Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Review Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25285
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: The Review Thread   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:56 pm

Review bands/albums. etc here. I'm writing one tomorrow. Check back

Last edited by breakyoudown on Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:03 am

i got the new motorhead album - motorizer.
now the album's cover may somehow suggest a more slower album. especially since it's not so much to dish out sth totally unexpected, fast and rough like many other covers were.
just to show you what i mean:

now to the songs.
the album has 11 songs, with 10 of them being in a typical motorhead manner. and the only slower song - the one short life - has sth to it. it's riffs are in a manner of "keys to the kingdom", but somehow that just works natural rih the lyrics
"And if you hear somebody dissing you,
Go over and kick his ass.

One thing is for certain,
By all we know and love,
If you compromise your integrity,
You should drown in your own blood."

with the first song you'll see that lemmy and the guys are not out of shape, like some said. will these guys ever grow old? and while the "runaround men", shows that there is still enough juice flowing trough the old bastards, the actual eye catchers should be "teach you how to sing the blues", "buried alive" and "rock out". and one can even see that "rock out" could very well be pinpointed as the carrier of the album. especially if you're aware of the fact that it's the official theme song for the next WWE pay-per-view Unforgiven.
while the other songs don't lack in some energy that has been seen over the years, one song could cause the concerned groups devoted to i don't know what (the same ppl that call us satanists, and all that stuff) could raise their voice once again. the song "the thousand names of god" could be seen as an offense, like "don't need religion" and "joy of labour" were.
while the entire album lacks in length, 40 min, it brings back the rough-around-the-edges, we-don't-give-a-fu#k-what-anyone-thinks rock/metal (why can't ppl agree on what they play and not go back and forth?).
so all in all, the only real downside is the length. they could have added one more song. but then again it's about what's on the album and not what isn't. while it will never reach "orgasmatron" or "rock'n'roll" it still is a great album, and worth listening to if you want to her the new stuff from a band that had heavy influence on the development of trash and speed metal.
personally i'd give it a 7.5/10
(my first review so don't go too harsh on my ass)
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10609
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:29 pm

you may find this review too long Lolz:

BURZUM

Burzum is the musical project of Varg Vikernes (under the pseudonym "Count Grishnackh"). It began during 1991 in Bergen, Norway and quickly became prominent within the early Norwegian black metal scene.[1] During 1992 and 1993, Burzum recorded four albums; however, in 1993 Vikernes was convicted and imprisoned for the murder of guitarist Øystein "Euronymous" Aarseth and the arson of several churches. While imprisoned, Vikernes has recorded two albums in the dark ambient style.

DISCOGRAPHY:

Discography

[edit] Studio albums

* Burzum (1992), Deathlike Silence
* Det som engang var (1993), Cymophane
* Hvis lyset tar oss (1994), Misanthropy
* Filosofem (1996), Misanthropy
* Dauði baldrs (1997), Misanthropy
* Hliðskjálf (1999), Misanthropy

[edit] EPs

* Aske (1993), Deathlike Silence

[edit] Demos/promos

* Burzum (Demo I) (1991)
* Burzum (Demo II) (1991)
* Burzum (Promo) (1992)

[edit] Compilation albums

* Burzum / Aske (1995), Misanthropy
* 1992-1997 (1998), Hammerheart
* Anthology (2002), Cymophane
* Draugen (2005), Misanthropy
* Lord of Darkness Anthology (2008)

[edit] Other appearances

* Presumed Guilty (1998), Misanthropy (contributed "Et hvitt lys over skogen")
* sountrack to Gummo (1998), Domino Recording Co. (contributed "Rundtgåing Av Den Transcendentale Egenbetens Støtte")
* Fenriz Presents... The Best of Old-School Black Metal (2004), Peaceville (contributed "Ea, Lord of the Deeps")

[edit] Tributes to Burzum

* Visions: A Tribute to Burzum (2002)
* A Man, A Band, A Symbol (2003)
* Wotan Mit Uns! (2003), Ancient Beliefs
* The Tribute (2005)
* Burzum: A Tribute to Count Grishnack (2005)
* Burzum Tribute Attakk (2005)
* Triumph und Wille (2006)
* Lost Freedom (2007)
* A Hungarian Tribute to Burzum: Life Has New Meaning (2008)

The best album for mr is filosofem....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:14 pm

General Iced Earth Review
I first heard of this band while walking in Nova Scotia on vacation and I saw this guy that looked like an obvious metalhead wearing an Iced Earth shirt. I was desperate to return home just so I could find out what they sounded like. Iced Earth sounded extremely badass and obviously my guess was that they were powermetal as the name involves elements. So I start listening to them and I am not disappointed. Awesome band. Time to review random songs on my list because I don't want to do a cd.

