Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Outfoxed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25403
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Outfoxed   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Anyone see this documentary?
It makes the Republicans look like Hitlers
However, I learned why Bush's election results were fictitious. His cousin was one of the ballot counters and he announced that Bush won before he was done counting and Fox News being hardcore Republicans announced that he won and all the other news stations are like we better get to work and announce that too! So that is how Bush was elected without them actually finish counting

Very persuasive movie

Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4511
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:22 pm

I don't think I want to watch it lol. I don't like highly persuasive politically based movies. Especially when they don't at least try to cover it up with a plot lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm

They pretty much take years of footage, and they show everything that is overly insulting to make Fox look bad

Lina
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:00 pm

A lot of people do the same thing with the other networks because they claim that they are over-liberal.

I figure both sides are partially true lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:02 pm

I am definitely a hardcore liberal now lol

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:05 pm

I never could understand how he got elected twice .. I went to war with his dad and the 1st gulf war was not because of dumb **** . Everyone things that we went to war because of 9/11 but thats just a cover to hide the truth from the states .. We went to war because of oil .. I lost alot of friends because of JR and i wish that bastard had to strap up and dodge some lead in a hot zone ! BTW im a Independent ...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:07 pm

Sad
It totally is, there not even attacking the right country, and most Americans don't know that according to polls

Lina
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:35 pm

I think it's all a bunch of **** and everyone involved has alterior motives no matter what they claim to represent.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11809
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:23 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
BTW im a Independent ...
I just support the person not the party. Actually registered to vote today woo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16106
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:39 pm

Okay, this is turning into a political forum so I have to get involved

1.) ALL government is corrupt. Whether it is right or left wing, you are going to have corrupt people in power. It is unavoidable.

2.) the IRAQ war was about taking out Saddam Hussein, a ruthless dictator who tortured and killed his own people. At least, that's what the media tells us.

3.) The AFGHANISTAN war was about terrorism. The Iraq war and the Afghanistan war are two different wars.

4.) All of the news stations are biased. You can't say Fox News is sh!t and biased without also realizing that CNN is biased. They all are, that's why one is no better than the other.

5.) i am a republican, but I realize that both parties have their benefits and flaws. I am actually pretty close in the middle. But, I also realize that both parties have ulterior motives and agendas that don't benefit the citizens of the country. The government is corrupt, whether it's being run by republicans or democrats. It's human nature to have your interests in mind before others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:41 pm

I give +REP for that rather good synapsis.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Didn't the Americans use Saddams torture chamber against more civilians? That picture of the guy holding his arms up like a cross because if he doesn't his testicles will be electrocuted just makes me sad

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:31 pm

That was a sad misuse of power by American soldiers. It makes me sick to see things like that and have those things associated with my country.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 pm

There was also a picture of a woman smiling standing above a man, whose eyes had been slashed out. This sickens me. Did Bush give torture a thumbs up? What kind of bullshit is this?

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:40 pm

It was just kind of soldiers getting way out of hand. It wasn't everyone it was just some but it only takes a few to make the whole look bad. They should have been ****ing shot imo but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:41 pm

How could they do something so high profile on there own?

Lina
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:23 pm

blackstar wrote:
I give +REP for that rather good synapsis.

I second that.

And byd, I doubt we'll ever know the whole story. Tbh I doubt I'd want to hear it either way.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Honestly, it was a movie. You're getting the information that the media gives us, which is the information the government chooses to reveal to us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:39 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Didn't the Americans use Saddams torture chamber against more civilians? That picture of the guy holding his arms up like a cross because if he doesn't his testicles will be electrocuted just makes me sad
1st off you must remember that some people are evil , And when you give them a gun and the power to kill the " God factor "shows up .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:47 pm

