Tip of the Hat


 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 I got something to say ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: I got something to say ...   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 pm

I killed your baby today !




I got something to say
I killed your baby today
And it doesnt matter much to me
As long as its dead

Well I got something to say
I raped your mother today
And it doesnt matter much to me
As long as she spread

Sweet lovely death
I am waiting for your breath
Come sweet death, one last caress

Go

Sweet lovely death
I am waiting for your breath
Come sweet death, one last caress

Well, I got something to say
I killed your baby today
And it doesnt matter much to me
As long as its dead

Sweet lovely death
I am waiting for your breath
Come sweet death
One last caress

One last caress, sweet death
One last caress, sweet death

Oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25348
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:02 pm

One the best intros ever lol

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Awesome Hate ! just awesome
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:48 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:
Awesome Hate ! just awesome
Thank you , thank you .. I hope when you get up to tenn you take us up on the gun .. You can meet my little girl lexi .. She is the boss around here ..
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Hahaha yeah! i would love to!

Hate do you like the matadors?

The Matadors - Teenage Zombie Sluts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1AS8JNSZs&feature=PlayList&p=FDF699522CB6E264&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=42
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:01 am

AeldraAvitus wrote:
Hahaha yeah! i would love to!

Hate do you like the matadors?

The Matadors - Teenage Zombie Sluts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1AS8JNSZs&feature=PlayList&p=FDF699522CB6E264&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=42
Yes i do .I love the rock a billy type punk / rock .. My x wife / live in girlfriend is a punk rock girl , So we alwas have punk or old school metal playing .. BTW kim wanted me to say "THERE TRYING TO RIP MY COCK OFF!" .. LOL
Back to top Go down
blackstar
The Mighty Mite
avatar

Number of posts : 8395
Hedonistic Glory : 11754
Reputation : 84
Joined In : 2009-03-10
Age : 26
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:25 am

Damn I love that song xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.circleofdestruction.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:17 am

epicness
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:56 am

hateyou1st wrote:
AeldraAvitus wrote:
Hahaha yeah! i would love to!

Hate do you like the matadors?

The Matadors - Teenage Zombie Sluts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1AS8JNSZs&feature=PlayList&p=FDF699522CB6E264&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=42
Yes i do .I love the rock a billy type punk / rock .. My x wife / live in girlfriend is a punk rock girl , So we alwas have punk or old school metal playing .. BTW kim wanted me to say "THERE TRYING TO RIP MY COCK OFF!" .. LOL

Oh that's awesome, Kim is also awesome Very Happy and.. lmao
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:03 pm

AeldraAvitus wrote:
hateyou1st wrote:
AeldraAvitus wrote:
Hahaha yeah! i would love to!

Hate do you like the matadors?

The Matadors - Teenage Zombie Sluts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1AS8JNSZs&feature=PlayList&p=FDF699522CB6E264&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=42
Yes i do .I love the rock a billy type punk / rock .. My x wife / live in girlfriend is a punk rock girl , So we alwas have punk or old school metal playing .. BTW kim wanted me to say "THERE TRYING TO RIP MY COCK OFF!" .. LOL

Oh that's awesome, Kim is also awesome Very Happy and.. lmao
She said you would get it .. LOL Thank you and kim wants to know if you like the " Voodoo Glow Skulls " ? Here is her fav song from the VGS .. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSBnHk3OFAU
Back to top Go down
Dirty Gerdy
A Scholar
avatar

Number of posts : 276
Hedonistic Glory : 3491
Reputation : 12
Joined In : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:51 pm

haha I played that song for some people several times and they all start off saying "hey this is a good song" then say "whoa did they just say I raped your mother today?" LOL

I love the misfits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:25 pm

Oh hell yeah, i love it!
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic
avatar

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25348
Reputation : 302
Joined In : 2008-08-28
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Goin out goin out goin out swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin'

_________________
From this moment forth, my thoughts be bloody, or be nothing worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VacuousReality
...
...


Number of posts : 5941
Hedonistic Glory : 9787
Reputation : 115
Joined In : 2009-02-18
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:57 pm

I remember when you showed me this song I really liked it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:05 pm

VacuousReality wrote:
I remember when you showed me this song I really liked it.
Well i have plan 9 in your box .. lol Its alwas good to turn a brother onto some good old PUNK ! Swing bitchs !
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14929
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:38 pm

song is great by them
song is great by metallica.
just a good song

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Darkflame
Problem Child
avatar

Number of posts : 8102
Hedonistic Glory : 11386
Reputation : 49
Joined In : 2009-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:43 pm

I was actually listening to this when I saw the title of this thread, and I just automatically thought "I killed your baby today!"
f***ing brilliant!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent
avatar

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14929
Reputation : 107
Joined In : 2008-10-13
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere back in time....

PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:53 pm

that's becuase you are cool. duh

_________________
Dark94Flame wrote:
Blink 182?
Byd, this is how it starts, you know. One day it's "I like Blink 182", the next it's "I think I like men".
Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I got something to say ...   

Back to top Go down
 
I got something to say ...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tip of the Hat :: Rarefied Refrains and Majestic Melodies-
Jump to: