Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:35 am

A portion of the Net Proceeds from the ticket sales for this event will be donated to the National Children's Advocacy Center which is an organization that "models, promotes, and delivers excellence in child abuse response and prevention through service, education, and leadership". To learn more about the NCAC,

http://www.nationalcac.org.

If you suspect child abuse, please call the National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-4ACHILD (800-422-4453).

Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11757
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:42 am

Opening for 3DG is not bad at all mate. They are some good guys and their opening acts any of the times I've seen em have always been treated well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:57 am

blackstar wrote:
Opening for 3DG is not bad at all mate. They are some good guys and their opening acts any of the times I've seen em have always been treated well.
Well we got this show and alice in chains in february , january we have shows at the rock it club , the broken glass and night moves . So things are going good as of right now ..We have studio time after the witchs ball till january 1st ..
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9790
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:22 am

I'm glad you're getting to put more time into doing something you love Hate. I bet it's hard work but it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:05 am

VacuousReality wrote:
I'm glad you're getting to put more time into doing something you love Hate. I bet it's hard work but it's worth it.
Yea it will pay off i hope .. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:29 am

do you any way to watch it online?
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25351
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:32 am

Sick man congrats!

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 am

styx wrote:
do you any way to watch it online?
Well that i dont know but the company we signed to " Dragon Wing Promotions / Dragon Wing Enterprises llc " Are going to have a crew of cameras to get the show from everwhere . They said that the show will be done like some of the kiss tour shows where you can get a dvd of the show sent to your home for like $5 ,And the sound will come from the board .. So it should have great sound without all the bullshit ... But thats not set in stone ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 am

breakyoudown wrote:
Sick man congrats!
Thank you so much brother . We got some other shows set up where we open for bigger bands .. Alice in chanes is in february and there was talks about ac/dc , seether and killswitch in the summer but i dont look that far away..
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 2195
Hedonistic Glory : 5515
Joined In : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Huge props mate. If you play Chicago, let me know and I'm definitely there. Especially if you come with AIC lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11757
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:36 pm

Yeah man keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:41 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
Huge props mate. If you play Chicago, let me know and I'm definitely there. Especially if you come with AIC lol.
Right now were just getting our shit together for the upcoming shows , But i will let you know ..
Back to top Go down
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:55 pm

There's a lot of great venues in Chicago that have metal shows, especially lesser known bands. The Metro, Double Door and Empty Bottle are almost like homes to me, I've spent so much time at them lol.

If you are interested in playing Chicago, I can get you some info on who to talk to, so let me know if that's the case. It'd be awesome to hear you guys play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:39 pm

PortraitOfSanity wrote:
There's a lot of great venues in Chicago that have metal shows, especially lesser known bands. The Metro, Double Door and Empty Bottle are almost like homes to me, I've spent so much time at them lol.

If you are interested in playing Chicago, I can get you some info on who to talk to, so let me know if that's the case. It'd be awesome to hear you guys play.
I will get some info !! After we get this disk done we will need some places to play out side of west virginia/ virginia/ohio..
Back to top Go down
PIG
A Good Fellow

Number of posts : 32
Hedonistic Glory : 3015
Joined In : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:35 am

damn if only i lived in Virginia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PortraitOfSanity
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:19 am

hateyou1st wrote:
PortraitOfSanity wrote:

I will get some info !! After we get this disk done we will need some places to play out side of west virginia/ virginia/ohio..

MSG me when you start organizing stuff and I'll be more than happy to help out man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16054
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Dude that is just badass! Kick some ass out there man, I know you will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10453
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:59 am

Hate, We got a few things you can play at here in Colorado.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!   

Back to top Go down

Come and see our 1st " BIG SHOW " !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1