The Domino Decree- The chorus is very epic, with dragged out ballads which sounds a little bit silly but I like it. Almost sounds like metal opera. Good solo and riffs, catchy aswell. 8/10

Ten Thousand Strong-Ah excellent song. True power metal. Great start that begins with a long yell. Dangerously catchy chorus and just a truly well created song. Cheesy? Yes. Does it add to the song? Hell yeah. Except there's a part near the end of the song with basic riffs when this part is absoultely SCREAMING for a huge solo. Best setup but they didn't act on it. Other than that high recommendation 9.5/10

I died for you-Oh my god this song is so so corny with its lyrics. But seriously I do not care. Its one of their few slow/love songs which every band has and this fills the gap very well. The song does change speed later into it so that gives it bonus points. Feeling teary for that special someone? Listen to this song you soft sensive giant.
9/10

Dante's Inferno- I'm going to be honest the first time I heard this song I didn't really care and I kind of ignored it because its very very long. (16 Minutes) But my god this is one of the best thrashers I have ever heard. Iced Earth is a goddamned power metal band, and I'm absoultely headbanging into this. Low sounding power chords with very heavy riffs that lead into tap solos. Listen to this masterpiece, now. 10/10

When the Eagle Cries-This is a very serious song. The video is so serious I laughed for a good 2 minutes straight. And giggled for a lengthy time afterwards. The video is paying homage to 9/11 and the twin towers. But man the amount of times they say "Eagle Cries!" is very very often. That does not mean I don't like it. But it is very repetitve. If this video doesn't say god bless America nothing does. But okay I'm done talking about the video, onto song, its good if you can get past the extreme repetition. There's two versions of this song. An acoustic one and an electric. Acoustic one fits in better but I still see it as pretty much the same song either way. Still worth a listen. 8/10

Damien- Metal opera at its finest. Rarely have I seen this many changes in tempo. Too long. Its alright, decent guitars, not very catchy though. 7/10

Dracula-First song I heard by them. I love the chrous. Singing about vampires is fine in small doses. It starts off slow but explodes into a great power metal song that is nice and cheesy along with catchy. Listen to this. 9/10

I may write more later. I have some work to do

breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:58 pm

Read your reviews. Keep up the great work

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:53 pm

a friend of mine likes iced earth, so i'm really happy that you reviewed them. personally don't like them too much, but that friend has great boobs
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Pics or it didn't happen
lol jokes

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:38 pm

Dimmu Borgir:
I really love this band,,,this was the first Metal band i`ve heard thanks to them im into Metal...so heres the review:

Dimmu Borgir (IPA: /ˌdɪmuːˈbɔːrɡɪr/) is a symphonic black metal band from Norway. "Dimmu Borgir" means "Dark Cities" or "Dark Fortresses" in Icelandic and Old Norse. The name is derived from a volcanic formation in Iceland, Dimmuborgir.

Dimmu Borgir started as a melodic black metal band in 1993. Formed by Shagrath, Silenoz, and Tjodalv, the band released an EP in 1994 entitled Inn i evighetens mørke ("Into the Darkness of Eternity" in English). This short EP sold out within weeks, and the band followed up with the 1994 full length album For all tid. This album featured musical contributions by members of Dødheimsgard and Ved Buens Ende. The initial lineup consisted of Shagrath playing guitar with Tjodalv on drums and Silenoz covering vocals, however this changed before the release of Stormblåst (translates to "Storm Blown") on Cacophonous Records in 1996. Stormblåst received high praise from many melodic black metal fans, and is often regarded as a highlight of the band's career. It is also the last album which features all lyrics written and sung in Norwegian.

Discography

Demos

* Rehearsal (1993)

Studio albums

* For all tid (1994)
* Stormblåst (1996)
* Enthrone Darkness Triumphant (1997)
* Spiritual Black Dimensions (1999)
* Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia (2001)
* Death Cult Armageddon (2003)
* Stormblåst MMV (2005)
* In Sorte Diaboli (2007)

EPs

* Inn i evighetens mørke (1994)
* Devil's Path (1996)
* Sons of Satan Gather for Attack (1999)
o split EP with Old Man's Child
* True Kings of Norway (2000)
o split with Emperor, Immortal, Ancient, and Arcturus
* Alive in Torment (2001)
* World Misanthropy (2002)

Singles

* "Progenies of the Great Apocalypse" (2003)
* "Vredesbyrd" (2003)
* "The Serpentine Offering" (2007)
* "The Sacrilegious Scorn" (2007)

Compilations

* Godless Savage Garden (1998)

The albun i love about them is "Entrhone Darkness Triumphant"...

Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:43 pm

This thread has been stickified. Looking promising. I'll probably review something tomorrow. I'm teh tiredzorz today. But awesome review Imendia. Nice job, check the manly song thread I left you a nice video Smile

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:38 pm

Totally brutal band...really i recomend you to listen to their music...some songs can be so pacefull but in other songs Mikael releases Monster Brutal Growls...Opeth...

