Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DARK MATTER DIMENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14932
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: DARK MATTER DIMENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Ok, i have known for awhile, but knightfall finally shared the new single from Scar Symmetry
This is Scar Symmetry's fourth studio album, titled Dark Matter Dimensions.

As some of you may know....the beloved Chrisitan Alvestam has left the band in pursuit of other things. He will be participating in other bands....probably 5-10. i cant think of them all. Miseration is one, Unmoored and Torchbearer. Also, Solution .45, Orchids of Saturn......too many to list.

The newly reformed Scar Symmetry doesn't disappoint. they have definitely taken their music to a new place, but still remains are the deep growling that Christian left behind. I urge you to take a look here.
here is the song, The Consciousness Eaters, the first song they have leaked

here is a desktop background i made in honor of the new album, dropping (so far) October 2nd.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14932
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: DARK MATTER DIMENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:03 pm

damnit someone comment this.
i dont care if it is positive or negative

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: DARK MATTER DIMENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:08 pm

JUST DAMN ! THIS IS FUCKIN KILLER ! I WANT TO HURT SOMEONE ! They moved on in a great way i think ! + Rep brute !
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9790
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: DARK MATTER DIMENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Not bad, just how I remembered them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK MATTER DIMENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

DARK MATTER DIMENSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1