Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ossadogva (Depressive Agonical Suicidal Raw Black Metal)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10671
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Ossadogva (Depressive Agonical Suicidal Raw Black Metal)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Evil video...i love it Very graphic i wanr ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRjHgClC8xU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9786
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Ossadogva (Depressive Agonical Suicidal Raw Black Metal)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 pm

f***ing murderous music. What the f*** is up with the video though. Is it real? I'm not done yet they just put like a thread through his penis or something jesus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9786
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Ossadogva (Depressive Agonical Suicidal Raw Black Metal)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:42 pm

And what is agonical? Torturous? Same idea? I like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Ossadogva (Depressive Agonical Suicidal Raw Black Metal)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:11 pm

VacuousReality wrote:

I'LL knew you'd like it...the video is called PIG....
its a fake torture video made by spanish army idk

i will research
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Ossadogva (Depressive Agonical Suicidal Raw Black Metal)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:12 pm

VacuousReality wrote:

close maybe yes buy agonical is like music made for torture / executions....
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Ossadogva (Depressive Agonical Suicidal Raw Black Metal)   Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 pm

A black & white arthouse film in the style of the transgressionalists. Directors such as Nick Zedd [King of Sex (1986); Manhattan Love Suicides (1985)], or Richard Kern [Evil Cameraman (1990); Submit to Me Now (1987)] come to mind here. Disturbing and dark the film depicts the relationship between a sadistic killer [played by Rozz Williams] and his submissive victim [James Hollan]. The two slowly evolve into a world of body mutilation, nipple piercing, and homo-erotic fantasy until they finally become one. The subliminal's are very strong, and the dadist type Alejandro Jodorowsky [Holy Mountain (1973) / Santa Sangre (1989)] symbolism confused me as much as I was entertained. Very poetic and surreal the film captures a dismal mood and places the viewer too deep into the mind of madness. This underground short film by Nico B. filmed in Death Valley was the last project of "artistic genius" Rozz Williams, who was formerly known from the "gothic" rock group Christian Death. "...He was one of the pioneering artists in the musical sub-genre known as Death Rock, and he used that as a springboard to strike out in a multitude of directions: electronic music, spoken word, visual arts, and hard rock. An amazing collage artist. His book `The Art of Rozz Williams' can keep your mind exploring for hours. Included in this limited edition DVD is a 40 page reproduction of a book used in the film... `Why God Permits Evil'. Very Cool... , and shows that the company really cares about this film being re-released. Some Christian Death footage would have padded the disc out nicely, yet only releasing 1,334 copies was a great touch that TRUE fans will appreciate. Rozz called the film PIG (1998) "...a form of exorcism and transition of his personal demons..." Shortly after he took his own life by hanging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ossadogva (Depressive Agonical Suicidal Raw Black Metal)   

Back to top Go down

Ossadogva (Depressive Agonical Suicidal Raw Black Metal)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1