Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10506
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:55 am

I am gonna take a break from the forum, seeing there isnt much around for me here anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:19 am

why the hell would you say that
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14985
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:33 am

hey, if this is about not getting an award.....the you know what, man up and grow a pair.....
i won diddly squat....and that really sucked from getting 4 last time, and getting none this time.....

i PERSONALLY like it when you are here, just because you didn't win means [i]we both[/i ]get to go and pout like children.

i will stay.....and i will return

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:50 am

link23417 wrote:
I am gonna take a break from the forum, seeing there isnt much around for me here anymore.
WTF ? Come on link , If your not here who will i talk gear with ?? Take your pick of what i won k brother you can have 2 of the 3 ..Now as DAD of the forum ... You dont want me to beat that ass link , Keep your head up and whip your nuts out and show everyone that you have a big set ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:50 pm

link23417 wrote:

You cant do that! I tried and failed! you will too Razz
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4512
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 pm

Cry for attention much? Rolling Eyes

It's obvious that we all enjoy having you here but I can see no reason to tell you how awesome I think you are when you're being a whiney ass.

If you're going to leave then go. Have a nice life. Either way, get over your self. Life has too much to offer to waste it away making your self and others miserable by taking your self too seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:12 pm

It aint **** about the award thank you very much, I am just bored on the forum at the moment. I will come back later, or not, who knows. I am also not looking for attention Lina, you guys treat me well. I am just bored of the forum. I may get on sparingly, just not as often. I am not looking for any attention or am pouting about the awards, because I figure that it's meaningless to get one at the moment. And as for a cry for attention, I don't really think this is one, you may recieve it differently, I just have not much to do on the forum and might as well not get on as much. I might leave, I might not, who knows? Only time will answer.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4371
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Well, whatever your reason is you know we'll miss you, but I doubt you can stay away, Aeldy couldnt ^^

Good luck man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14985
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:23 pm

link23417 wrote:
It aint **** about the award thank you very much, I am just bored on the forum at the moment. I will come back later, or not, who knows. I am also not looking for attention Lina, you guys treat me well. I am just bored of the forum. I may get on sparingly, just not as often. I am not looking for any attention or am pouting about the awards, because I figure that it's meaningless to get one at the moment. And as for a cry for attention, I don't really think this is one, you may recieve it differently, I just have not much to do on the forum and might as well not get on as much. I might leave, I might not, who knows? Only time will answer.

well in that case...i cant argue. my guess was completely off base, sorry old chap

so i guess you shall contribute when you re ready....and we'll be here.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9843
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:17 pm

When a forum gets boring maybe it just means you are coming too often. I used to come to this forum a lot and spend hours monitoring it every day. Then things weren't really as exciting so I just came less often. Just stop by every day or so and post once or twice so we know you are around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25404
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Next time you see a hamburger without mayonnaise, just remember breakyoudown is wishing you were here, wishing that this moment will last forever. Wishing that we could be together again. As far as awards go, you came 2nd place for tons of categories

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10728
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 pm

lolwut?
u still coming?
or it wass bullshit?
anyway link...
GL HF
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Well   Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:55 pm

I am still coming Imendia, though it will be not anytime soon. I am gonna take vacuous's advice and just get on sparingly.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16107
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Well   Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 am

Link, come on man. I get bored sometimes too, but that's because we have only a handful of active members. If you take yourself out of the picture, we will be that much worse off. Plus, I love having intelligent conversations with you bro. There is no point in "quitting", just don't log on as much. I realized that the forum isn't as active as it used to be, so I stopped logging on as much as I used to. You can't leave us man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well   

Back to top Go down

Well
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: