Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Oh ****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Oh ****   Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Well recently, I gave a friend of Mine some percocet (Oxycodone)(Schedule II narcotic) And a few days later, she gets caught with it. Her parents find the oxycodone and ask who she got it from, she immediately rats me out, The father (****ing nazi doouchebag) threatens to call the police and have me arrested. After I hear of this, My mom picks me up and i go to her house to meet with the parents. We start to talk it out about all the negative repercussions of the drug. He says that she takes seriquill for depression and the percocet could have a chemical reaction, and kill her. (The father not knowing she's already ****ing taken it and is alive) While we're talking in the living room her older brother is looking for other things she may have upstairs. He finds caffeine pills and cigarettes, but mainly, weed. the father asks for names and she rats out all of my close friends. As im posting this i'm unaware if i will be arrested or not But I ****ing owned his ass when i said, If you ****ing arrest me and sue me for trafficking oxycoottin ill counter sue your stupid ass for your daughter being in possession of it, and weed.

So that's what happened. My friends are all fucked pretty much but the feedback i'm looking for is how do you think I handled the situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Oh wow dude that really sucks.. Do you think he's really going to sue? maybe being rude wasnt the best way to "handle" the father situation. cant you just like, talk to the father again and idk tell him you wont speak to the girl ever again, and idk it's a tough situation. But maybe if you talk to him again, leaving the rudeness aside.. maybe he wont sue.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10450
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Wow that blows man. I can't really help you there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10672
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 pm

2 words...neck stab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25348
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 pm

I know that your frustrated but why not just not do drugs and you wont need to worry about this? When your in situations you want to be pretty much on your knees to people who can ruin your teenage years like this, not offensive

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:36 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
I know that your frustrated but why not just not do drugs and you wont need to worry about this? When your in situations you want to be pretty much on your knees to people who can ruin your teenage years like this, not offensive

Dude i've already done a ton of s*** don't even give me that

+rep would be cool
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm

wait?
you did this whole thread...for reputation only?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:41 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
wait?
you did this whole thread...for reputation only?

No, just saying on the side i feel like i deserve more rep.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:27 am

Yeah you've done a ton of s*** alright
Clean the act up son, focus on your schooling

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:26 am

Dude f*** school, the school system is facist as f*** and fucked in general
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:18 am

What a girl... I agree with Aeldra Avitus, just tell the dad you'll stay away from the girl to ease things up, you don't need that kind of friend anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:50 am

Dude 1st off never give pills to any one , If she wants to get high have her get her stuff somewhere other than you .. Now about the pain pills .. The doctor gave me hydrocodone because i got shot , I dont take the stuff unless i need it bad . Now the thing is you are very lucky cause here in the great state of west virginia the father would of took you out side and stomped a mud hole in your ass and walked it dry ! Your to young to become a crack head so if you want to be a f*** up and stay high thats your life but if i was you i would join the marines cause they have some good stuff for you ... The U.S.MC. can fix you wanting to get high ...lol
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4315

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:42 am

Alcohol = Good.

Drugs = Bad.

I think byd summed it up when he said just don't do drugs and you wouldn't be in this situation, it's not worth it this early in your life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Maybe your school has annoying administration, mine does, well did, just finished it forever woot. But anyways don't let yourself get too old and not be far enough in highschool to want to complete. I know you don't care about it, but I am not about to give you a high five for "fucking counter suing his ass" For me man, stay out of trouble

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:41 pm

sometimes you gotta open your eyes and face the truth, if you get expelled or if you go to jail, do you think it's like in movies? you are going to be a badass? reality check. If you go to jail you can end up even dead... f*** the system? You cant live in the fantasy world you listen in your music. You gotta think in how your life is going to turn if you go to jail or if that stays in your record. No-one will give you a job, no-one will have a bit of trust in you. and what about your family?
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:46 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:
sometimes you gotta open your eyes and face the truth, if you get expelled or if you go to jail, do you think it's like in movies? you are going to be a badass? reality check. If you go to jail you can end up even dead... f*** the system? You cant live in the fantasy world you listen in your music. You gotta think in how your life is going to turn if you go to jail or if that stays in your record. No-one will give you a job, no-one will have a bit of trust in you. and what about your family?

