go to disney world with lexi and your family.or..Mayhem Metal fest..its up to you..drink hell a lot of beers....and wild turkey...hunt some wild real turkeys lol and cook a nice bbq.

Links- Kill emos and burn a couple of churches. while on crack..(jk on the crack)

Axe- Get you a decent haircut (jk) go to a bar...get in a masive free for all figth in front of it....get arrested...then released to chase those motherfuckers cops.

aeldy- Matar a chavez.

Lina- try to create a hybrid zombie/vampire/cheezburger Monster to kill osama.

and if we had a big ass m&e convention- just kill emos with a baseball bat until our arms explode
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:35 pm

ha ha ha, matar a chavez....
i love knowing a little spanish

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10799
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 am

muy bien...excellente hijo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25475
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:44 am

What's it mean?

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:07 am

matar is the verb - to kill
so they want to havea revolucion! lol

and muy bien hijo is good job kiddo or son or brother....i can never remember

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
dave- get drunk..and go to a DT concert (even if im not a big fan ) then discuss about the meaning of life while playing Gears of war 2

Brute- Take you to a Black Metal Fest...then play some football and drink a couple of beers in a local bar.

Styx- Go to the nearest whorehouse get some pretty ladies some alcohol..and have a gooooood night (with the girls....)

Hate- Record some Lps while drinkng...probably go to disney world with lexi and your family.or..Mayhem Metal fest..its up to you..drink hell a lot of beers....and wild turkey...hunt some wild real turkeys lol and cook a nice bbq.

Links- Kill emos and burn a couple of churches. while on crack..(jk on the crack)

Axe- Get you a decent haircut (jk) go to a bar...get in a masive free for all figth in front of it....get arrested...then released to chase those motherfuckers cops.

aeldy- Matar a chavez.

Lina- try to create a hybrid zombie/vampire/cheezburger Monster to kill osama.

and if we had a big ass m&e convention- just kill emos with a baseball bat until our arms explode

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH oh i love you IB xD
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11881
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Well IB does seem to have the combat exp lol : P
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?   

Back to top Go down

If you could meet metalisfav members, what would you do?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2