Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25348
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:35 am

Are these demos?

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:54 am

well all the songs are pretty much done in my opinion. maybe need some lyrics but it's all really good stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:47 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Are these demos?
Yes , And they all need work be it vox, the mix , drums, bass, keys ect
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Damn good demos

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:07 pm

so good that for the most part i didn't even see them as demos
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16051
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:22 am

Dammit I need to start working on the album cover again. Give me awhile to photoshop link's pic and color it, and then I'll get it ready
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
Dammit I need to start working on the album cover again. Give me awhile to photoshop link's pic and color it, and then I'll get it ready
Please , I need all the help i can get ..
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Trying to rack up views on your song

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:34 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Trying to rack up views on your song
I can't thank you enough for your help .. You guys will be on the cd for all your help and support ..
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:36 pm

Of course man, you really do deserve it

VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9787
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Damn it's been 15 days I never saw this thread. I have a bad habit of glancing over stickies. Anyways I've heard some of the songs you sent me and they are GOOD! I'm going to listen to the final cut right now. Thanks for the RAR you sent me of all the songs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9787
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:11 pm

Better than I remembered. Sounded perfect Hate, really nice job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
Better than I remembered. Sounded perfect Hate, really nice job.
Thank you brother .. It may take a little longer to get the rest done .. I got a little trouble at home , so my album is on the back burner for now .
Back to top Go down
Campbell13
Top Lad

Number of posts : 135
Hedonistic Glory : 3416
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:55 pm

I will help with graphics if you want. I could think of a cool album cover
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://campbell13.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Campbell13 wrote:
I will help with graphics if you want. I could think of a cool album cover
Hit it hard . I need all the help i can get .
Back to top Go down
Campbell13
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:46 pm

ohk later though.
I have been at home sick for three days, and have only eaten a sandwich
I am off to get food
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14929
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:33 am

how did i miss all this?

hate, im at your disposal. ask and ye shall receive

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:44 am

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
how did i miss all this?

hate, im at your disposal. ask and ye shall receive
I will take all the help i can get .. Please kick out some bad ass art for me brute .
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:46 am

what are you looking for? cd cover? any art you already have that i can meld stuff with it?
i can get you some interesting homemade texts? thats my speciality

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
Campbell13
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 am

Hey, if brutality can get some cool texts, i could make a cover with them on it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:15 am

what are you looking for? cd cover? any art you already have that i can meld stuff with it?
Well link and axe are working on a uncle sam shooting junk but for now this is all i have .

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10450
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:17 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Well link and axe are working on a uncle sam shooting junk but for now this is all i have .

Oh damn, I was suppose to keep working on it. I will make a new one then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 am

hate, the one with the needles....do you like that?
i could make it look a buit more professional....maybe at a heroin belt around the "world"

do you still want it to say "hateyou1st"?
and on the second post, the fancy "addicted nation" text, do you want to keep that? or find something idifferent?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:21 am

link wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

Oh damn, I was suppose to keep working on it. I will make a new one then.
Yea , Dude i am going tto use the best pic's i can so bust it out..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 am

i could make it look a buit more professional....maybe at a heroin belt around the "world"

and on the second post, the fancy "addicted nation" text, do you want to keep that? or find something idifferent?
I like the text used for "addicted nation" and hate you1st is the name in going to use ,But everthing else is up in the air .
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:24 am

hate, i figure i can find the world covered in a usa flag...then wrap it in a heroin belt. maybe scatter some pills....then of course the needles.
i really dont want to waste yours or my time....i only want to do this if you want it....if you are amusing us and being nice and going with someother guy, than by all means go ahead, no sore feelings....i just want to know what im getting into is all

sorry for unloading....its just that i want to spend my limited photoshop hours wisely

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10450
Joined In : 2008-09-05

Alright, I will see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:25 am

hateyou1st wrote:

I like the text used for "addicted nation" and hate you1st is the name in going to use ,But everthing else is up in the air .

can you send me or link me to the .txt file or wherever you got it from?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Campbell13
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 am

if you are going to release this album you need permission to use all the pictures in the album art. So have you got any band photos of pictures taken yourself that could be used?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:29 am

Well kim did the " ADDICTED NATION " text but i really love your idea . The thing is this is all got now . I want and NEED some killer art . I need a kick ass cover flat out.. I asked if people would help and i will use all art i get but i want the best to be the cover .
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:31 am

im with campbell.....we cant just steal pics online....and i cant photograph needles. and i outright refuse to pay for stock images.....ever. they are really not worth it

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 am

Well next time i go to NYC i can get some pic's of junkys .
Back to top Go down
Campbell13
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:36 am

Here is one i did quickly, but took the image of google. So may not be allowed to use it
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:12 am

Damn that looks good

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:29 am

Campbell13 wrote:
Here is one i did quickly, but took the image of google. So may not be allowed to use it
JUST DAMN !! Can you make like a needle marking the usa ?
Back to top Go down
Campbell13
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:38 am

prety sure the USA isn't on this paritcular shot.. but if i can get another image, i will see what I can do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:31 am

you can't see usa, but you can see my city
Back to top Go down
Campbell13
Top Lad

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:45 am

I'll cross your city out then Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:53 am

good luck finding it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09   

Back to top Go down

ADDICTED NATION ( DEMOS ) FINAL CUT ADDED 8/12/09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2