Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

People need to take MW2 into perspective

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:36 am

M21 EBR. Yeah, fuck you Intervention quick-scopers.

Fall camo in one and a half days of frankly limited play. No recoil whatsoever, I completed the "All Pro" chellenge with this: 2 headshots with one bullet. I haven't seen anyone else using the callsign but me! Yeah, I own.
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4952
Joined In : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:44 pm

I got all pro with an AUG lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10504
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 pm

It might seem weird but I consider the scar a "noob" weapon. And I am not a fan of the AUG, I like the M16 and M240 most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:24 pm

MarshallEMG wrote:

I will need to see the skateboard before I believe this...
Back to top Go down
MarshallEMG
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 1619
Hedonistic Glory : 4952
Joined In : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:48 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
MarshallEMG wrote:

I will need to see the skateboard before I believe this...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14983
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:14 pm

pwnt

and dies...headshots are CONSIDERABLY easier with a mouse rather than a joystick.
agree with me there....
and m21 is awesome.

i must try more of this acr business

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:02 am

*eats own hat* I salute you Marshall.

It doesn't matter whether your using a mouse or controller is you're hard scoping with a sniper like I do, and actually since PC gaming is somewhsat still new to me and I have years of console gaming experience, a controller is easier. Sensitivity 6 FTW.

I have fall camo for 4 guns now, aiming for 6 before the year is out. Its proving hard with the AK, the visual recoil is quite distracting.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:06 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Its proving hard with the AK, the visual recoil is quite distracting.

yes....kickback is a bitch
if i hadnt been on vacation, i could have gotten 3 guns...i have like 6 that are all at 200+ and 2 that are 210+ hahaha

and i love how marshell just produced that. very cool

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 pm

brutality, thynameismetal wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

yes....kickback is a bitchl

You know it hardly has any actual recoil: by the time the next bullet fires, the gun is in line again after jumping up. It's mostly visual. It's just the jumping makes the headshot harder if you don't get it with the first bullet.

Anyway, this game pissed me off today. Noobtubers are worse than in COD4, they will not let it lie. I must have gotten 6 kills only to die and miss my harriers at least 4 times, all because of some guy whose level 60 and has used nothing but a Scar (which he only has woodland camo for) and his fucking grenade launcher. ARGHHHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Dies Irae wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

yes....kickback is a bitchl

You know it hardly has any actual recoil: by the time the next bullet fires, the gun is in line again after jumping up. It's mostly visual. It's just the jumping makes the headshot harder if you don't get it with the first bullet.

Anyway, this game pissed me off today. Noobtubers are worse than in COD4, they will not let it lie. I must have gotten 6 kills only to die and miss my harriers at least 4 times, all because of some guy whose level 60 and has used nothing but a Scar (which he only has woodland camo for) and his fucking grenade launcher. ARGHHHHHHH.

agreed on both counts

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:00 pm

Noob tubes AND scars suck, imo. I like the m16 and the usp, if any.
Back to top Go down
Master Cthulhu
Gentleman and a Scholar

Number of posts : 3626
Hedonistic Glory : 2147486683
Joined In : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:00 am

Dies Irae wrote:

Meh. Don't get mad, get even.

I've had to use the n00b cannon before just to get the mastery of the gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25402
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:05 am

You guys are all terrible at this game. Especially online

link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:12 am

breakyoudown wrote:

You are a terrible joker, you swine.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16105
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:18 am

I actually use the Scar, because it's the best thing I have unlocked. When I get to 28 I get that awesome semi auto rifle, forget its name. I love that gun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:32 am

link wrote:
breakyoudown wrote:

You are a terrible joker, you swine.
You're a person who has no short term goals!

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10726
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:10 am

I just played 4 hours of MW2....I was able to get 22 kills Streak with the

Air pack drop

Harrier Attack

Chopper Gunner

AWW fucking RPG nubs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:23 am

Normal care package sucks. 70% of the time its UAV. Or Ammo.

Emergency Care Package on the other hand can often win you the game. I use Harriers, Emergency Air Drop, Pavelow. Basically if I get the Harriers, I'm pretty much guaranteed to get the other 2 and go on a rampage.

I don't know if this is a fault in the PS3 version or something, but I was using, Harriers, Pavelow, AC-130, but the Pavelow kills weren't being counted towards my killstreak, which was a little annoying.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 pm

sounds like a glitch

and i like the emergency airdrop, 'cept for n00bs keep trying to steal everything even though i go to the ends of the map to launch it, and then im rushing to see the little hover icons to see which ones i should go for first, so lame.
but yes, very kick ass

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:00 am

Man EMP is really a fucking Good Psychological Weapon against Nubs....
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:11 am

Dies Irae wrote:

Emergency Care Package on the other hand can often win you the game. I use Harriers, Emergency Air Drop, Pavelow. Basically if I get the Harriers, I'm pretty much guaranteed to get the other 2 and go on a rampage.

