Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:47 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
If your child , wife ,mother or father was dying what is the 1st thing most do ?? The ask GOD for help.

I understand the need to do this, but have never and will never do it myself. My grandfather died of Parkinson's Disease, and I was really close to him, he was of Irish decent and heavily catholic like most of my family, but I never prayed: I just don't believe.

The obvious should also be noted, that I believe once you're dead, that's it, game over.
Now thats something you can respect . When i was a child i went to church and all the stuff that goes with it . After i joined the marine corp and went to war i would see alot of guys pray that they would make it through the day and i was like if your good at your job you will .Alot of luck is what got me through and when i got hit i never seen angels , there was just blood .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
That's fine, but I'm a believer of freedom. You can't believe in God, a flying spaghetti monster, and all knowing, all powerful toaster, whatever. You also have the freedom to not believe. What I have a problem with is when people try to stuff their beliefs down your throat, and that's what gives a lot of religions bad rep. That's why Im religious on my own

You know the flying spaghetti monster? The pink unicorn is a good one too.

I have a confession, I'm secretly very religious. I worship at the altar of Raptor Jesus everyday:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
That's fine, but I'm a believer of freedom. You can't believe in God, a flying spaghetti monster, and all knowing, all powerful toaster, whatever. You also have the freedom to not believe. What I have a problem with is when people try to stuff their beliefs down your throat, and that's what gives a lot of religions bad rep. That's why Im religious on my own

You know the flying spaghetti monster? The pink unicorn is a good one too.

I have a confession, I'm secretly very religious. I worship at the altar of Raptor Jesus everyday:

Dude you can go from having a intelligent decision to ass hole in 2.2 seconds can't you ??
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14865
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:03 pm

dammit, we got all cool with eachother. axe, im proud your arent LOUD about your religion, same with hate\
but then we had to throw in raptor jesus and i cant stop laughinh

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:04 pm

What the hell? Axe brought up the fake religions, I'm just having fun.

Imendia posts worst demotivationals with rascism and whatnot and he doesn't get called on it, chill out man, it was just for laughs.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:05 pm

i think hate was being sarcastic. i thought i was quite hilarious.
yes, ib was far worse with the racial posters...they were funny too

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
i think hate was being sarcastic. i thought i was quite hilarious.
yes, ib was far worse with the racial posters...they were funny too
Yes it was a joke .. JK its kool just a joke .. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Okay...

... that is all.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25284
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Anyways, I got an 80% on my first university assignment
I feel strong

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 pm

breakyoudown wrote:

Anyways, I got an 80% on my first university assignment
I feel strong
Because you are my brother !!
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11690
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 pm

Just one word today...SKELETONWITCH!!!!!!!! That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15987
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:54 pm

Flying Raptor Jesus kicks ass.

And I watched that movie tonight, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess it taught me that I am indeed a person who believes in intelligent design. Because, If I believe in God and I believe in Science it makes sense.

I don't understand why some people choose to try to disprove religion and stop others from believing in God. Like Dawkins.

I want to find a documentary that provides a counterargument, because I think some of the people they interviewed were on the spot, so they couldn't accurately support their argument. The biggest thing I have a problem with is how some people who believe Darwin's theory have no explanation for how everything started. I believe Dawkins even said that it was possible an alien race of simpler organisms who made us. I dunno, that part was confusing. Anyway, very interesting

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:18 pm

Godamn blogs

VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9723
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:30 pm

I watched the intelligent design movie but it didn't persuade me at all. It was a lot of drama and little substance. I can see how it could be persuasive though.

And Axe about the alien thing, I don't think anyone thinks aliens put us on earth seriously. Maybe it got confused with the idea that asteroids could have collided with the primitive earth to make some sexy organic compounds or something I'm too lazy to do my homework right now but I know there is that idea floating around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:37 pm

He is very smart, but he is also a jackass. The substance was all provided in interviews, really. I mean, they interviewed people on both sides.

