Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Who else has random anger here?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10452
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:59 am

I get really random anger at stupid meaningless things. Like days I just can't seem to play guitar quite right. Or when I can't do something right. Who else has random anger here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25350
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:15 am

I get pissed when people phone me asking to do chores. Its not the deed that pisses me off, its that if I question anything about the job it apparently looks like I'm lazy and that angers me
Or when people at school choose not to help at all
Those two things piss me off right away.

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16053
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:50 am

I get pissed at the guitar too. Sometimes I just can't play right and I get really angry. My parents are out of town this weekend and my mom keeps phoning me to make sure things are okay. That really pisses me off. She doesn't just ask if things are okay, she goes through a list of like 20 things and makes sure that I remembered them. I also get really pissed off immediately at ignorant people. Such as, when someone try's to talk about a band they have no clue about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14931
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 am

Axeforhire wrote:
I get pissed at the guitar too. Sometimes I just can't play right and I get really angry. My parents are out of town this weekend and my mom keeps phoning me to make sure things are okay. That really pisses me off. She doesn't just ask if things are okay, she goes through a list of like 20 things and makes sure that I remembered them. I also get really pissed off immediately at ignorant people. Such as, when someone try's to talk about a band they have no clue about.
ah ah aha, oh, i know that deal. it will go away in about 2 years. good luck mate

you know what i GODDAMN hate? my douchebag friends. gahhh. the things they say.....im fairly impervious to insults.....but insults are like boxing to me. i can get beat for 9 rounds....but one quick little jab to the jaw and im out. KO. and my freinds just were dicks today....and it hurts. it hurts even more cuse i dont want to be around them much more, but they are on summer break and not for much longer, so i continue to hang out with them cuse i need to "get my fill" before they leave.

idk.....although we played some card game today. anyone heard of it? it was called Bang....its in italian with american subtitles. welll, i played like 20 rounds....and lost 1st time like 15 times....so i got down on myslef. there is a general rule that making fun of people is accepted, but when i won, and blew it in their face, they got all indignant. thus sucking the fun out of it for me, then they annihilated me next round and rubbed it n even more.

nopw, if you will post and tell me to "fvck them" then i wont listen. i really dont need support on thism, i just need to get my thought out there. they are my friends....and if they treat me badly occasionally, im a big boy, i can take it. they are friends, i choose to hang with the,

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:00 am

When I can't play guitar, I give up on everything and don't stop thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16053
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:21 am

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
ah ah aha, oh, i know that deal. it will go away in about 2 years. good luck mate

you know what i GODDAMN hate? my douchebag friends. gahhh. the things they say.....im fairly impervious to insults.....but insults are like boxing to me. i can get beat for 9 rounds....but one quick little jab to the jaw and im out. KO. and my freinds just were dicks today....and it hurts. it hurts even more cuse i dont want to be around them much more, but they are on summer break and not for much longer, so i continue to hang out with them cuse i need to "get my fill" before they leave.

idk.....although we played some card game today. anyone heard of it? it was called Bang....its in italian with american subtitles. welll, i played like 20 rounds....and lost 1st time like 15 times....so i got down on myslef. there is a general rule that making fun of people is accepted, but when i won, and blew it in their face, they got all indignant. thus sucking the fun out of it for me, then they annihilated me next round and rubbed it n even more.

nopw, if you will post and tell me to "fvck them" then i wont listen. i really dont need support on thism, i just need to get my thought out there. they are my friends....and if they treat me badly occasionally, im a big boy, i can take it. they are friends, i choose to hang with the,

I don't understand that, I have the same problem. People who act like they are my friends, but I always end up being at the end of every joke. Tonight was good, me and my friends enjoyed some beers, cigars and poker and we had a great time. But sometimes, they remember that I am a loser and make fun of me. Most of my friends tend to be considered popular kids, but I'm not. They realized that even though I am nerdy and stuff, that I am a nice person. But still, it doesn't stop them from making fun of me sometimes, and it really hurts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14931
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:24 am

no no, im easily one of the more popular kids in my group. thy are all super way nerdy.
i dont have a problem with that. and we all get made fun of like normal people....just today they had their panties in a bunch it seemed. or even worse, it was me....

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25350
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Yeah I don't have a best friend either

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 pm

I only have good friends, then just friends, then people who I am friendly to but I don't consider as friends. When I'm in a really bad mood I get angry when people talk too slow or then they just don't answer my question fast enough.
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 pm

I have alot of good friends, then just friends, and then aquaintences. I get people back when I am on the end of a joke, but I do know what it feels like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who else has random anger here?   

Back to top Go down

Who else has random anger here?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1