Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm

Because it was on offer (27, which is bloody cheap for a new game), I bought this today while I wait for Demon's Souls to make its way from Canada (I can't believe they aren't releasing it in the UK, but whatever, no region coding on PS3 games FTW!).

I've done the first 2 missions, and barring some dodgy vehicle controls, its very good. I'd like voice commands, but the circle system works well enough, though the AI isn't the best it could be.

I'd heard complaints about graphics, but it looks great. I've died 3 times, and all 3 were because I wasn't looking hard enough: if you play this, make sure to use your binoculars. Not played on multiplayer yet, I'd like to get a little more accustomed with all the commands and my team before I do. Rifle grenades are bit hard to aim as well considering you do most of your fighting at distance.

Solid 8 out of 10.
Back to top Go down

Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1