Opeth is a Swedish heavy metal band that formed in 1990 in Stockholm. While the band has been through several personnel changes, singer, guitarist, and songwriter Mikael Åkerfeldt has remained Opeth's driving force since joining shortly after its inception.

While firmly rooted in Scandinavian death metal, Opeth has consistently incorporated influence by progressive music, folk, blues rock and jazz into their usually lengthy songs.[1] Many compositions include acoustic guitar interludes and strong dynamic shifts, as well as both growling and clean vocals. Though they rarely toured in support of their first four albums, Opeth conducted their first world tour after the 2001 release of Blackwater Park.

Discography

Main article: Opeth discography

* Orchid (1995)
* Morningrise (1996)
* My Arms, Your Hearse (1998)
* Still Life (1999)
* Blackwater Park (2001)
* Deliverance (2002)
* Damnation (2003)
* Ghost Reveries (2005)
* Watershed (2008)

Current members

* Mikael Åkerfeldt: lead vocals, lead and rhythm guitars, bass on My Arms, Your Hearse (1990–present)
* Fredrik Åkesson: rhythm and lead guitars (2007–present)
* Martin Mendez: bass (1997–present)
* Martin "Axe" Axenrot: drums, percussion (2006–present)
* Per Wiberg: keyboards, backing vocals (2005–present)
My Favorite album is "Deliverance"

HAILS

Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:18 pm

In Flames review
I will now randomly review song of these songs depending on what popus up

Disconnected- Figures I get one of the new album. Its not too bad, I do like the the tempo, but the emo lyrics are just killing me. C'mon guys don't go mainstream on me. A solo would really have benefited this song. Still enjoyable though. 7.5/10

Take this life-Another new song pops up. I do enjoy this song alot. I love how its growling, not screaming. This song did make it to guitar hero which is why some random fellows that don't listen to metal suddenly enjoy In Flames. I can not get enough of the verses with the crunchy guitar riffs. Decent licks after the chores that leads into "Ohhhhh IF I NEVER". Great moment. I am breakyoudown and I approve of this hit single. 9/10

The New World-Okay itunes stop giving me new songs. Seriously, lol
2 skips later (more new songs)

Cloud Connected- Aww yeah. This is a pure masterpiece. The build up in this song is so strategically placed to perfection. Nice touch on the echoes in the vocals and just remember "When you least expect it. Cloud connected"
Yeah thats all I got. Give it a few listens, it really grows on you. I've come to realiiiiiiiiiize. And theres a solo in this one
9/10

Condemned-Okay itunes I refuse to yield to your witchcraft

Crawl Through Knives-This is new but fair enough. This is the song that got me into In Flames. Oh my god was this song ever life changing. There is not one moment of this song that is boring. Very energetic. The chorus is this songs backbone. Starts off with clean vocals. Then screaming overlaps yelling Were FLAAAAAAMES. That I have tried to attempt to sing myself on numerous failed attempts. This is the kind of material that makes me proud to be a In Flame fan. Harmonic guitars? Check Epic screams? HELL YEAH Solo? Yes. Catchy? Yes! WEEEERE FLAAAMES? You know it
10/10

Suburban Me-Ahh another song that was one of my first In Flames listens. This song follows the traditional In Flames template. Buildup, song slows down. Big chorus. Harmonic riffs. Solo Give it a try 8/10

Wayfaerer- No vocals in this song. This blends distortion with clean. Soloes are in. Can't really go much further than that. I'd say a good 9/10

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:36 pm

Kalmah is a distinctive melodic death metal band from Oulu, Finland that formed in 1998[1]. In less than a year after its formation, Kalmah was signed by Spinefarm Records, a Finnish record label. "Kalmah" is Karelian and could be translated as "to the grave" or "to the death". The band is often termed "Swamp Metal" after their album cover themes.
Kalmah's musical style is largely influenced by melodic death metal, thrash metal, and speed metal. Kalmah is often compared to other metal bands from Finland such as Children of Bodom and Norther, possessing a heavy yet powerfully melodic sound. Like Children of Bodom and Norther, Kalmah exhibits some neo-classical metal elements in their music along with prominent keyboard melodies. The 2006 album The Black Waltz also shows symphonic elements.

