Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Scribblenauts has nothing do to do with scribbling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6731
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Scribblenauts has nothing do to do with scribbling   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:48 am

I was gonna work on another video today but f*** it heres my review of scribblenauts.

this game combines the best of both worlds "scribbling" and nauting whatever that is. basically the greater your imagination the more endless possibilities are for this game. If you wanna a see a zebra getting eaten by T-rex this is your game, if you want to shoot a hobo in the face, while riding on a unicorn you can do it in scribblenauts. The game works on the simple idea, type it in and it will show up (so long as its not a pro noun, or copywritten material, or a swear trust me I tried). So what do you do in this game? there are two modes of play ACTION and puzzle. Puzzle levels give you a task you need to perform, and it is your job to complete it using your magic scribbling powers to summon objects to finish the job. Action is more like a puzzle and you need to do whatever you need to do to solve it. in each level you collect Star things can't remember what there called, but you get them for doing the job right, then you go on to the next world, and so and so on. thats pretty much all there is to the game, if I discover anything else I will tell you. One more thing I should note there is a free mode where you just summon random shit its really awesome I play it more then I play the main game. If its a 30-40 dollar game dont buy it maybe if its 20 but certainly not worth more then 24.99 in what ever for of currency you use
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts has nothing do to do with scribbling   Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Scribblenauts is amazing. One of my favorite DS games.

I definitely love how they have pretty much any item you can imagine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11808
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts has nothing do to do with scribbling   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:40 am

God on a skateboard with a mini gun vs Cthulu= priceless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scribblenauts has nothing do to do with scribbling   

Back to top Go down

Scribblenauts has nothing do to do with scribbling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Preposterous Palaver and Infinite Jest-
Jump to: