Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How to be a manly man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25350
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: How to be a manly man   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:31 pm

After long amounts of research and data gathering I have some tips on how to be manly

Never say the following words: Hoorahy, Delightful, Blossom, or that is such a treat
Especially blossom. Girls blossom into women, butterflies blossom from cocoons, flowers blossom. You should not be talking about flowers in the first place, you're a guy. However, you can use these terms sarcastically. If someone asks for you to turn the sports game off to watch something about clothing you can say. "Oh yes that sounds f***ing delightful. That is a REAL treat." And nobody says hoorahy unless your 10 and you have no friends

Also, never change your favourite team. The kind of man who switches from his favourite team cheats on his wife or flip flops in politics. Don't do it

Birthday, celebrate them, like you'd celebrate Tuesday. You loved birthdays when you were a kid : the presents, the cake, the surprise, the clowns, the friends...And then you turned 12. You cannot care about this. You mustn't, because it isn't a accomplishment for living. Buddies will say 3 weeks later, oh yeah happy birthday dude. And that is all, that is perfectly cool. Now if a girl friends birthday is coming up you are physically unable to not know it. Because there will be a 60 day countdown and facebook updates and msn screen name changes everyday

Colours. Men see three colours: Red, yellow, blue. Anything else is just a variation. If your girlfriend asks "Hey do you like the maroon curtains, or the burgandy curtains?" You must say..."I guess maroon" because maroon sounds like harpoon, which us men automatically know how to use on instinct. We don't know what magenta is, it sounds like a superhero from the X-men. We also hate curtains- destroy the curtains

Also navigation. Do not use a GPS. How can we trust a artifical lifeform as opposed to our superior instincts? We are never lost driving, we are just enveloping the environment and taking side routes to avoid traffic. Men know the direction without a superficial technological "help". Although, the computer does show potential and I respect that. So I will take it when I am....looking to spread my knowledge of the crazy inventions that we don't need.

Also family is important. "A man who goes against the family is not a real man" Remember it

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16053
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: How to be a manly man   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:49 pm

This is spectacular.

We must destroy the curtains
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14931
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: How to be a manly man   Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 pm

i use a GPS....im a lowly homo

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25350
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: How to be a manly man   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:09 am

Using a GPS is okay, if you more than an hour away from your house

MarshallEMG
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4900
Joined In : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: How to be a manly man   Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 am

I use a gps only when i go to new places... I can remember exactly how to get there after that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to be a manly man   

Back to top Go down

How to be a manly man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: