Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Mudvayne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps
avatar

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 3831
Reputation : 7
Joined In : 2008-12-30
Location : Miiiiichigan

PostSubject: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:17 pm

I've really been getting into this band lately

This is my favorite song by them so far.

Death Blooms - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FeIu_pf-_E
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/e_money05
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486628
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:31 pm

This must be a joke...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps
avatar

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 3831
Reputation : 7
Joined In : 2008-12-30
Location : Miiiiichigan

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Nope. This is basically the same as Slipknot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/e_money05
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486628
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:57 pm

Ok, then I'll go ahead and voice my opinion, to stay on topic of the thread.

Slipknot and Mudvayne:

Same shit, different toilet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:01 pm

I dig the song Do what you do .

Mudvayne - Do What You Do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVFmY2uKglU
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486628
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:03 pm

If I ever created a song title that bad I would kill myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
If I ever created a song title that bad I would kill myself.
The thing you have to ask yourself is how much money do you think that song made them ??? I would say a million or so ..
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25347
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:15 pm

I've only ever liked "Happy" by them
That was in my Slipknot phase too

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486628
Reputation : 61
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:
If I ever created a song title that bad I would kill myself.
The thing you have to ask yourself is how much money do you think that song made them ??? I would say a million or so ..

I'll bet Lil Wayne has made more money. Therefore, he is a better artist than Mudvayne, who are great because they are popular.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:21 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
I've only ever liked "Happy" by them
That was in my Slipknot phase too
I was never a big fan of bands of that type but hell i will give anything a try once ..
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25347
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Yeah, your opinions are quite clear Master.
Chill

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Master Cthulhu wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:
If I ever created a song title that bad I would kill myself.
The thing you have to ask yourself is how much money do you think that song made them ??? I would say a million or so ..

I'll bet Lil Wayne has made more money. Therefore, he is a better artist than Mudvayne, who are great because they are popular.
I never said they were " great " I just said i bet that song title made alot of cash .. And i would say little wayne has made alot of money but none from me .. By the way i will not do the G spelling of his name ..
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9786
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Death Blooms and World So Cold are my favorites by them. I can see people not liking Mudvayne I know I don't listen to them but I mean the style is fine to listen to from time to time and they have a few good songs. Nice pick Tom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14928
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:36 am

Tom_Sawyer wrote:
Nope. This is basically the same as Slipknot.
no, they arent

Master Cthulhu wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:
If I ever created a song title that bad I would kill myself.
The thing you have to ask yourself is how much money do you think that song made them ??? I would say a million or so ..


I'll bet Lil Wayne has made more money. Therefore, he is a better artist than Mudvayne, who are great because they are popular.
HAHAHA, respectfully, i disagree. lil wayne has less talent than that toilet you mentioned earlier


and about the song, it was not so great, only nice thing i can say is that bass was decent

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Dig is so sh*t, it makes me consider kitten murder. Catricide!
Back to top Go down
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps
avatar

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 3831
Reputation : 7
Joined In : 2008-12-30
Location : Miiiiichigan

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:32 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
Tom_Sawyer wrote:
Nope. This is basically the same as Slipknot.
no, they arent

Master Cthulhu wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:
If I ever created a song title that bad I would kill myself.
The thing you have to ask yourself is how much money do you think that song made them ??? I would say a million or so ..


I'll bet Lil Wayne has made more money. Therefore, he is a better artist than Mudvayne, who are great because they are popular.
HAHAHA, respectfully, i disagree. lil wayne has less talent than that toilet you mentioned earlier


and about the song, it was not so great, only nice thing i can say is that bass was decent

when I said they are basically the same as slipknot I meant their image in this song, They are trying to freak people out a little bit with the body paint. Same as Slipknot. Only they use masks, and about 10 people.

and as a bass player myself, I really love the bass in this song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/e_money05
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14928
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:04 pm

ehhh, i think mudvayne do the crazy hair for attention. their music is just ok, i used to like one song, but forget which one.

i think spliknot wear the maks cuse they truly fucked up. at least, joey jordinson is.

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman
avatar

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4897
Reputation : 33
Joined In : 2008-12-21
Location : Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
avatar

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16050
Reputation : 229
Joined In : 2009-01-21
Age : 25
Location : Fort Wayne, IN

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:08 pm

+ rep to Hate for spelling Little Wayne's name right.

I dislike Mudvayne personally, but they aren't bad. And yes Little Wayne has probably made a shitload more money that Mudvayne because American mainstream society loves crap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps
avatar

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 3831
Reputation : 7
Joined In : 2008-12-30
Location : Miiiiichigan

PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:15 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:
I like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7KRde0KrBE

That one is good, but I think I still like Death Blooms better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/e_money05
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Axeforhire wrote:
+ rep to Hate for spelling Little Wayne's name right.

I dislike Mudvayne personally, but they aren't bad. And yes Little Wayne has probably made a shitload more money that Mudvayne because American mainstream society loves crap
We spell it right axe cause were not G's .. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mudvayne   

Back to top Go down
 
Mudvayne
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: