Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14932
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:15 am

I have to break it to you again kiddies.....the famed power metal prophet....the king of kings, the camper of all campers....is going on a 2 week long backpacking excursion/ extravaganza

Right Now The Time IS
12:08 AM...late at night

I LEAVE
06:00 PM...in the evening.....07/16/09

I get Back
07/31/09
like 630 AM...way early

So i have my Rules

1) dont fight.....please, just dont. last time i was gone for like 3 days....and michael jackson....billy mays, farah fawcett, and ed mcmahon ALL died. and yopu guys bickered on several threads. i dont care who is at fault. i just dont want people all snotty when i return

2) please dont make threads asking me personal things, they wiill not get answered. you can keep going "where is brute" but now you know. so please, try to remember. i wont be upset if you dont

3) crack a beer. lord knows i will (well, actually i wont, im hiking with boy scouts....so no alcohol for me lolololol)

4) keep posting and have fun. ill party hard when i get back

and if that wasnt incredibly self serving enough....you have 16 or so hours left to tell me what an awesome admin i am.....no, bequeathing your soul will not earn you +rep points....but it makes me feel good to know the peeps here care about me

what the hell am i saying, f*** that, i know im awesome

I promise to take lots of pictures. i have 12 gb going with me...thats 1087 pictures in RAW format.....so if ya'll dont have a facebook, get on, that way you can see my pictures...when and if i post them like 3 years from now lol

And as always...i leave you.....BRUTE-CZAR OF THE METAL REALM...
wow that was gay

ill probably do a Song of the Day installment tomorrow, as my going away gift, dont hold your breath until then

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9790
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:20 am

Awesome enjoy the trip. Go out at night by yourself and make friends with the wild and tell us about it when you get back (steer clear of hippos.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:26 am

oh damn i'll so have fun when the cold shower is gone. damn i'm so gonna make byd cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:02 am

I plan on assassinating barak obama, the shamwow guy along with tiger woods tomorrow at dawn, and Im going to make several threads out of it, have a nice trip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:00 am

Bye then hope you have a nice trip
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10675
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 am

catch a bearowl in our honor!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25351
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Why are you leaving when you should be checking my threads?!

But for real, enjoy yourself

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:12 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
Awesome enjoy the trip. Go out at night by yourself and make friends with the wild and tell us about it when you get back (steer clear of hippos.)
i hear hippos are really dangers when they charge. but the main concern where im going is bears. this is wicked bears and chipmunk territory

styx wrote:
oh damn i'll so have fun when the cold shower is gone. damn i'm so gonna make byd cry
oh speaking of showers, when im on the trail. ill be lucky if i get three showers in 12 days. yeah.,.....its brutal like that

Bumblefoot wrote:
I plan on assassinating barak obama, the shamwow guy along with tiger woods tomorrow at dawn, and Im going to make several threads out of it, have a nice trip
ill pay you money to kill vince, the shamwow guy lol

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:51 pm

well those kids can be lucky you're taking them on that little trip. at least you're responsible enough not to drink (too much) around them
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 pm

Be on the lookout for wolves and awesome animals

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:01 pm

MY LAST P0WST!!!!

bai guise. i love ya's

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10675
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Brute vs Wild wrote:
MY LAST P0WST!!!!

bai guise. i love ya's

C-C-C-COmBo BrEaKeRRR!!!!oneONEOnE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16054
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:52 am

Have a good trip brother, all though I'm sure you won't see this
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:29 am

He will when he comes back Razz
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Love you brute

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Go hiking all you want, I'm going to the Maldives for 10 days on Monday. Woo me! In your face sucker! Boo ya! *Dies Irae completes mission to annoy every single person on the planet who isn't going to the Maldives next week*

*Dies Irae simulataneously completes mission for setting the record for most punches received in a single day*

Seriously, have a fan-fookin-tastic time, because I know I will. Here's to holidays!
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 pm

When I hiked on the Cabet Travel in Nova Scotia, we saw a moose. It was huge. Good thing it didn't care we could see it. It could have easily killed us all if it thought we were a threat

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:32 am

Why didn't you bring weapons, Dave?

I mean, come on! Our second amendment allows us to carry 7.62 mm fully automatic assault rifles and domestically owned landmines! You could have easily killed that moose and half of the tourists viewing said moose.

Dammit....

