Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Oceanography

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9725
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Oceanography   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:17 pm

So I know I have to go to Ocenoagrphy discussion class at 5:00 pm and there is going to be a quiz. I sit around as 4:40 pm rolls about doing something that was probably of utmost unimportance and I have no goddamn clue what it was. So I say all right now it's time to go to class ass hole and I better hurry I got like 15 f***ing minutes. Then I realize I don't know where the f***ing place is so I need my little bitchy schedule slip...where is my little bitchy schedule slip? I race around the f***ing room looking for my goddamn schedule slip. If I don't show up to class on GODDAMN f***ing time I'm going to miss the quiz! Even worse...what if I don't show up to class at all? After I can't find my GODDAMN schedule slip I race to my f***ing computer and go online as fast as I can to see if my schedule might be online. It is so I remember the location and take a moment to rest. Wait...4:52 pm. f***. I race out the door as fast as I can running as fast as I can because the bitch place is GODDAMN f***ing 1000 GODDAMN f***ing MILES AWAY. I finally get there just in the knick of time exhausted and breathing heavily. Then the ass hole teacher says we have a few goddamn presentations. Holy shit? Did he just say we had some f***ing presentations? I remember I signed up for a really early presentation date and my topic was the GODDAMN first on the list. As the guy goes up there my heart races I'm so scared. At first I'm worried about the f***ing 15% of the class grade the presentation is work I start to convince myself that 15% isn't all that bad. Afterall 0.75/0.85 is like a B+ so my B+ will become a C. Not f***ing bad aye? Now I'm freaked out about just having to be the idiot who says, "Ummm...I didn't do it." As my heart races for like 10 minutes it ends up that I don't have a presentation that day. Wow big relief, what a waste of goddamn stress. Then we get the quiz...yeah, the one I studied for for like 2 hours. It's 2 questions. And worth 1% of my total grade...or 1.111...% depending on whether the first two days counts as a week. MLIA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25286
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Oceanography   Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Awww man
Poor dude, I have been in that same situation
Have a sympathy rep

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11692
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Oceanography   Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:47 am

lol wow. I have an 8oclock class in the morning >_> grrr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 15989
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Oceanography   Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:21 pm

That was an epic story

http://www.last.fm/user/Axeforhire66#shoutbox
Back to top Go down