Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:01 am

It was about 60 today, really f***ing nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10504
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:04 am

I made 60 bucks, not bad. And then I did a airsoft war in the snow because i was really bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:08 am

i would shovel snow. i dont care how bad it is. i hate it when it was 90 last week in october

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:03 pm

I'll repost my metal paper after its graded, I'm afraid my teacher my think I am plagiarizing off myself if somehow found a link to this site

link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10504
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:01 pm

I got ditched on Halloween, f***ing assholes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 pm

My b-day's tommorow so I'm gonna throw a party Razz
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:55 pm

happy birthday shin.....

i know you are never supposed to ask a lady her age..but whats the big celebration this year?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Happy BDAY

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11808
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:16 pm

Ugh >_< so tired of being sick *stabs germs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 pm

i had 2 colds that lasted a week each in 3 weeks. it was agonizing.
hope you get better

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:08 pm

Yeah mines round two with a sinus infection.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:21 pm

blackstar wrote:
Yeah mines round two with a sinus infection.
i dont think i have ever had one of those. i guess i would know it if it happened.

today i woke up at like 3 am with the oddest sensation. my legs, mainly my upper things, ached very badly. i didnt do anything to hurt them, but it was so uncomfortable it woke me up and it felt like i couldne get back to sleep for 1 hour.
idk what it is. weird. never happened before

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:33 pm

Wow that happens to me a lot Brute. I think I know exactly what you mean

I hurt my back f***ing bowling, of all things. I'm pretty sure I damaged something in my back from my football days, because every time I do something remotely physical It aches. Only this time it hurt like a bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486683
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:38 pm

???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:38 pm

What a dumb ****
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Well my "sinus infection" is H1N1 >_>
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9841
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:03 pm

It's an experimental death metal band formed in 2009 located in Bosnia? Holy shit I hope you hang on there tough!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:09 pm

Haha I knew there was a band named H5N1 (freaking awesome dm btw) but H1N1 doesn't surprise me either haha.
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:20 pm

It almost ended up being the name of one of my friend's band but these guys got it first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:19 am

I just remembered the discussion I had with my nurse that she was close friends with Jens Carlsson from Savage Circus (ex Dark Empire) holy shit lol.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:21 am

Gawd Batman game is so good

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:56 am

on the subject of ilness....recently, when i go to the gym, i get thie weird non-equilibrium in my ears.
let me explain
so im breathing hard. exhale when im exerting, inhaling when relaxing, everyone who lifts anything knows what im talking about
at any rate, i can do this for maybe 15-20 min. then all of a sudden my ears basically plug up like i have gone up in altitude. they feel like they need popping and i can really audibly hear myself breathe. know what i mean?
well, that sensation then progresses and i start to feel in credibly weak. i had to leave early today from the gym (like 10 minutes ago) cuse i was afraid i might pass out

some serious webmd searching is going on at my house tonight

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:05 am

I know what it's like to be so paranoid about your own body. Try not to let it stress or worry you. Maybe don't do hardcore weight lifting and just do some lighter exercises like push ups and jogging until you feel comfortable with what's going on. People are geniuses at taking in data and crafting together the most horrifying connections and possibilities, no matter how remote the chances. Chances are you're fine, but do your research and if you think you need to you can go a little further from there. Good luck with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:14 am

VacuousReality wrote:
I know what it's like to be so paranoid about your own body. Try not to let it stress or worry you. Maybe don't do hardcore weight lifting and just do some lighter exercises like push ups and jogging until you feel comfortable with what's going on. People are geniuses at taking in data and crafting together the most horrifying connections and possibilities, no matter how remote the chances. Chances are you're fine, but do your research and if you think you need to you can go a little further from there. Good luck with that.
thanks

i dont think its the fact im pushing myself. i do that alot. i can find no correclation as to why it happens, though my only guess is limited water intake. i wont say dehydration. but chances are its nothing.

light excercies are great, but im looking to step it up. i have been fine in the past, i dont know why it would be different now....

thanks, sincerely

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:02 am

Sinus cocktail kicked in last night so that part is a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:24 am

I had H1N1 last month. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:00 am

Yeah mine has turned out to be a very mild case so hopefully I wont be out too long.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Is there really much difference from the normal flu?
Because the normal flu is horrible

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:40 pm

Mine hasn't been that rough honestly. I had a high fever the first 3 days and today I don't feel that bad. Of course I'm also on meds so lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Today sucked ! We had a man get hurt today .. The other dozer man bout killed his self
he went over a 120 foot hig wall and fucked his self and the dozer up bad . We had to cut him out of the cage , I used my blade to pick up his dozer by the cage jus5t to get enough room to get him out .. Sad day !
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Holy shit, is he gonna be alright?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:33 pm

He is in the hospital , He got beat up bad in the cage , I know his arm and both legs are broken and he had a big gash on his head . But we got him out and to the hospital and took the rest of the day off ..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 pm

yeah, not much work can be done when that happens
i hope he makes it

was it a freak accident? he wasnt paying attention? machine malfunction?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
VacuousReality

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:21 pm

That must have been horrible. Sounds like everything that could be done was done. Hopefully he gets better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Hmm the only good thing about being at home sick is having all day to do nothing but find new bands. I've found 2 so far that I'm seriously considering getting stuff by with the next paycheck.
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:04 pm

Also gives you too much time to think like wtf did everyone like this song so much and think it was so f***ing heavy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY_I6doz6Qk&feature=related

It's boring as f***.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:15 pm

that song was on some video game. i liked it, i downloaded the album, but i havent listened to it in a very very very long time

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:06 pm

My boss called , Jim has a broken wrist , both legs , broken ribs ,broken nose , and internal injuries . He will be in icu for a few days .. We have the next 5 days off with pay till the inspectors gets done checking everything out at the job site ..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:11 pm

holy shit that is hardcore

so was it a malfunction?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:13 pm

They don't know yet, obviously.

Hope he's alright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:23 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
holy shit that is hardcore

so was it a malfunction?
I know what it was .. He was lazy , He wanted toget to his truck and get out fast so he went over the high wall for a short cut .. Im the brave one on the site and i wont go over that high wall !! Its death in a can if you ask me but they will blame it on the dozer , The decell was out or some shit like that .. BTW dozers do not have breaks !!

Last edited by hateyou1st on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:55 pm

Going to Ottawa to see my girlfriend Friday

blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:24 am

Just sent in a resume to www.metalrules.com to try for a position as a reviewer/interviewer wish me luck mates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:39 am

good luck with that
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:48 pm

blackstar wrote:
Just sent in a resume to www.metalrules.com to try for a position as a reviewer/interviewer wish me luck mates.

I used to post there a looooong time ago.

Has their label gotten any more bands other than that shitty power metal one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Not sure lol. I'm rather fond of their reviews and whatnot and I saw they had an opening so I went for it. Decided it would be an interesting way to keep updated and shit.
Back to top Go down
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11440
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Good luck, man. Sounds like a great job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Random thought here. Why do girls my age and younger want to f*** Steve Tyler o.O I mean I've been known to have some wonky obsessions with women before and on occasions I can have an opinion on guys so I mean I do have a mild say in this but why the f*** Stephen Tyler as he is now I mean not even like young they are like I wanna meet and f*** him! And i'm like he's old and not very pretty O.o makes no sense to me what so ever /weird thought for the day.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:48 pm

I don't understand. He looks like a baboon to me

and good luck on the job man, that would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 pm

That would be an awesome "job". Just read through the requirements and it looks interesting, I might actually apply for that if you don't mind
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   

Back to top Go down

Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next