Discography

[edit] Demos and EPs

* Ethereal Devotion − (Ancestor) (1992)
* Material World God − (Ancestor) (1993)
* With No Strings Attached − (Ancestor) (1996)
* Tomorrow − (Ancestor) (1997)
* Under the Burbot's Nest − (Ancestor) (1998)
* Svieri Obraza (1999) − Promo
* Demo 2004 (2004) − Unreleased

[edit] Studio albums

* Swamplord (2000)
* They Will Return (2002)
* Swampsong (2003)
* The Black Waltz (2006)
* For the Revolution (2008)

Back to top Go down
HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary

Number of posts : 1703
Hedonistic Glory : 3311
Joined In : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:09 am

Cannibal Corpse - Butchered at Birth
In the early '90s, Cannibal Corpse acquired a small cult in the death metal underground by embracing some of the most gruesome lyrics the subgenre had to offer. Thriving on shock value, the band inspires comparisons to GWAR and comes across as a parody of death metal and grindcore more than anything. Like its previous album, the equally twisted Eaten Back to Life,... More Butchered at Birth addresses such lurid topics as dismemberment, torture, and masochism. One will need the lyric sheet to know just how gross songs like "Under the Rotted Flesh," "Meat Hook Sodomy," "Covered with Sores," and "Rancid Amputation" are -- the grunting vocals are impossible to understand. Some retailers refused to carry this CD because of its depiction of a woman being mutilated by zombies, and Cannibal Corpse wasted no time getting as much publicity as possible from the controversy. The rockers are one-dimensional, but then, they never claimed to be anything else. This band's obvious goal was to deliver the musical equivalent of B-movie horror flick, and on that level, the album is outrageously successful. ~ Alex Henderson, Allmusic.org
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/HeaLr505
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:56 am

Damn, that album cover is intense

HeaLr505
Heavy Metal Mercenary

Number of posts : 1703
Hedonistic Glory : 3311
Joined In : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:32 pm

I know man
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/HeaLr505
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:37 pm

Carcass:
Carcass are a grindcore / death metal act based in Liverpool, England. They came to be in 1985 and disbanded ten years later. A reunion was enacted in 2008 without one of its original members, drummer Ken Owen.[1]

Although widely regarded as pioneers of the grindcore genre, their early work was also tagged as "splatter death metal",[2] "hardgore"[3] and "goregrind" because of their gruesome album covers and lyrical content.

* Bill Steer - vocals, guitars (1985–1995; 2007–present)
* Jeffrey Walker - vocals, bass guitar (1987–1995; 2007–present)
* Michael Amott - guitars (1990–1993; 2007–present)
* Daniel Erlandsson - drums (2007–present)

Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14866
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:00 pm

hold on guys, here is the absolute best site for metal album reviews
http://www.live-metal.net/

this place is teh shitz, we should have a permenant link somewhere on our homepage

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:03 pm

LOl let me check!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:05 pm

some reviews are wayyy off. but if you can learn to judge how certain writers review bands, then you can determine whoch one you like based on their wrtings not their scores

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:06 pm

They dont have goregrind reviews GR::!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:07 pm

yeah, it is more mainstream metal. but still good

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Nice, they gave Systematic Chaos 9/10

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:08 pm

faack!
No goregrind.
no black metal.
Fack!
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:09 pm

**** ! no burzum FUICK!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:11 pm

like i said, mainstream

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:12 pm

Sad Wikipedia FTL!
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:59 pm

bump

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:42 pm

WHAT THE **** IS BUMP?
i do it all the time LOL but wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Its when you bring a old thread to the top

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:33 pm

i think also in 4chan it has something to do with...well....masturbating......i think

but the bump we are using is the one byd mentioned

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:07 pm

WTF?
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:23 am

imendia, have you ever heard of 4chan?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:27 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:34 am

the nevermind. it is too hard to explain. it is utter internet crap. don't worry about it

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:05 pm

4chan is cancer

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:42 pm

tits of gtfo

oh my gosh. cancer is the best analogy. you slowly get infected. then it spreads to your brain, killing you rather quickly.

i have since banned myself from going there. i was gaining nothing from it

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:24 pm

I went there once, so much anime porn that I found the exit

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:19 pm

welcome to 4chan

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:11 pm

Wtf is that?
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:13 pm

imendia, nevermind. there is no way we can describe 4chan. just wiki it

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:14 pm

Its a big forum site. Except everything is spam. Like 90% spam
5% porn
4% boring conversations
1% Truly epic lulz

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:18 pm

20% random/spam
50% pron
29.95% meaningless crap
.05% epic

i think that is 100%

there is a shitload of porn

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Lol ok ill stop asking

*4chan ftw*
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:23 pm

you can ask all you want, we just CANT give you any answers.

one more time
it is like a forum with easily 10,000,000 people. maybe not that many but there are a shitload of people

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:28 pm

Lol
Adversite there.about Metalisfav
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:31 pm

we will get shut down. there are mean nasty people on 4chan. it isn't worth your tyime, although a good idea nonetheless

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Lol nvm.
Ima check that forums...

*I may go there and be a mod *

Lol

JK JK JK JK!!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:34 pm

go ahead

actually, it isnt a forum. technically it is a message board

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Link?
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:38 pm

http://www.4chan.org/

good luck dude, you will get lost

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Review Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Review Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next