Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

full metal jacket - compilation of various artists (shit load of different stuff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: full metal jacket - compilation of various artists (shit load of different stuff)   Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:50 am

14 different artists from what i recall and not all of the same genre so it might be worth sth. the sound is pretty raw and from all of this bands i think that only one made a professional album, so i can't say that everything sounds like it's been recorded in a professional studio.
the download link is here:
mediafire.com ?jttqgztmnjn

SIDE NOTE FOR BYD - if you still can't open .rar files i'll put up a . zip file too
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11753
Joined In : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: full metal jacket - compilation of various artists (shit load of different stuff)   Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:28 pm

I'll check it out mate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net

PostSubject: Re: full metal jacket - compilation of various artists (shit load of different stuff)   Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:09 pm

i knew you couldn't resist it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full metal jacket - compilation of various artists (shit load of different stuff)   

Back to top Go down

full metal jacket - compilation of various artists (shit load of different stuff)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1