+rep

If this doesn't open your eyes, I don't know what will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:12 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:

If i was trying to be badass i would have punched the father in the f***ing face.

Saying i'm gonna be a crackhead and s*** f*** all of you, The school system is fucked. Grades are fucked tests are fucked all of it's fucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 pm

Dont get f***ing defensive 'cause we are kinda trying to help, YOU asked for help. What were you expecting? I mean, Im not gonna tell you "oh dude quit using drugs" thats your f***ing problem + im not being a hypocrite. On the other side we are trying to let you know that you dont know s*** about what could happen and that you are just "living in the moment" instead of thinking in the future. You are like totally missing the point of all of our posts, Everything is fucked? Well, NOW IT IS. Wanna know why? 'cause you f***ing screwed your life and you can't even face it. And those kind of comments f***ing PISS ME OFF. That's what's fucked. If you didnt want to read other people's opinion why in the world would you start this thread? I think most people here are older than you and that's something you should be taking advantage of, saying the school system is fucked is barely an excuse to fail, to play the rebel part. Wanna keep fooling yourself with all the bullshit that surrounds you, be my guest but dont f***ing come here trying to act all macho, and telling us "fuck all of you".
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Bumblefoot wrote:
AeldraAvitus wrote:

If i was trying to be badass i would have punched the father in the f***ing face.

Saying i'm gonna be a crackhead and s*** f*** all of you, The school system is fucked. Grades are fucked tests are fucked all of it's fucked.

if you are gonna treat us like this douche bag, don't bring your problems to us.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14929
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:49 pm

i think this is a case of bragging. bumble feels the need to brag to everyone how much of a bamf he is. sorry, no bamf here

why did you give her pills in the first place? that makes 0 sense

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:53 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
i think this is a case of bragging. bumble feels the need to brag to everyone how much of a bamf he is. sorry, no bamf here

you are totally right there.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:09 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:
brutality,thynameismetal wrote:

you are totally right there.

I concur.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:46 pm

bumble...if you go to jail...you are gonna get raped or killed.
i agree with what aeldy said...if this whole thread is true..then you should tell your parents about it , dont try to be a badass...idk what u want to proof talking like that..stop the writting a bad word every 2 words...it makes you look like a little spoiled boy...daddy's boy
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:52 pm

ib, you have done a fair amount of cussing, so why dont we leave that point out of your otherwise decent argument.....lool

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Hey, screw you guys
Anarchy in the UK!
Damn those British, it should be anarchy in the US!
Yeeeee
They say the sun never sets on the British empire
The sun also never sets on my

Gentlemen gentlemen, as anarchists we can settle this gentlemenly

link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:05 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Hey, screw you guys
Anarchy in the UK!
Damn those British, it should be anarchy in the US!
Yeeeee
They say the sun never sets on the British empire
The sun also never sets on my

Gentlemen gentlemen, as anarchists we can settle this gentlemenly

I concur good sir, first we shall play a game of fisticuffs and then, if the occasion
allows, we shall duel for the DEATH!
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16051
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:08 am

Bumble, wtf? I mean, come on. Don't you think that if you go to jail you might deserve it? Especially after giving out stuff like that to minors? The system is flawed, yes, but I still agree that there are a reason that substances like that are either controlled or banned. Trafficking things like that to your friends is probably the worst thing you could do, because things like that can kill if misused. All of the health classes and stuff you ill take will stretch the truth to make it seem worse than it is, but they are right that illegal drugs and misuse of controlled substances can lead to serious health risks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:20 am

2 WORDS .. GROW UP ! Your not a tough guy , Not by a long shot so stay in school get cleaned up and act like you got a brain ! If you go to jail you will take it up the ass cause those real O.G.s dont play with pill poppin bitchs ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:21 am

