Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Your Favorite Memories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10454
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Your Favorite Memories   Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 am

What are your favorite memories? I never remember anyone making a thread about this, not sure why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
VacuousReality

Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9791
Joined In : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Memories   Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:02 am

UCLA field trip in the 6th grade. I was crazy, mad as f***, and free. No better combination than that. I had good music playing in my head to add to the experience.

All the obnoxious tales of the 9th grade were great--though I don't remember them very well any more. I would write up stories of crazy things, my favorite being the sadistic killers who ALWAYS had a good sense of humor. Then I'd share them with the kids at school and hope I didn't get caught and sent to a psychologist lol.

Perhaps my absolute favorite memories are the times I would go over to "Justin's house." He was a guy 5 years or so older than me and at the time I was in the earlier years of elementary school for the most part. The room was cluttered and dark and we would play the hell out of some of the great PS1 games like Gran Turismo (1 and 2) and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. I would mostly watch. Justin was extremely charismatic hard to describe. Very good at games too.

Others...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10454
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Memories   Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:18 am

Bitchin' Bash up in the mountains, got to play instruments, drink some beer, and just have a good time. No worries for anything, just relaxation, and the hilarity of watching drunk people stumble all over themselves.

Summer Slaughter this year, because I got to meet some of my favorite musicians and hang out with my friends that graduated.

Others...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25352
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Memories   Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Oh man I have so many crazy stories, remind me when I'm not in class

Here's a quickie

I'm at work and I didn't know I had to press 9 before phoning. So I think I'm phoning my parents to pick me up 4 years ago. And I dialed and some dude picked up that I know he's not my dad. Anyways I say hey can you pick me up anyway. He said oh yes of course! I say thanks a lot man. And he replies "I'll see YOU soon."
*click*

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Memories   Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:45 pm

My best friend from when i was a kid and i went on a fishing trip . We had got 10 or 12 packs of " player "cigarettes . We were maybe 13 or so . We had no lighter so we had to light the 1st cigarettes at his home off the stove and had to chain smoke 12 packs while walking up the tracks to our camp .. We were sick as hell for days . He got hooked on coke when i was in the corp and oded .. But i will never forget our fishing trip .
Back to top Go down
Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16055
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Memories   Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:44 pm

My seventh grade orchestra trip. My best friend and my girlfriend at the time went with me, and we rode a charter bus for four hours to Cedar Point Amusement Park, and it was epic. One of my most fond memories, because it was such an amazing time. Me and my girlfriend hung out on the bus and listened to music, and me and my friend screwed around and caused trouble at the amusement park. It was fantastic

Also, this last summer when some friends came over and we drank beer and grilled food because my parents were gone all weekend. First time I actually got "drunk".

Also, probably the first time I went to my first girlfriend's house. It was over 5 years ago and I still remember almost everything about it. We played Baldur's Gate together, ate pizza, watched anime, and that was when I had my first kiss. Cheesy? yes. Very fond and awesome memory though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11390
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Memories   Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Probably when I went down to the beach near my estate with all my best friends and basically just fucked around a hell of a lot. Doesn't sound like much but we had such a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25352
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Memories   Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:04 pm

First time I drank, it was whiskey. And I could not stop laughing
It was awesome

Sponsored content