Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

you must probably wonder where the **** i was.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10676
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:38 pm

hey bros...whats up..
well...i've been getting in a lot of trouble this past 2 weeks.
2 weeks ago..on wednesday..a friend told me som bitchass dude was gonna stab him on a party last saturday.
on friday...before the party we looked up for that guy...he is in my school...so i know where he lives.
we told him to back the **** off on the party or he was gonna get srsly injured.
anyway...on saturday that fucker cuted my rigth arm with a small 3inches knife...but i did the worst...i stabbed him about 3 times on his lower shoulder area with a small 5cm swiss army knife.
i spent 3 days on the hospital cuz i needed some shots...an got all stiched up...i got a really small scar.
so the last tuesday...i was in school...an i saw the guy with a bondage thing on his shoulder just like if he boke his arm...he wen with of his friends and told me he was gonna hire some hitmans to kill me and my friend i inmediately punched him several times on his arm and face...but his friends beated me the **** up. (don worry my face is as pretty as it was last month lol) and i got suspended from school for 5 fuckng days....now im planning on getting revenge on thatlittle *****....my friends and i are plannin to hijack him and just have fun with him for a while to scare him....today theres a party on my friends house but my stiches hurt a bit....idk if i could go...but i really hate that fucker....
so well thats about it...
no worries..just a little cut...and im back to the horse....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25352
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:43 pm

That is a very hardcore story
Don't get yourself killed because of this man
It doesn't sound worth the hassle

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:53 pm

well it was a little cut anyways..he got some cuts and i think 1 deep stab...
no cops involved...thats the code of honor...you fight and call the cops = you are gay.

But im fully recovered now...well...i think doctors overreacted when giving me 4 stiches..lol
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9791
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Man don't get in trouble. I know you hate the guy but that stuff sounds like it's just going to keep getting worse. Good luck though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Stabbing is serious business

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:49 pm

you would be as pissed as i am..if someone cuts you with a knife...and tells you hes gonna kill you....dont cha?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 pm

I'd probably be more afraid to be honest
I'd get him arrested

VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Maybe. I'm just wondering how it will end though. It seems to me like if he gets kidnapped and fucked with that it will just make him even worse. This all started out with the threat of a cut, and cut he did. Now he's threatening to have people killed.

I'm not really in the position though so I don't know what I would do. The whole thing pretty much sucks. Just make sure you find a good way to get rid of the body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:01 pm

wich body LOL....
anyways..im getting ready for the party..im gonna get a shower and sail off to his home.
couple of buds came here and we planned the whole thing...
so ...whatever..
gl hf
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Lol

"gl hf"

5...4...3...2...1...*black screen*

Game begins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:15 am

LOL
starcraft vengance ftw
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:16 am

dont worry the dude didnt showed up..im back at home with sme friends...cheers
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:44 am

IB has survived wave 5

VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:56 am

Level 6 starting soon.

Let's hope this isn't Donkey Kong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 am

Look brother , If you get back into it with him , When he takes his 1st punch ( right arm ) Use your left to lift his arm , Punch as hard as you can under his arm ( arm pitt ) And when he bends over ( and he will ) Place a nice hard shot 2 inchs below his collor bone . He will be done with fighting for a good while . Also once you have done that .. He's a lefty , and you have free range on the right side of his head ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:43 am

tsk tsk tsk.... hate you teaching kids how to hurt each other again?
well there are a few thing i could suggest but it's better that i don't. not at this moment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:30 pm

styx wrote:
tsk tsk tsk.... hate you teaching kids how to hurt each other again?
well there are a few thing i could suggest but it's better that i don't. not at this moment
Well hell , those guys are not fighting fair , Knives , jump ins .. Thats just a tip to help even things up lol... Also i never told him how to kill ...YET ....LMFAO
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:44 pm

lol I pictured that stimulation
It was cool

link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10454
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:36 pm

I KNEW IT WAS A FIGHT!
Seriously though, it's good that you are alright my friend, we don't need that **** going down.
Anyway, good job and I hope you heal with full recovery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11758
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:45 pm

Imendia you get in more trouble than any human being I have ever met lol. And come on hitmen what a pussy if your going to start a fight you should finish it yourself seriously come on. I know I'm a pussy so I don't start fights lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:03 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
lol I pictured that stimulation
It was cool
It works very well , Every move leads to another and when done right its ment to take who ever your fighting out . Hand to hand is something the U.S.MARINES are very good at , Everyone thinks because we have guns we only shoot people , But when you need to do something stelth hand to hand is the only way to go.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:13 pm

Is there ever a legit time to headbutt?

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:57 pm

lol yesterday...someone called to my best friend cellphone....he told him he wass gonna kill me and him...i asked for his name...he didnt said it.
there is a party on a friends house this friday.
its my area now...if he gets there....he will get fucked....
im turnng 18 next month..its like 21 in usa...i can even own weaps lol...so i need to be more carefully cuz if i get in a fight i could spend about 1 week on prision lol.
but like i give a ****....im just waiting for him to make his move....one suspictius move..and hes gonna get pasta slashed....
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10454
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:33 pm

Imendia, **** his **** up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Is there ever a legit time to headbutt?
Yes , If your in tight with no movement yea ..Also if you want to take a punch take it to the forehead , It wont hurt you much and it will crush there hand , Don't take it to the side of the head or back , top ..Use your forehead , You may get the edge you need and we all know a edge in fighting is what will keep you alive .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you must probably wonder where the **** i was.   

Back to top Go down

you must probably wonder where the **** i was.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: