Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Dream Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25352
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: The Dream Thread   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:02 pm

If you can remember your dreams, post em here

Yesterday I slept 3 hours in the afternoon and had this dream.

I was in an elevator with my dad and this 40ish year old dude in a muscle shirt, lets call muscle shirt guy Rob. So my dad is talking Rob's ear off. Eventually my dad steps off the elevator and he is still talking to Rob, and Rob keeps pushing the close door button and muttering blah blah blah. Then he turns to me and says, "You better not know him." All of a sudden he pulls a knife on me and I'm like holy shit, take my wallet. And he was just staring at me menacingly. I then woke up because I forgot to breathe lol.

Darkflame
Problem Child

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11390
Joined In : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Don't expect me to post much here, I never remember much of my dreams after I've woken up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14933
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:14 pm

i dont remember them becuase i don t write them down, but i think if i wake up and type them out, i can remember them

last nights dream was fairly jumbled. i remember having a discrepancy with my former boss. i remember driving my car and parking in our horribly overcrowded (for the moment) garage.

i think the dream had something to do with a problem i have to solve in real life. i think this dream had something to do with photography (my former boss is the photo business i worked for)

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25352
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:10 pm

My dreams are either the greatest or the worst

Axe
Frenzied Folk Barbarian
Frenzied Folk Barbarian

Number of posts : 11606
Hedonistic Glory : 16055
Joined In : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:35 pm

This is going to sound like I'm making it up, but I promise it's legit

I dreamt a few nights ago that I was in the lower orchestra at our school, and we were performing a concert. The lower orchestra went last, and when it was our turn to perform everone left the audience except for a few old people. For some reason the members of the lower orchestra, myself included, were in the audience and our assistant director was calling us all up on stage, one by one, to pass out amp cables for some reason. Only when I went up, somehow we got into a fight and I punched him out. After that, we all realzied that everyone was gone so me and some friends started smoking pot backstage (which is weird, because I am hardcore against drugs). We smoked for a few minutes, and I could see the janitor walking around investigating. Then for some reason it was after hours and none of us were supposed to be in the building (even though we were at a concert lol), and we had to sneak out. The assistant principal found us, and led me and a few friends out the parking lot, where all of a sudden it was midday and people were having a picnic in the parking lot. The assistant principal offered us KFC, but I got in my car and left. I drove to a farm, and there was someone I am acquainted with at the gate. He let me in, and I went back to a rundown house where his brother lived. Only, when I went inside it was someone else I know. He was playing video games of some sort, then he started playing music videos on his tv. I woke up after that, and I went to great lengths to remember it because it is one of the weirdest, most non-sensical dreams I've ever had
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Nope not going here ..
Back to top Go down
Pisager
Top Lad

Number of posts : 109
Hedonistic Glory : 3089
Joined In : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:13 am

I dream about work. It sucks cuz it hits the worst when I'm doing something repetitive for several days in a row. I work my butt off all night long then wake up to find I haven't even gone in yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
link
Deliciously Fat

Number of posts : 7784
Hedonistic Glory : 10454
Joined In : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:16 am

I have weeeeeeird ass dreams, I don't even know what to say for them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkinsbane/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dream Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Dream Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1