Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Another GODDAMN Hate List ..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Another GODDAMN Hate List ..   Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:19 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Their early stuff had no soul whatsoever. Their later stuff would be considered "new," so it sucks.
Nothing about death was NEW .. You need to just go to church and pray for forgiveness .. Chuck Schuldiner would climb out of his grave and fight you for that shit !

Everything about Death was new, but not Nu. They were pioneers. I know you know it, I just want to make the distinction very clear for everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another GODDAMN Hate List ..   Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:31 am

Dies Irae wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Their early stuff had no soul whatsoever. Their later stuff would be considered "new," so it sucks.
Nothing about death was NEW .. You need to just go to church and pray for forgiveness .. Chuck Schuldiner would climb out of his grave and fight you for that shit !

Everything about Death was new, but not Nu. They were pioneers. I know you know it, I just want to make the distinction very clear for everyone.
Yes ! So very true ! They are pioneers . Now you can pick up a death album and it sounds fresh and killer .. This new shit or as Dies said " NU " sucks and anyone that would pick nu shit over death , venom , slayer , just does not know real music .. BTW + REP !
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486633
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Another GODDAMN Hate List ..   Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:16 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Dude venom , slayer , death have true soul , They had a love of the music , In the 80s bands like that were not playing the big places ,pulling down the big bucks every show . So they did it for the love of the music ! And new shit .. Well lets see , Anything that sounds just like all the rest of the shit out today , Yea yea yea i know all of its just so fuckin good im crazy .. It all sounds the fuckin same , No f***ing heart ! I have also put some of the " actual old-school heavy metal " on lists before . This list was not made for you or i would of put your name on it . I made it for myself thats why it has all the shit i like the " popular " stuff . Now if you think that any and i do mean any new band ( a band from the last 10 years ) can stand up to DEATH OR VENOM you need to check your head !

What? Have you even heard any modern metal bands? They play music even more for the music than the 80s bands in my opinion.

Compare the "heart" of the bands:

Slayer

vs

Summoning

Metal has evolved a great deal since the 80s. The songwriting is much more mature than it was, and so are the bands as a whole. They are a lot more serious about their music than were Megadeth, Metal Church, or Metallica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Kur
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1605
Hedonistic Glory : 4742
Joined In : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Another GODDAMN Hate List ..   Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:08 am

death and venom are the two most overrated bands in the history of the world
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hatrednation.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another GODDAMN Hate List ..   

Back to top Go down

Another GODDAMN Hate List ..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2