Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

MEGADETH Drummer Issues Studio Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: MEGADETH Drummer Issues Studio Update   Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:13 pm

MEGADETH is in the early stages of the songwriting process for the band's new album, which is tentatively expected sometime next year via Roadrunner Records. The CD is once again being helmed by acclaimed British producer Andy "Undie" Sneap, who produced MEGADETH's last album, "United Abominations" (May 2007, Roadrunner Records).

MEGADETH's forthcoming LP will be the group's first with guitarist Chris Broderick, who replaced Glen Drover at the end of last year.

MEGADETH drummer Shawn Drover has issued the following update via the "Forums" section of the band's official web site:

"We now have four-and-a-half songs completed in demo form (no vocals yet; that happens later) to which I am quite happy with how the songs are shaping up. We fine-tuned them all pretty good so the actual recording should be quite easy when [they] are ready. We are having a good time and all seem to be in a creative frame of mind, which makes me happy. Andy and myself will be back at Vic's [Garage, MEGADETH's recently built recording studio] within a week and get right back to getting the rest of the demos recorded."

MEGADETH will embark on the "Priest Feast" European tour in February 2009 with headliners JUDAS PRIEST and openers TESTAMENT.

MEGADETH's "Anthology: Set The World Afire" (Capitol/EMI) career-spanning 2-CD and digital collection sold around 2,600 copies in the United States in its first week of release, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH Drummer Issues Studio Update   Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Niiiice Megadeth is making another cd?
Sick
I hope they make another Gears of war song heheh
But seriously that is awesome

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH Drummer Issues Studio Update   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:55 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Niiiice Megadeth is making another cd?
Sick
I hope they make another Gears of war song heheh
But seriously that is awesome

Like metallica? The unforgiven The unforgiven II etc

Gears of war 2 :O h4x
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25288
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH Drummer Issues Studio Update   Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:57 pm

Hangar 19!

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14869
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH Drummer Issues Studio Update   Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:51 pm

breakyoudown wrote:
Hangar 19!
YES!!!!!!!!

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEGADETH Drummer Issues Studio Update   

Back to top Go down

MEGADETH Drummer Issues Studio Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1