Tip of the Hat

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Rant Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:19 am

We needed 1 of these

if you want to rant, this is the place to do it

Cuss you brains out guys.
Back to top Go down
Ejaffin13
True Gentleman

Number of posts : 826
Hedonistic Glory : 3408
Joined In : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:23 pm

OMFG if I have to hear one more F***ING lil wayne song I'm going to shoot somone
Idk how so many people can like him
People say that metal is just screaming but all he talks about is how he's so hood and better than every other rapper
Like I'm not going to lie a lot of my friends listen to rap so I listen to some songs now and then
But I can't stand lil wayne, his voice annoys me so much
And he releases a new song what every 5 mins? and he says the same stuff usually with a different beat
I can't believe how mainstream society is with this **** like half the people in my school went ape s*** over Fall Out Boy
And now they are all hardcore lil wayne supporters and everyone listened to him for so long
Like how can you care what other people think so much that

So in conclusion... F*** Lil Wayne
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 pm

Ejaffin13 wrote:
OMFG if I have to hear one more F***ING lil wayne song I'm going to shoot somone
Idk how so many people can like him
People say that metal is just screaming but all he talks about is how he's so hood and better than every other rapper
Like I'm not going to lie a lot of my friends listen to rap so I listen to some songs now and then
But I can't stand lil wayne, his voice annoys me so much
And he releases a new song what every 5 mins? and he says the same stuff usually with a different beat
I can't believe how mainstream society is with this **** like half the people in my school went ape s*** over Fall Out Boy
And now they are all hardcore lil wayne supporters and everyone listened to him for so long
Like how can you care what other people think so much that

So in conclusion... F*** Lil Wayne

this is an example of what i want ppl to rant about

STUFF THAT DISCRACES METAL

RANT. NOW,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:32 am

I have a rant but all my new friends here wont know what im talking about .... Back in the day ( before most of you guys were born ) Metal was not something to do ! When i went to school people called me " EVIL " and ment it . It was not about looking cool with long hair and studs it was about living the fuckin metal life . Now i dont mean the motley crue metal look with your hair teassed up and make up the real metal . I had a " MISFITS " back patch ( Evil never dies ) And slayer , vemon , death ect shirts , And when i walked down the halls the ***** metal punks would get the **** out the way , Now everyone is metal or hard core rap what the **** is up with that ? Its like a good shot of wild turkey if your at the bar and they put ice in your glass and you dont drink it fast it gets waterd down ..... Just like today ! I have alot of respect for most of you guys here , The mods are metal not fake bitchs real metal and for that i give my props to you , I only hope you guys give the old man a chance to show you about the way metal was before the ice !
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

Number of posts : 27750
Hedonistic Glory : 25347
Joined In : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:43 am

*bows down to the master*
Teach me your ways
I was ready for a throw down when my computer lost all its memory.
Downloading 1000 songs back is a really hard task for a lazy bastard
But man, so many posers these days. People dress as a certain role but don't mean it
Tons of guys dress all homoishly emo just because some girls like it, epicly lame
Who the **** wheres more than one belt or wrist bands? Or wrist bands in general?
Punks are pretty much dead
Goths are at least 75% bi as they always have the need to tell everyone
I swear I'm in class and this girl is like, oh yes that offends me because I am bi
Cry for attention some more plox!

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

Number of posts : 15856
Hedonistic Glory : 14928
Joined In : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:57 am

well, yes to little wayne rant. just rap in general. i totally agree with that whole statement

to metal as a way of life. ehhhh dont live metal. i simply listen nonstop. i dont paint my nails black with a metallica tshirt on and expect for people to move when i look at them. i know im in the minority. im cool with that.

what pisses me off is Pop. omg. i really hate it. Loathe it. detest, abhor. i could go on. since when is running beats through a synth talent. the only pop star i somwhat agree with is rihanna.
now that im done with being gay....let me show you the billboard top 10
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=The+Billboard+Hot+100

disgusting. and not a drop of actual talant. well, beyonce has pipes, but that is beside the point. hand T.I a bass and he might rape himself with it. hand the same bass to johnny myung, and he can harness the power of the universe and make it purrrr like a cat.

talent has always been and will always been mastery over instruments. if it never leaves a computer, than it is not music!!!

