Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 am

Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1724
Hedonistic Glory : 4454
Joined In : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia   Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 pm

Well shi... let's hope it doesn't come to that. I guess they're expecting riots soon etc. though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10448
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Wha....Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Lina
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia   Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:47 am

Historically people riot when the economy is bad, their country is at war, or they're pissed off at the government for some other reason. It usually starts with good natured protests, then just add some violence prone morons and bam! You've got yourself a riot. I guess it would be kind of stupid for the government not to prepare for that, but preping for martial law? It seems a tad overboard to me. I mean unless they just regularly do prep drills for this sort of thing lol, for all I know they do but ya know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leunderground.proboards51.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofil

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia   Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:41 am

yea, we're gonna hit the streets and we're gonna hit 'em hard
Back to top Go down
Lina
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia   Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:37 am

Meh, I'm pretty sure this is big-city stuff and there won't be any riots etc. in the smaller places where I am so I'm not worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia   Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 pm

Well were talking about west virginia here .. We are the home of gun owning crazys ! We also have the largest group of neo nazis in one place .. There is a place out side of bluefield that has over 10,000 neo nazis .. Its like there own little city .. We are also the same place where " hillbilly heroin " oxycodone started getting wild . Now we should be the last place to start a drill cause s*** will go wrong when some meth head thinks there after them ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia   Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 am

hey if they blow sth up just enjoy the show. and if you need to hide your guns there is a way that we used after the war. get a lot of grease and put them in. then you can put them in a wall or sth
only thing we used that on ak's so i'm not sure that more sophisticated guns could handle it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia   

Back to top Go down

Martial Law Drill to Take Place in West Virginia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1