Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Shin wrote:
I'm single too..... Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

Awww! I think im in love

Last edited by AeldraAvitus on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

Number of posts : 7203
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Joined In : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:59 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
Taxer666 wrote:
It would be more fun pretending to be a chick than a gay male on the internet to be honest
you do have a very good point there

but you can understand my suspicions and take them as suspicions and not as hate yes?

hanging out with my extended family this year, and my female cousin who is similar in age is a newly out lesbian. it was quite interesting watching my parents be slightly (just slightly) uncomfortable with her girlfriend there at the big family dinner.

what state are you in taxer?

California, go to the same school as VR as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WookieBastage
Corpsegrinder

Number of posts : 270
Hedonistic Glory : 3131
Joined In : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:59 pm

I have to work today and I still haven't done any Christmas shopping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sixpickles.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:02 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:
Shin wrote:
I'm single too..... Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?

Awww! I think im in love

:oops: :oops: My lenses turn dark in the sunshine of your love
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25291
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:08 pm

Wearing a dress shirt today

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:10 pm

ok this is just getting creepy. not because i wouldn't want to see these 2 go at it, but because shin is still a bit too young for my taste

(only 2 more years my dear, only 2 more years)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:10 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Wearing a dress shirt today

is it rainbow colored?
Back to top Go down

Shin wrote:
AeldraAvitus wrote:
Shin wrote:

Awww! I think im in love

Take me now *spreads her legs* ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Green

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:11 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:
Shin wrote:
AeldraAvitus wrote:
Shin wrote:

Awww! I think im in love

Take me now *spreads her legs* ROFLMAO

XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:12 pm

ok a green shirt and we have 2 young hot girls here talking... byd i'm seriously ashamed of you right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 pm

:rofl:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:13 pm

styx wrote:
ok this is just getting creepy. not because i wouldn't want to see these 2 go at it, but because shin is still a bit too young for my taste

(only 2 more years my dear, only 2 more years)

Actually in finland it's legal in less than 11 months but by then I have I really buff boyfriend or a really angry dad you don't want to mess with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Wait, how old are you shin? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 pm

shin, i don't give a fuck. once you're legal a fucking kung fu bear with chainsaws won't be able to stand in my way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:19 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:
Wait, how old are you shin? lol

15 Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:19 pm

I'll take ya, i'm 19 Very Happy

*grabs her by the hand and takes her to the bedroom*

lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 pm

screw that shower. i'm gonna take one later when this is finished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:21 pm

I've always been into more mature women Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Hahaha, you are fresh meat dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:25 pm

ok i know shin has seen aeldy, but has anyone here besides me seen how shin looks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Many people will walk in and out of your life. But only lovers will leave a footprint on your heart. And you, my love, have left one great leap on mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:27 pm

styx wrote:
ok i know shin has seen aeldy, but has anyone here besides me seen how shin looks?

I can see already where this is going to lead lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 pm

where? i'm not showing or saying anything. well except that i really do regret the fact that you're not 18 yet because damn you're great. and i don't mean just the looks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:33 pm

I just noticed this is the first time I'm talking to you after a REALLY long time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:35 pm

I wanna see you shin! post a pic! I bet yer hawt lol
Back to top Go down
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:35 pm

What is this I don't even
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:36 pm

yea i know. get your little ass online. i missed talking with you. and thx for sending an occasional mail to uncle styx to let him know that you're good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

styx wrote:
yea i know. get your little ass online. i missed talking with you. and thx for sending an occasional mail to uncle styx to let him know that you're good

Lol I have to leave in like a minute, I'm going out with my friends tonight and my mom wants me to clean the kitchen before I leave and she will kill me if I don't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:44 pm

then send a mail. you know that i tend to worry about you and if you're doing good
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10615
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:02 pm

fucking munchies
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:09 pm

Lucky BAstard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:35 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:

actually as the only person here that has seen her and as a experienced male (unlike byd who is experienced but not a male) i can actually confirm that she is hot. too young for my taste, but hot non the less
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Snow is getting on my fucking tits. I daren't risk my car when the office is only twenty minutes walk away, but its fucking cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 pm

styx wrote:
AeldraAvitus wrote:

actually as the only person here that has seen her and as a experienced male (unlike byd who is experienced but not a male) i can actually confirm that she is hot. too young for my taste, but hot non the less

Should post a pic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:14 pm

nope. she trusted me with that, and i ain't gonna misuse her trust
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:20 pm

titfucking prom!
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14872
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:02 pm

where to start

taxer....yeah, california, same here. and thanks for clearing up that vr brought you here. we must reward him accordingly lol

shin....you are full of surprises. first, i never knew you were of the female persuation (wow was i wrong) and now i find out that you are not 17 or 18 like i imagined, but 15. my goodness. the messages we sent you seemed so not like a 15 year old
and i like that whole aeldy thing ahahhahah Razz.

byd, i, speaking for the entire male race, am ashamed like styx. you, sir, lose the game. forever

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Taxer666
Trollsmith
Trollsmith

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:05 pm

I loves my new avatar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14872
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 pm

im quite fond of it as well. kudos to you

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:15 pm

my toga is not really confortable...FUCK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:52 am

Kind of sad tonight . I uploaded my songs so that Taxer666 could check 'em out and it just gets me down that everything slips not fades away . Its been a while from the last time i worked on my songs , With kim and everything and trying to get back active i have just lost the time . I been playing a few of my songs and " Cold day in july & Cold day in july II " Just makes me sad , I wrote them for the best friend i ever had , He and i were BROTHERS ! We made it out of iraq together and africa only for him to kill his self . Its been a while but his suicide still hits me hard . I wish i could of did something , I guess i just wasnt there when he needed someone most .. I miss you brother ! SGT TOMMY WILLS
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11697
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 am

Anxiety and paranoia is acting up tonight. Probably won't sleep much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:04 am

Almost hated my day

Darknessia01
A Scholar

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 3227
Joined In : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:08 am

hateyou1st wrote:
Kind of sad tonight . I uploaded my songs so that Taxer666 could check 'em out and it just gets me down that everything slips not fades away . Its been a while from the last time i worked on my songs , With kim and everything and trying to get back active i have just lost the time . I been playing a few of my songs and " Cold day in july & Cold day in july II " Just makes me sad , I wrote them for the best friend i ever had , He and i were BROTHERS ! We made it out of iraq together and africa only for him to kill his self . Its been a while but his suicide still hits me hard . I wish i could of did something , I guess i just wasnt there when he needed someone most .. I miss you brother ! SGT TOMMY WILLS

do not feel guilty about it...
I'm sure that he do not have wanted, that you feel that way
is admirable, what you are feeling
mean a lot to say Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Darknessia01 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:11 am

sooo fucking bored and starting the MNC for the 11th time...
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 am

Why is there 7 people online at almost 4am?

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:46 am

Darknessia01 wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

Well the world was a better place with him in it ! All the shit we seen and had to do together and he ends it sitting at home with his wife and kids out shopping . He called me 2 hours before he did it .
Back to top Go down
Darknessia01
A Scholar

Number of posts : 289
Hedonistic Glory : 3227
Joined In : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:47 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Darknessia01 wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

Well the world was a better place with him in it ! All the shit we seen and had to do together and he ends it sitting at home with his wife and kids out shopping . He called me 2 hours before he did it .

i cant wonder how bad it feels to lose a friend so close,
facing that must be a hard situacion but thats when humans learn the most during the sad times
you can count on me
(even if i cant speak/write english well =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 pm

hateyou1st wrote:
Darknessia01 wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:

you have CDIJ 2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge   

Back to top Go down

Today's Thoughts 4: Return of the Revenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next