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:10 am

breakyoudown wrote:
*bows down to the master*
Teach me your ways
I was ready for a throw down when my computer lost all its memory.
Downloading 1000 songs back is a really hard task for a lazy bastard
But man, so many posers these days. People dress as a certain role but don't mean it
Tons of guys dress all homoishly emo just because some girls like it, epicly lame
Who the **** wheres more than one belt or wrist bands? Or wrist bands in general?
Punks are pretty much dead
Goths are at least 75% bi as they always have the need to tell everyone
I swear I'm in class and this girl is like, oh yes that offends me because I am bi
Cry for attention some more plox!
I am like a old man now a days i do sport a slayer shirt from time to time but when you get older the look means nothing to you , ITS THE MUSIC THAT WILL NEVER DIE ! Now adays there are 1000s of hard ass metal bands and 90% of them are kick ass . The only thing that counts to most people is a hot video on " MTV " or if there part of the trend and thats not metal . Now to say that you dont pant your face or ware spikes and slayer ect shirts that your not metal is bullshit ! Metal is inside , It hits you when your driving down the road and " hit the lights " or " N.I.B. " starts to play and you just feel the music , when you know that one of the emo bands would hide from the sound of 12000 watts of metal power , Thats metal , and thats why metal will never die ! By the way BYD My hats off to you brother ! props !
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4314
Joined In : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:12 pm

Not metal related but the KKK seriously piss me off, deserve to be killed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:42 pm

well, this is the rant thread. anything goes. want to rant more?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
Where Bathory was an iron broadsword, this band is a big plastic one with "viking!" written on it in sparkly purple magic marker.
sarainadream wrote:
No fucking worries I guess you cunts, just wanted to bloody well plant the careful seed in your maggot infested brains.
Back to top Go down
Shady
Lightning Rider

Number of posts : 1372
Hedonistic Glory : 4314

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Eh sure, Fallout Boy suck monkey scrotum, Lil Wayne sucks Cow testies eh... anyone from the x-factor sucks giraffe penis.

Glad I got that off my chest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:55 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
well, yes to little wayne rant. just rap in general. i totally agree with that whole statement

to metal as a way of life. ehhhh dont live metal. i simply listen nonstop. i dont paint my nails black with a metallica tshirt on and expect for people to move when i look at them. i know im in the minority. im cool with that.

what pisses me off is Pop. omg. i really hate it. Loathe it. detest, abhor. i could go on. since when is running beats through a synth talent. the only pop star i somwhat agree with is rihanna.
now that im done with being gay....let me show you the billboard top 10
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=The+Billboard+Hot+100

disgusting. and not a drop of actual talant. well, beyonce has pipes, but that is beside the point. hand T.I a bass and he might rape himself with it. hand the same bass to johnny myung, and he can harness the power of the universe and make it purrrr like a cat.

talent has always been and will always been mastery over instruments. if it never leaves a computer, than it is not music!!!
ehhhh dont live metal. i simply listen nonstop ! You are real metal my friend ! props brother ..
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:36 pm

well thanks. i dont try over representing snything. if someone asks what i listen to, i proudly say metal. but i dont flaunt it annoyingly like rap stars

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

Number of posts : 15458
Hedonistic Glory : 10671

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:15 pm

Bilboard Is a load of motherfucking Crap.
I dont even give a **** if they put metallica or Venom in the top 100 those motherfuckers look for img and sells instead of real motherfucking talent
This ***** ass world we live now is bullshit i know im young and probably some one will correct me but i think 80's was a better time...when pop music was not as mainstream as now. metal was a style of life instead of an ****ing way of dressing and make ou look like a bad ass when you ****ing listen to tokyo hotel and got a load of ****ing jonas brothers **** on your Ipod/Mp3.

Geez im really disgusted to see how Metalheads Becomes "Hardcore EMO" WHAT THE **** IS THAT?
Like i want to give you an image of what kind of a badass i am and when the time comes to be a real badass you're a big time Motherfucking pussy.
Geez i rather take a low profile....be calm...listen to the music i ****ing love than start pretending i am something im not....

Be calm is the best you can do.
Staying away from problems pretending to be the most sick badass in the world is BULLSHIT.