I don't know if this is a fault in the PS3 version or something, but I was using, Harriers, Pavelow, AC-130, but the Pavelow kills weren't being counted towards my killstreak, which was a little annoying.

If I am correct, I don't believe you can get kills towards your killstreak from care package rewards. I read that in an article somewhere.

I love using the care package because enemys flock to it. So I drop a care package in an accesible area, camp somewhere and unleash on people while they try to steal it. It works out famously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11808
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:13 am

Haha nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:27 am

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
i disagree. i never got it, but when it is launched on the same team i thing it is rather dull. i much prefer chopper gunner

Axeforhire wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

If I am correct, I don't believe you can get kills towards your killstreak from care package rewards. I read that in an article somewhere.

I love using the care package because enemys flock to it. So I drop a care package in an accesible area, camp somewhere and unleash on people while they try to steal it. It works out famously
normal packages do suck, but that technique does work quite well. i just dont waste my time with 4 killstreaks. no sir, im so good, i use 5 kill killstreaks (utter sarcasm)
im not that good, woe is me

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:34 am

i got 18 KS today...

almost Nuke...

It will be hard tho...i need to Take out the first KS and replace it for the Tact Nuke...
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:17 pm

You can't play this game drunk I found out.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:01 pm

yesh you cna!
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Not on PC!
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:19 pm

oh lol...you win
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:13 pm

i also cant type very well drunk.
i cant imagine trying to play this game.

finally, AUG HBAR now has FALL CAMO!!!!
my first one. got 22 head shots in one sitting (not game, game session)
ok, i think i shall do the mastery for each weapon in the assault riffle category.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:36 pm

I want to play...but...my friend wont answer the cellphone..
FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Tom_Sawyer
Lord 'o Lava Lamps

Number of posts : 557
Hedonistic Glory : 3886
Joined In : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Ive recently discovered that i almost like WaW as much as MW2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Myspace.com/e_money05
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 pm

I met my first rager on MW2, he was saying I was 12 and shit, it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:22 pm

ImendiaBurzum wrote:
i disagree. i never got it, but when it is launched on the same team i thing it is rather dull. i much prefer chopper gunner

Axeforhire wrote:
Dies Irae wrote:

normal packages do suck, but that technique does work quite well. i just dont waste my time with 4 killstreaks. no sir, im so good, i use 5 kill killstreaks (utter sarcasm)
im not that good, woe is me

I was complete trash last night. I started out doing pretty well, I went like 22 for 6 my first round. But after that I was doing horrendous. We need to play together sometime bro, I am pretty addicted to this game. My kill streaks are Care Package, Predator, and Chopper Gunner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:28 am

psssh...care package to predater to CHOPPER? wow, thats silly.
predator to harrier to chopper gunner
yes, i might play tonight

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 am

Brute you are awful at this game

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:12 am

yea, so?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
link
Deliciously Fat

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 am

kill streaks here are Predator, Harriers, Emergency Airdrop. Oh do the lulz ensue then.
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:51 am

emergency airdrop are nice as well

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 am

Brute you're way too good at this game

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Im thinking of switching to Predator, Attack Chopper, then Chopper Gunner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:59 pm

nope
harrier
attack chopper is just the same as a harrier
except that the harrier gets an airstrike as well

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Harrier
Chopper Gunner
TN

THats all..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:05 pm

i call shennanigans on the TN. ib, i dont think you can play that well
i mean, i dont mean that in a bad way, i just think you are bending the truth shall we say

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:06 pm

well I dont own an Xbox....and still i play only once maybe twice a week...and i get 10-18 Killstreaks some times...

dons underestimate me man..
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 pm

Really? I always thought the harrier was just a worthless airstrike which hardly ever yields any kills.

Anyway, it is hard for me to get to chopper gunner as it is, since the damn care package doesnt give you kills towards your kill streaks if you get killstreak rewards from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:46 pm

only if you dont aim it

and yea, so do turret or just start at 5

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Well, the problem is no one uses UAVs anymore. So I never know where to aim it usually. We need to play, is it you thats on or your broski?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:24 pm

yeah, thats why i play domination. best game aside from hq.

i go predator, harrier, chopper gunner. i got two chopper gunners in one match, and the times i got kills, i was the fast running knifing guy. so almost all of those were knife kills

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 pm

I play straight up DM or Hardcore DM. Hardcore is not as fun on MW2 for some reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:01 pm

i agree,
they made hardcore less hardcore
and deathmatch more hardcore,

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People need to take MW2 into perspective   

Back to top Go down

People need to take MW2 into perspective
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next