Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheskyisblueFTW
The Magician

Number of posts : 2722
Hedonistic Glory : 6619
Joined In : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 am

ok so im in university studying to get my degree in Psychology, its all good right? but then why do I feel like this is all a waste of time? I don't know really but recently I have felt like being here is a waste of my time and money, so I have considered actually dropping out. But I don't want to just drop out for nothing here, I actually want to make something out of my life. so I honestly think after my first year of university Im not coming back at least not to this program, because Im not really enjoying school and I dont seem to have interest like at all in this field of study. So where do I go from here? well I like to make videos, and I good at that, so I guess Im gonna have to find a new school and program that offers that kind of shit for me.

- SKY
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/DX.Robots
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10614
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:23 am

Damn
thats some serious matter man.
think about it....i know some people in the same situation...and i know its hard to make your mind..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25290
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/   Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:28 am

If you don't like it then definitely switch programs

link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10392
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/   Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 am

Well, Psychology is one of the most studied subjects/majors in college man. If you like videos and such, maybe you should consider a broadcasting career. It all depends, is it REALLY worth it? To do something that pays alot but is that what you wanna do with your life? The choice is up to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11696
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/   Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:39 pm

I know how ya feel mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
sarainadream
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 784
Hedonistic Glory : 3713
Joined In : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:03 pm

Hmm maybe you should go into Media Studies, some are offered in Uni some in collage.
It would be better to switch before you get deeper in and spend more money. Then again, I found I liked my program as time went on, as first year was a bit of a bummer.
But if the area isn't for you at all, you at least tried, and decided there is something out there that's more suited to your talents and interests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/   Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:07 pm

stop and think about it. take a few days off. no cell, no phone, no ppl. go fishing just get some alone time. and think. never ask "what do i want", but what makes you feel good, what makes you happy, what do you enjoy now. and then ask how can you live of that. sometimes the answers we get are dumb but they make sense. you like to talk? lawyer or some kind of political studies. makes sense since you get to talk crap all day long. you into movies - make 'em, rate 'em. you don't need to be a director to be in the business. ever thought of journalism?
you probably catch my drift. but giving up on life with 18 is dumb. letting life give up on you is even dumber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/   

Back to top Go down

Ok honestly now, I think Im watsing my life here =/
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1