**** YOU POP MUSIC
**** YOU RAP MUSIC:
**** YOU ****ing PERFECCIONIST SOCIETY
I hope one day ppl really open their eyes and realize who has talent and who are the motherfuckers "PREETY BOYS" Who cant sing ****.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/dommaster66
Ejaffin13
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:18 pm

Behold IB
A man's man
Truth are his words lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:48 pm

R U Sarcasm MAster??
Back to top Go down
Ejaffin13
True Gentleman

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:50 pm

possibly but i agree with you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:51 pm

kthx.
gg.
GL HF
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:04 am

i agree with this.

and IB you are not much younger than i, BUT

the 80's was a HUGE time for pop. there was more great music, but the music that sucked, sucked REALLY hard. like rick astly for instance. there were alot of shitty bands in the 80's.

and then there was metallica. good metallica

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:28 pm

i know
BUT it wasnt so perfecionist back then..Well Real ****ing **** mainstream started to gro on Late 80ps I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:17 pm

🙇 to the rant masta....

IB.
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:51 pm

LOL

Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:56 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:08 am

hello, guys, come onnnnn

stop with the one word posts. please, it is so annoying. if you can think of anything to say except , LOL, WTF, winz, bump, sage, lolwut,
than just post something random! i think that is better than being a post-whore and trying to comment on everything

THAT GOES FOR ME, ROCKER, AND IB

can we agree to that?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 am

no

*see what i did there?*
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:01 pm

I will never stop my one word posts saying sage
Never

ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Me neither.

*2 words...I win Very Happy*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:45 pm

NEVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HERE COMEZ DA ARMIEZ OF MA WEEDZ SMOKINZ HAD BANGAZ!!!!!!!

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:00 pm

Oh geez.
Grow up already
*Lights Cigarrete*
Back to top Go down
Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:51 pm

*gets angry eye twitch. like all the psychos*

Rocker, you are very close, in my opinion, to becomeing like a member which none of us like and we all banned him. you are better than that. i find myself getting angry after i read your posts. please, dont become like Herman/mustard/devildave. stop posting ftw,lolwut and meaningless hails symbols and bowing emoticons

if you understand me, quote this and say something to the effect that you understand

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:00 pm

fine, kill joy
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:34 pm

brutality,thynameismetal wrote:
*gets angry eye twitch. like all the psychos*

Rocker, you are very close, in my opinion, to becomeing like a member which none of us like and we all banned him. you are better than that. i find myself getting angry after i read your posts. please, dont become like Herman/mustard/devildave. stop posting ftw,lolwut and meaningless hails symbols and bowing emoticons

if you understand me, quote this and say something to the effect that you understand
Brute is right
No more posts that don't mean anything
BYD RAGE

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:24 pm

wow! i recoiled in terror
*sarcasm

thanks for backing me up

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:31 pm

Pretend angry BYD is always supportive

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:33 pm

good to know.
that was a very sincere rant that i had.

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:34 pm

****!
The webite that I used to watch heroes is dead
noooooooo
The quality was so good and it loaded instantly
They will pay for this

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:37 pm

that is deff worth a rant. bummer, are you gonna torrent now?

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:40 pm

Probably not
I'll just have to watch it once a day on megavideo
If they don't have the episode I'll just watch it bad quality or torrent it
Although I there is never any ****ing seeders on season one
And I don't know how to use winrar

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:50 pm

winrar just unpacks data. like if you have a .rar file. you just right click and say un archive here or sth like that. very easy

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:53 pm

Why'd I have such a hard time with FLAC files?
Are they a dime a dozen that is really hard?
Watching bad quality of heroes right now
****ing pixels

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:54 pm

well .flac is different. i dont know much about it. i just hate dling sth and wasting all that time for it not to uncompress

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:59 pm

I can never find a torrent though
The only torrent is the entire season that is titled LOLHEROES
Its mocking me

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:04 pm

here, let me help
mininova.org 974674

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Can I pick the eps I want?

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:14 pm

i beleive so. i use utorrent and i can, let me chck with the link i gave you

yes, in .avi. all the ep you can choose from. and there are a crap load of seeders

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
breakyoudown
Feeling brassic
Feeling brassic

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:16 pm

avi you say?
My woot train goes choo choo!

Brute
Omnisciently Omnipotent
Omnisciently Omnipotent

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:17 am

your welcome

Master Cthulhu wrote:
sarainadream wrote:
Back to top Go down
ImendiaBurzum
Elder

PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:51 am

breakyoudown wrote:
avi you say?
My woot train goes choo choo!

LAWL...that was pretty funny...