I forgot you don't have a second amendment. Are you Canadians allowed to carry heavy weapons around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 am

Only plasma

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 pm

I is returneth.

thanks dies....and i forget, where do you live? where is the Maldives?

oooooooh
http://images.google.com/images?oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=maldives&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:04 pm

sout-west from india if i remember correctly.
welcome back you big boyscout
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:05 pm

really? where near india? i never was told that. that is.....wow.

damn those pics. i think you had a better time than me

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:10 pm

hehehe i knwe it.
it's in the ocean located there. didn't asy it's near. actually i'm not so sure how far from india it is
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:34 am

BRUTE!!!!!!!!!

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:42 am

BYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:53 am

will you guys hug now? anyways, when you're done with showing off your male affection for one another you're welcome to join us at the bar to celebrate a brother's return. and i'm buying (but byd is paying) so drink up beer
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:50 pm

I can no longer take that tab for Mcdonalds cut me the hell off

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:06 pm

ok ok i see that you're whining again, so i'll help out with the tab
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Don't make me remove my belt

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:30 pm

guys guys guys......22 days till i can legally imbibe alcohol. i cant wait

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:47 pm

10 days till I can watch R rated movies in theaters lol

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:31 am

You're only 16?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:37 am

no, he isnt
yeah byd, in the states, it is 16 for R movies
i assume the same is in Canada, but i could be mistaken

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:43 am

I thought it was seventeen in the states....

anyway, I am deeply saddened that you changed your name back. Although I am proud that you changed it to "Brute vs Wild" for those few weeks. Also, didn't you have that same avatar very early on in the year, only with a santa hat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:49 am

Axeforhire wrote:
I thought it was seventeen in the states....

anyway, I am deeply saddened that you changed your name back. Although I am proud that you changed it to "Brute vs Wild" for those few weeks. Also, didn't you have that same avatar very early on in the year, only with a santa hat?

correct on both statments

i didnt feel like "brute vs wild" anymore. i reverted to how my name and avatar looked when i first joined. except this time, there is a space between the comma in my name. that always bugged me

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:50 am

Ah yes I do notice that...

Goddamn Zune won't recognize this album I just downloaded
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:52 am

file format? that could be your problem

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:54 am

No I figured it out. I'm such a moron...

I was viewing the songs ON my Zune, rather than the songs on my computer.

/facepalm

I think it's amazing how many problems I face because of my own stupidity lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:55 am

well, yeah
i never liked the zune software. ugh. i rather itunes. sad sad sad day

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:58 am

The only problem I have with the software is that it's a memory hog. My computer will run super smoothly, until I turn on Zune. But for me, the interface and everything is very well made. I almost always use Windows Media Player when I want to listen to stuff though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:02 am

good for you. it royally pissed me off when MS had made a great program called WMP, then thy created the zune and said "fvck it" it WMP, and made a proprietary program for the zune.

gay sauce

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:05 am

Yeah, I personally don't understand why Microsoft chose to make a new software just for Zune. I just use Zune to put music on my Zune, for everything else I use WMP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:09 am

finally, someone else who sees the light

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:12 am

Well it's just common sense lol.

"Hey! I got an idea! Lets force people who pay money for our mp3 players to use a DIFFERENT software that is inferior in comparison!"

It's almost as bad as itunes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:15 am

i wouldnt go that far, but yeah

my brother might sell me his itouch. a new ipod will come out soon he claims, and he wants to get it. just as well, my mp3 player went to s***. the screen is 65% broken and any day now it will stop woking completely.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:19 am

That sucks bro. And sorry again for convincing you to buy that zune you hated, but at least you got your money back.

Itunes is okay, but I hate that you can't put songs from your ipod onto your computer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:51 am

yeah it sucks, and dont feel bad. i was (and still am) desperate to find another player. the creative broke on its own will, so im going to kvetch, *****, and moan until creative replaces it.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:53 am

You should get it replaced. f***, i wouldn't know what to do without my mp3 player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:55 am

well, i had it for a year. it hasnt gone through any impact shocks, but the player is slowly curling away from itself, i mean the two halves are separating. i can understand this would happen after a year, but their customer service blows and i have bought 3 players from them, totaling 900$+ from them. and i aint doing it again.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 am

Well, Creative Players aren't exactly... top quality. My mother had one and it went to sh!t very quickly. Also EPhear had one and I believe it broke very soon after he got it, and he takes good care of his stuff.

I recommend either getting an Ipod or another Zune. The Zune software may not be great, but the player is fantastic. Also my brother has had an Ipod Video for about 4 years and it still works fine, even after getting smashed a couple of times.

Don't get me wrong, I hate apple and how they make their products, but there's no denying that their players are good. It's just, I wouldn't pay that much for one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....   

Back to top Go down

Brute-dawg...Brute-izzle...Brutius Maximus....El Brute-ster....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next