Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25285
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Such a heroic fiddle solo
Fast forward to 2:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnepPZChA5U

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:15 pm

listen to the entire thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swGBlDn_yiI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Thats just a balls out song ! People just don't get it ... Bad ass !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm

let's wait for the local haters to sound their voice in the name of.... sth again and say that the song is a dumb **** song that is sth sth and that we all suck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm

styx wrote:
let's wait for the local haters to sound their voice in the name of.... sth again and say that the song is a dumb **** song that is sth sth and that we all suck
Dude if its not in drop d , and there not drinking blood with there face painted its shit ,, You know that . Hell i like the devil just as much as the next guy but unless you got a church on fire or the pope on a rope its not " great music " .. Do like i do . Just know that all the little bitch haters have no balls or taste in music .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:06 pm

hate how can you be so cruel? you hurt their feelings now. or what every they have instead of those.
maybe we can say that instead of a fiddle the devil had a shotgun? nah it won't work since he lost and how can lord satan, or bleez to close friends, lose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 pm

styx wrote:
hate how can you be so cruel? you hurt their feelings now. or what every they have instead of those.
maybe we can say that instead of a fiddle the devil had a shotgun? nah it won't work since he lost and how can lord satan, or bleez to close friends, lose?
Take another drink of the koolaid .. all i mean blood ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:11 pm

ah no you didn't?! you gave up a secret. are you also gonna say that that wasn't a blond virgin, but feisty redhead? or that we didn't burn a cross, but a david's star? or that instead of a chicken we sacrificed turkey? wild turkey that is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:14 pm

styx wrote:
ah no you didn't?! you gave up a secret. are you also gonna say that that wasn't a blond virgin, but feisty redhead? or that we didn't burn a cross, but a david's star? or that instead of a chicken we sacrificed turkey? wild turkey that is
OMG ! You told !! As soon as i get this cookie out my mouth from trying to sing this cool new song im going to play some music for a few of my " butt buddys " to drink blood to ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:16 pm

are you gonna play britney spears and the village people?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:22 pm

styx wrote:
are you gonna play britney spears and the village people?
K.C. and the Sunshine band .. Real metal ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 pm

oh shit. that's f***ing scary stuff. i can't listen to that or i'll have nightmares
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm

styx wrote:
oh shit. that's f***ing scary stuff. i can't listen to that or i'll have nightmares
Now i want to burn a church and make a little love , get down tonight , get down tonight ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 pm

so please don't go
don't go, don't go away
please don't go
don't go, I'm begging you to stay in hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 pm

styx wrote:
so please don't go
don't go, don't go away
please don't go
don't go, I'm begging you to stay in hell
My god we are so evil , I just shit bat wings im so evil ...
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9724
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:47 pm

You guys are killing me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:57 pm

Okay so far you guys are doing pretty good you got:
1. Face paint,
2. Satanic lyrics,
3. Shitting bat wings.

But there are some others. For example you need to have misanthropic lyrics. During interviews you have to show that you don't intermingle with people and be SURE to talk in a very low monotone serious voice. If you laugh you're not real! Also make sure you release very few of your albums and don't release any of the lyrics so people will keep guessing what kind of impossible evil you're spewing forth. Do make sure to have many stage acts such as cutting up goats and licking their blood, cutting yourself (and look like a mean mother fucker while you do it too), and f***ing throw that shirt AWAY!!!

So...let's see our revised list.

1. Face paint.
2. Satanic lyrics.
3. Misanthropic lyrics.
4. Be antisocial and act like you're annoyed when you talk to people.
5. Low monotone serious voice. Serious as f*** this isn't a game.
6. No f***ing laughing!
7. Stay underground release few copies of your stuff.
8. Tapes are better and don't worry about production. That static stuff is pure evil.
9. Don't give people your lyrics let them figure out what impossible evil you are spewing forth.
10. Bring animals from the slaughter house onstage. Lick their blood.
11. Cut yourself, look like a mean mother fucker while you do it.
12. Don't wear a f***ing shirt show off your manliness.
13. Shit bat wings.

Now this is how you be evil.

Last edited by VacuousReality on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:57 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
You guys are killing me.
I guess we will see you in HELL when you die cause we are real evil metal heads in here .. LOL
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4835
Joined In : 2008-12-21

Over there in Norway, the churches all burn down
Let's go dress in goth clothes and get painted like a clown
Awesome leather armbands with spikes like two feet long
Hair is parted down the middle, frowning like a frog

In league with the devil, talking Satan, skulls and hell
Making mommy mad, cause that's original
If you hate good music, then it can't hurt to go
Image-conscious assholes, black metal fashion show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Hopefully we meet in California before we meet in hell. At least in hell you get all the metal bands not like heaven with all their pop bands and stuff. Oh, and every black metal band is going to hell. Even Christian black metal bands just because.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:03 pm

This is what it should look like by the way...

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:04 pm

this is f***ing great. i jsut spilled my coolaid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:06 pm

styx wrote:
this is f***ing great. i jsut spilled my coolaid
OMG , I just shit some more bat wings !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:07 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
This is what it should look like by the way...

Thats what i look like when i got KC and the Sun Shine band on ! Real evil !!
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:08 pm

OMG STYX THE SIG IS SO SICK , AND EVIL !
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:09 pm

Can we please stop being incredibly sensitive
Its almost asking for hate which you shouldn't care about in the first place
Everyone has taken turns taking shots at genres
Seriously, enough, no more. This is the equivalent to taking your gloves off in hockey and waiting for another player to do the same after you just expressed interest in his wife.
Do not retaliate to this post. It ends now. I don't want this place to be a world of censorship or a world full of relentless hate.

So can everyone please talk about what the thread is about and pretend at least to be easy going?

If someone says the song sucks, which they will because it has been asked for and I would say it too, to be ironic. It is directed at me because I made this thread, so do not engage each other. Please and thank you

Alright anyways, I believe fiddle fantasies are going to take over my day dreaming time now

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:09 pm

ok and now the kings of it all...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:10 pm

VacuousReality wrote:

Yea that styx and me ! We are so fuckin' metal .....
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 pm

styx wrote:
I want nachos now

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:11 pm

byd you're a party breaker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm

styx wrote:
Damn , now im ready to fight ! That is as metal as it comes ! Ol no im drinking the koolaide ...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:13 pm

The showstoppa

But legitimately please get along

VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:13 pm

I blame it on this jazzy Ulver album. I listen to more black metal than anything else so I don't know what I'm doing lol.

My roommate came in he almost saw all of this blood and craziness I'm lucky I got it switched before he did lol. Oh and he had his friend girl with him.

Last edited by VacuousReality on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15988
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Yeah I don't understand all this.

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today   

Back to top Go down

So I felt like listening to the devil went to georgia today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1