You know I don't understand ANYONE who says they don't believe in Intelligent Design. All intelligent design is the fact that there COULD be a God that created the universe. It's not saying that it is the concrete way the universe was made, it is just an idea and a potential solution. But it cannot be proven or disproven

Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 pm

I just ate some cheesy bugles so f***ing good.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:54 pm

I don't think Dawkins is a good guy or a bad guy. He does some things I like and some things I don't like. I like that he tries to advance science, even though he destroys a lot of the potential there by trying to equate science to atheism and thus driving a lot of people away from science. I don't like a lot of his ways of approaching religion socially.

As for intelligent design I definitely don't deny it as a possibility. I do like the fine tuning and cosmological argument but not so much the arguments against evolution and abiogenesis. I know someone can look at evolution and not see why it is so hard to accept the possibility of a little intervention. I understand that perspective but I see it differently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:43 am

Rewriting a blog, I did it wrong

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 am

Penn and Teller (my favorite liberals) did an episode of "Penn and Teller's Bullshit" and they thoroughly discussed "Intelligent Design". if i can find that i will share with you

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:34 am

Learned something about myself today .. I am stronger than people think and i may have to show a few people that ..

Last edited by hateyou1st on Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:45 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Learned something about myself today .. I am stronger that people think and i may have to show a few people that ..

Absolutely Hate you're very strong. I know from talking to you. I'm really glad to see this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:48 am

VacuousReality wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Learned something about myself today .. I am stronger that people think and i may have to show a few people that ..

Absolutely Hate you're very strong. I know from talking to you. I'm really glad to see this.
Thank you my friend , Thank you !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:10 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Rewriting a blog, I did it wrong

i don't give a shit about your blog. f***ing my gf, did it right the first time but it was too good so i have to do it again
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 am

If you want I could give her blogging tips

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:31 am

actually i wrote that just to see your reaction
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:58 pm

And I wrote mine to see your reaction

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 pm

I started reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown today... sucks.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:00 pm

I must write 5 articles of journalism

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:58 pm

I had hotwings and pizza for the second time this week Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Pizza is too cheesy.

I had bacon stir fry (with extra cashew nuts!) for lunch today and it was delicious.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:28 pm

I had sweet and sour sauce on chicken fingers at res

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:54 pm

3 egg omlette with salsa and tapatio and a couple of tortillas and yogurt

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Dies Irae wrote:

Because it's a book, right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:14 pm

rib eye and fris with a big glass of coke .. Lexi had fris ,green beans and a ribeye with milk ..
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm going to eat here pretty soon hoping supper is as good as lunch >_>
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Lol so much homework its funny

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:09 am

Supper was pretty damn good tonight as well. Had a porkchop some sweet potatoes and some nachos. Overall I've had a pretty nice day.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:35 am

Leaf game tomorrow

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:39 am

So I've had a total metalthon today just been one of those days that makes me remember why I love metal.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:43 am

I had a schoolathon and now I know why I can't stand work lol

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:13 am

ive had a lazy-thon

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:18 am

I'm so pissed -_-
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 am

Why?

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 am

Been looking forward to the God Seed (Gaahl and King from gorgoroth) album and found out just now they had the entire thing done except the vocals and Gaahl decided to retire from metal. >_<
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:32 am

take a bunch of snails and spell f*** you
They'll crawl away when there done

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:34 am

XD nice did you just make that up.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:35 am

Yes lol

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 am

Axeforhire wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

Hahaha... no, it sucks because Dan Brown is an average joe in literary terms, and his books are riddled with errors.

I actually average about a book every 3 days. I can't get to sleep unless I read.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:26 am

I'm as tired as balls

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

Hahaha... no, it sucks because Dan Brown is an average joe in literary terms, and his books are riddled with errors.

I actually average about a book every 3 days. I can't get to sleep unless I read.

im so jealous. im very apathetic when it comes to reading. so much so that when i saw fightclub again,i downloaded the audiobook rather than get it from the library.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition   

Back to top Go down

Today's Thoughts Part III Extreme Edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next