Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

AC/DC's BRIAN JOHNSON Says CHUCK BERRY Was 'The Biggest Piece Of S**t I've Ever Met In My Life'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: AC/DC's BRIAN JOHNSON Says CHUCK BERRY Was 'The Biggest Piece Of S**t I've Ever Met In My Life'   Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:02 pm

HoundsTV.com has posted a short video clip (see below) of AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson being asked by a fan recently if he's ever asked anyone for an autograph. "Yes, I did ask Chuck Berry once in 1975," Brian replied. "He was the biggest piece of **** I've ever met in my life the rudest man I've ever met. He told us he signed one autograph a day and he'd already signed it. I don't wanna be an asshole like he was."

HoundsTV.com bills itself as "a leading news and documentary video site covering the world of celebrity autographs and collectibles."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaRptOgNg8Y
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25401
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC's BRIAN JOHNSON Says CHUCK BERRY Was 'The Biggest Piece Of S**t I've Ever Met In My Life'   Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:05 am

Who is Chuck Berry again?
The name rings a bell

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC's BRIAN JOHNSON Says CHUCK BERRY Was 'The Biggest Piece Of S**t I've Ever Met In My Life'   Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:48 am

A clown lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AC/DC's BRIAN JOHNSON Says CHUCK BERRY Was 'The Biggest Piece Of S**t I've Ever Met In My Life'   

Back to top Go down

AC/DC's BRIAN JOHNSON Says CHUCK BERRY Was 'The Biggest Piece Of S**t I've Ever Met In My Life'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1