AeldraAvitus wrote:
Dont get f***ing defensive 'cause we are kinda trying to help, YOU asked for help. What were you expecting? I mean, Im not gonna tell you "oh dude quit using drugs" thats your f***ing problem + im not being a hypocrite. On the other side we are trying to let you know that you dont know s*** about what could happen and that you are just "living in the moment" instead of thinking in the future. You are like totally missing the point of all of our posts, Everything is fucked? Well, NOW IT IS. Wanna know why? 'cause you f***ing screwed your life and you can't even face it. And those kind of comments f***ing PISS ME OFF. That's what's fucked. If you didnt want to read other people's opinion why in the world would you start this thread? I think most people here are older than you and that's something you should be taking advantage of, saying the school system is fucked is barely an excuse to fail, to play the rebel part. Wanna keep fooling yourself with all the bullshit that surrounds you, be my guest but dont f***ing come here trying to act all macho, and telling us "fuck all of you".
+ REP .. DAMN YOUR BAD ASS AELDRA !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:37 am

Thanks lol, sometimes ppl just need a reality slap, but i'm not sure he got it, i dont think he read anything..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:42 am

hateyou1st wrote:
2 WORDS .. GROW UP ! Your not a tough guy , Not by a long shot so stay in school get cleaned up and act like you got a brain ! If you go to jail you will take it up the ass cause those real O.G.s dont play with pill poppin bitchs ..

this is exactly why i didn't post here until now. you stole those words from.... well somewhere.
also nice going aeldy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:56 pm

You guys are f***ing fags im not trying to be a tough guy by posting my problems on a f***ing forums. I was looking for advice and you just turned it into a lecture on how retarded I am and how much I need to "Grow up" Go f*** yourselfs
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:05 pm

That was the advice, to grow up bumblefuck ><

As has been said, most of the people here (besides me I assume) are older than you and all want to help you, not me though, I think you're a lost cause at this stage...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm

🤣 shady you is hilarious.

and bumble calm the f*** down. ofc we're all telling you to grow the f*** up because you were supposed to be smart enough and not meddle with drugs in the first place. and even in the case where you would meddle with 'em then don't let your dick take over your good judgment. ppl squeal on each other that's the harsh reality and you should have known this. so just because you wanted to put your dick in some chick and got into a lot more trouble than you bargained for doesn't mean that you should behave like the afore mentioned body part.
now her father is an idiot of another kind and if he is actually dumb enough to think that possession and distribution are the same crimes you're off the hook. basically looking at it - if she gave one simple testimony against you and made a deal she'd get a minor fine and you'd get into some serious trouble.

so now you can do a few things.
first you can try to act tough like you are and end up in jail, but trust me - no one has returned normal from that place.
second you can try to be even tougher and go on with the threats. but the way out of that is either jail or grave. no one returned normal from jail and ending up in a grave is a bit fucked up since you really have nothing to do.
third - save your ass. you're off the hook for the most part as i see it. your friends - f*** them. they would leave you just the same. there are a few things that one could do but you and they don't have the brains or the balls to do it.
4th - take a baseball bat and beat yourself to a bloody pulp. next time you try to act tough or mess with things you shouldn't remember how it felt to be a bleedin' mess. doing dumb stuff on the street is for those who can take it, and not many of those live to see a decent age. just trust me on that because i've seen it and i've been to too many funerals to even think about messing with stuff like that. being a jackass and being a drug distributor are 2 quite different things
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:08 pm

"4th - take a baseball bat and beat yourself to a bloody pulp. next time you try to act tough or mess with things you shouldn't remember how it felt to be a bleedin' mess. doing dumb stuff on the street is for those who can take it, and not many of those live to see a decent age. just trust me on that because i've seen it and i've been to too many funerals to even think about messing with stuff like that. being a jackass and being a drug distributor are 2 quite different things"

agreed
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:09 pm

daddy styx speaks the truth

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:11 pm

this is turning into a ROCKER RAPE...or a HERMAN FATALITY
so much fun!
loljk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:13 pm

i just hope that it won't end the same way. bumble is actually a solid member and this is his first moron act, while herman and rocker didn't have one act that wasn't a moron act
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:15 pm

again, agree with styx.
bumble has two brain cells to rub together, rocker and herman didnt.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:29 pm

well....im not ma bumble fan...but i've got to agree with u guys
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:44 pm

We have been giving you advice. You respond to the advice with fuckshitpisscunttitsassfuckfuckfuck
You can't expect friendly advice where your being such a timebomb
I think we've seen all there is to see here
Thread locked
If you would like further advice, which I'm sure you are probably too angry to ask for; feel free to open a new thread. I'm here to help

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh ****   

Back to top Go down

Oh ****
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: