Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Walt Disney Pictures has released the first promotional photos from Tim Burton’s 3D re-imagining of Alice in Wonderland. Above you can see the first official photos of Johnny Depp as a freakish-looking Mad Hatter, Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen (”Off With Their Heads”), and Anne Hathaway as The White Queen, looking very pale. After the jump we’ve included newly confirmed details about the film’s plot (did you know its a kind of a sequel?) and new concept art that shows the White Rabbit (Michael Sheen), the egg-shaped Tweedledee and Tweedledum (Matt Lucas) and more.

Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25289
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:35 pm

I TOTALLY saw this coming. These are the weird actors lol
Good stuff

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Such a trip

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Yeah, but im not sureabout the red hair on the mad hatter... I didnt picture him like that you know? i've always pictured him like an einstein that's crazy as f***.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10391
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Soooo creepy. But so awesome. I wunt to see it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4256
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Tripfest lol, but I have a weird desire to see it also. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4397
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Yaaay! I wanna see Cheshire. Very Happy I've heard about this for a while now so I'm really glad they've finnally started moving on it...I can't say my imagining of the wonderland and looking glass characters are the same as Mr.Burtons but hell, I can't have it all. This is one I definately intend to see in theaters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Looks like a picture in a photoshop contest

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Lina wrote:
Yaaay! I wanna see Cheshire. Very Happy I've heard about this for a while now so I'm really glad they've finnally started moving on it...I can't say my imagining of the wonderland and looking glass characters are the same as Mr.Burtons but hell, I can't have it all. This is one I definately intend to see in theaters. Very Happy

Yeah dude, i totally feel you :s wtf with the red hair on the mad hatter? it does look good tho'. Helena Bonham was a 10/10 i totally pictured it like that.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14870
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:34 pm

i must say, everyone is psyched, and so am i....but i have a beef with this already

godamn johnny depp.

i mean, the man is a brilliant actor, excellent looking, seems like a nice guy, but really?
he is like tim burton's *****, he has been in tons of movies that burton has made/produced/written.

i bet you this movie will kick soooooooo much ass.....but im slightly upset that they will use Depp, nobody else would have done such a good job, but im still a little sad

also, Helena Bonam Carter and Depp both starred in Sweeny Todd and it was recent. so i think this movie will seem like a gigantic cast repeat

also, it doesnt help that i dont remember much of Alice in Wonderland. i should watch it again. i would have liked to have had the man who played the Rat in harry potter. the man who could change from a rat to a human, P-something. he would have been good

i wonder who alice will be. cutesy blond girl.....i say reese witherspoon (without the hick accent) or (as much as i hate to say this) ashley tisdale. or maybe hayden panetierre. man she is so cute.

well, those are my thoughts

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Johnny Dept is way to handsome not to be in every weird movie

Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4397
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm pretty sure Helena Bonam Carter and Tim Burton are married...I think they have kids togeather anyway lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland   

Back to top Go down

Zomg Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1