blackstar wrote:
It was just kind of soldiers getting way out of hand. It wasn't everyone it was just some but it only takes a few to make the whole look bad. They should have been ****ing shot imo but thats just me.
Not all " soldiers " are bad .. But just like the dickheads that were in school that picked on the weak kids , If give that guy a gun and send him to war he will do the same to other people if he thinks he can get away with it . I ran in to a few guys that had " blood lust " and just wanted to kill for sport . Those same soldiers were the ones that caused all the **** , Real soldiers understand that its a job and you do your best , Tommy wills and myself went days and days without food because we would give our M.R.E.s to the people of iraq because there was nothing for them to eat . It was hell over there and yes the war was fucked up and we should of never been there but you cant blame all of us because of a few **** ups !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:52 pm

blackstar wrote:
That was a sad misuse of power by American soldiers. It makes me sick to see things like that and have those things associated with my country.
The ones that did that **** were not REAL AMERICAN SOLDIERS ! They were bitchs that needed to be shot in the damn head , It made me sick to know that people think that we are all the same kind of soldier . There was a hell of alot of GREAT MEN & WOMAN that did everything right and payed the price of war with there lives . 1 group of bad people make all of us look bad . I would of just loved to put them in the cells without a gun !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
How could they do something so high profile on there own?
GB Was on its own , And it was also not U.S.MARINES ! It was punks that could never make it in combat !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:54 pm

blackstar wrote:
AMEN ,
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14984
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:29 pm

hate, it is rather refreshing to find out that you arent a hardcore republican. srsly, it calms my mind

and gov is just....one big clusterfuck....(there, now my friend is happy.,...long story)

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:44 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
hate, it is rather refreshing to find out that you arent a hardcore republican. srsly, it calms my mind

and gov is just....one big clusterfuck....(there, now my friend is happy.,...long story)
Thank you .. but im far from left also ..Very far .
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:46 pm

as long as your not etxreme right.....
i think that if on a regular occasion, you find yourself nodding at FOX, well, heads will roll

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:48 pm

as long as your not etxreme right.....
i think that if on a regular occasion, you find yourself nodding at FOX, well, heads will roll
Fox , Cnn both are just to far gone , Truth takes a back seat with both of em..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:50 pm

oh yes, i agree none are the best....just that all are better than FOX....can we agree on that Razz

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:54 pm

oh yes, i agree none are the best....just that all are better than FOX....can we agree on that Razz
beer Fox blows...
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:02 pm

good. then you can hang.....not that there was any question of that....lol

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:01 pm

I hate politics, can we just drop this. the only reason people fight about it is because people can't understand other people's point of view. It's they're right, and everyone else is a ****-up if they don't agree. The only reason this country is this good is because it was founded by conservatives and liberals, democrats and republicans. This country would be ten times worse if everyone was liberal, and it would be ten times worse if everyone was conservative. It's really too bad others can't think the same way.

Now Brute, I like you. You are a cool guy and you have been a good friend on here since I joined, but you act like it's a crime to be conservative and it bothers me. I've lightened up a lot on my political views, but I don't think being conservative or liberal makes someone evil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:09 pm

well put,. i cannot argue with sound logic
however the founds of the constitution never wanted political parties.
and i think washington was a Whig. i could be mistaken

also, its not a crime....it just seems like all the "bad" conservatives are being made an example of. they have become the stereotype. im sure you arent like anne coulter or rush limbaugh.....but they certainly arent helping your cause

and in general, we are always moving to a less-conservative state. (state meaning place, not like ohio). i mean, no black rights....then they get rights, then women.
we are always moving to a state of less conservatism
so if the trends are accurate, me approving of gay marriage and abortion is just being 1 step ahead of the curve.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:15 pm

I'm not saying that's bad, I'm just saying the reason this country is as good as it is is because we have both sides. What we need is a nice medium. If we are all conservative, our country will blow. But, if we get so liberal that you can just do whatever the f*ck you want, the country will also suck. And tbh, I am pretty much in the middle. I don't think we need to push for more conservative power, but I also feel that we don't need to go much more liberal either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outfoxed   

Back to top Go down

Outfoxed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: