Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

hay brute you old tart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: hay brute you old tart   Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:44 am

i hope you get the message
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16104
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Happy GODFUCKINGDAMN birthday, you MOTHERFUCKING SONUVABITCH! I hope you have a GODDAMN GOOD f***ing TIME!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10503
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:05 pm

MOTHERFUCKER! Have a good birthday! And get plenty of fuds and drinks in for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25401
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:56 pm

One more year closer to dying there's no point in denying
RSVP please, for the death of thee
You have little time
And your running out of life,
Happy
Birthday
Rrrrrr you're gonna die!

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Happy birthday . And its about damn time someone else than me post a video with a slayer song in it ... Screaming from the sky .......................
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9840
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Happy birthday Brute!
You'll never have this one again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaosscizzors
A Scholar

Number of posts : 356
Hedonistic Glory : 3424
Joined In : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:20 pm

one year closer to death lol.
gratz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allthefallen.org

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:14 am

did brute even see this?
Back to top Go down
chaosscizzors
A Scholar

Number of posts : 356
Hedonistic Glory : 3424
Joined In : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 am

styx wrote:
did brute even see this?
epic fail is epic lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.allthefallen.org

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:21 pm

actually this time it's a good question if it's even a fail or just his laziness to respond
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 pm

lmao, brute not seeing his own birthday threads
I bet if his grandmother stitched him a sweater and put it in a present. When he'd unwrap it he'd see an empty box because he can't see threads

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14982
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:41 pm

ill go ahead and be a link about this

"cool"

naw, thanks you guys. sorry i didnt respond....i have been out partying. ill copy here what i wrote to a freind what my night consisted of

"well, i got there, and my friend was like (already half in the bag) "ALRIGHT JUSTIN, FIRST SHOT IS TANGURAY! (gin)"
so him being out of it pours easily 1.5-2 shot glasses worth of the 50% by volume stuff into those ubiquitous red Dixie cups. so of course, it goes down like lighter fluid. man that stuff is potent.
then i played my first game of beer pong. we played with 3 beers. bud lite. it sucked. so the way they play is 2 people on a team, but i ended up playing with a person who was the DD. so i drank them all myself. plus, we didnt win by a landslide, it was down to the last cup for both of us. so i drank all three,and they tasted like s***
then i went outside....and helped my friend.....he was in the passout/blackout vomit stages....what noob. so i was chatting to people and sipping tanguray and dr pepper....which was rather interesting.....i had that maybe twice. i forget if i had anything else....oh yeah. after we dragged aj inside after he stopped puking, i had maybe half a guiness. that stuff was heavy. ewwww. then eventually i went to the kitchen....and someone had brought patron....and i love tequila. at this point, i should have stopped....hind site being 20/20. but there were 3 people and 3 shots and if any opf you guys are aware of the party atmosphere, i ended up doing the shot of Patron. then immediately after, the guy was talking about how Patron was smoother than Jose Cuervo. to which i denied (b/c i was away drunk) that it wasnt. at this point i vaguely remembered what happened, but someone later told me that i did the shot then stumbled over the the chair to sit down. i remember that felt good, then i started to sweat....then i felt bad....then i hurled and either passed or blacked out. i woke up two hours later, most everyone had gone home except the 8 or so people who were sleeping over....and we laughed about everything. my friend was awake and i was drunkenly yelling at him how i was amazed he was even standing or talking. it was then i said "beloove me, you were way drunk". throughout the night, i continually managed to use a largish vocabulary, but after i woke up, talking was a chore
then we kind all just crashed....woke up at 930 or so. then we all made the pilgrimage to Denny's, or for those of you who dont know, a cheap breakfast food chain.
f***ing great.
so i got there at 930pm...and had all that stuff to drink and was out by 1230 or 1pm.

and everyone always says "never again" but give it a couple days....and ill be ready to do it again.

Thanks again for the b-day wishes. and if i dont get +rep from all of you for that massive party, then the world aint right

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 pm

To me, everything tastes horrible except whiskey
But I drink it anyway just because

Heroic story btw

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16104
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:55 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
ill go ahead and be a link about this

"cool"

naw, thanks you guys. sorry i didnt respond....i have been out partying. ill copy here what i wrote to a freind what my night consisted of

"well, i got there, and my friend was like (already half in the bag) "ALRIGHT JUSTIN, FIRST SHOT IS TANGURAY! (gin)"
so him being out of it pours easily 1.5-2 shot glasses worth of the 50% by volume stuff into those ubiquitous red Dixie cups. so of course, it goes down like lighter fluid. man that stuff is potent.
then i played my first game of beer pong. we played with 3 beers. bud lite. it sucked. so the way they play is 2 people on a team, but i ended up playing with a person who was the DD. so i drank them all myself. plus, we didnt win by a landslide, it was down to the last cup for both of us. so i drank all three,and they tasted like s***
then i went outside....and helped my friend.....he was in the passout/blackout vomit stages....what noob. so i was chatting to people and sipping tanguray and dr pepper....which was rather interesting.....i had that maybe twice. i forget if i had anything else....oh yeah. after we dragged aj inside after he stopped puking, i had maybe half a guiness. that stuff was heavy. ewwww. then eventually i went to the kitchen....and someone had brought patron....and i love tequila. at this point, i should have stopped....hind site being 20/20. but there were 3 people and 3 shots and if any opf you guys are aware of the party atmosphere, i ended up doing the shot of Patron. then immediately after, the guy was talking about how Patron was smoother than Jose Cuervo. to which i denied (b/c i was away drunk) that it wasnt. at this point i vaguely remembered what happened, but someone later told me that i did the shot then stumbled over the the chair to sit down. i remember that felt good, then i started to sweat....then i felt bad....then i hurled and either passed or blacked out. i woke up two hours later, most everyone had gone home except the 8 or so people who were sleeping over....and we laughed about everything. my friend was awake and i was drunkenly yelling at him how i was amazed he was even standing or talking. it was then i said "beloove me, you were way drunk". throughout the night, i continually managed to use a largish vocabulary, but after i woke up, talking was a chore
then we kind all just crashed....woke up at 930 or so. then we all made the pilgrimage to Denny's, or for those of you who dont know, a cheap breakfast food chain.
f***ing great.
so i got there at 930pm...and had all that stuff to drink and was out by 1230 or 1pm.

and everyone always says "never again" but give it a couple days....and ill be ready to do it again.

Thanks again for the b-day wishes. and if i dont get +rep from all of you for that massive party, then the world aint right

Epic story. + rep for playing beer pong, I love it. Last time I played we played 2 cups each team, for like 7 games. Last game my team got death cupped on the second throw, so that was good. Man I was hammered. I love drinking on occasion, but I definitely don't want to do it very often.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hay brute you old tart   

Back to top Go down

hay brute you old tart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1