Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Brute, what do you think of this picture?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:46 pm

I took this at 6am. I think it looks like the joker lol
http://ensiferuminflames.deviantart.com/art/Joker-Sun-138326113

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:00 pm

I think it's great that Brute even ignores threads with his name in the title. I had to tell him personally that I made a thread for him before he looked at it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
I think it's great that Brute even ignores threads with his name in the title. I had to tell him personally that I made a thread for him before he looked at it

listen man, f*** you. im so sick of people telling me that im ignoring it. i simply didnt look
so that is the last goddamn time we will EVER bring it up got it?

feel free to tell me that i should check out a thread. but stop saying im ignoring it. im tired of shouting this.


ahaahha, i guess it does look a bit like the joker symbol

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Thank you =D
4 People favourited it
It made me happy

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:52 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
I think it's great that Brute even ignores threads with his name in the title. I had to tell him personally that I made a thread for him before he looked at it

listen man, f*** you. im so sick of people telling me that im ignoring it. i simply didnt look
so that is the last goddamn time we will EVER bring it up got it?

feel free to tell me that i should check out a thread. but stop saying im ignoring it. im tired of shouting this.


ahaahha, i guess it does look a bit like the joker symbol

It's a joke my friend. Don't get your panties in a bunch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:53 pm

All I'm getting is a sunrise picture. I can't see the joker in it. Looks sweet though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Axe comment on how much my picture resembles the joker so I can chuckle with pride
The bottom looks like a bloody smiley

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
Axeforhire wrote:
I think it's great that Brute even ignores threads with his name in the title. I had to tell him personally that I made a thread for him before he looked at it

listen man, f*** you. im so sick of people telling me that im ignoring it. i simply didnt look
so that is the last goddamn time we will EVER bring it up got it?

feel free to tell me that i should check out a thread. but stop saying im ignoring it. im tired of shouting this.


ahaahha, i guess it does look a bit like the joker symbol

It's a joke my friend. Don't get your panties in a bunch

jokes are funny, you sir, arent funny or rather, that joke is no longer funny.
drop it or all call you carlos mencia...the worst insult of all time

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:56 pm

I hate Mencia. I guess if this is what it comes down to...

I do understand your plight however, the forum is constantly messing up and refusing to show me new posts


Last edited by Axeforhire on Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Hehe, you said all instead of I'll

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brute, what do you think of this picture?   

Back to top Go down
 
Brute, what do you think of this picture?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Puzzle Pieces and Looking Past the Agendas to See the Big Picture!
» Every Puzzle Piece Will One Day Expose the BIG PICTURE!
» Picture showing up where logo should be
» How to put text next to my picture?
» Background Picture not working

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: